The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son - Page 4 Empty Re: Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:41 pm

OOC: Yeah - she's a tough she-cat... He'll have to revisit the realms of the dead - and he'll get to see the 'darker' side of each place he was. Now, he learns what being one of the Inner Circle means to those who have passed... Twisted Evil
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son - Page 4 Empty Re: Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son

Post by Loki Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Bone stretched, "I'll acompany you for some of the way and then your on your own."
Switch dipped his head.
For a while they headed west then north then Switch had lost track. He could here battle cries and raging two-leg
monsters but... He looked up. The sky was pitch black, but was it the sky? Or Was it just the dark canopy leaves?
He didn't really care, because other things were going on in his mind.
Switch sighed, I could be fast asleep right now in my nest, This is what happens when you listen to a servant!
He knew deep down that he was glad Joy recommended him to speak to his father about the "unfortunate events".
Joy was smart for a normal servant, though she needed back up.

Bone eyed up the small choosing and after a while of silent trekking he mewed,
"Have you any future plans?"
Switch looked at his paws.
"Not really, I guess I would like to live till i'm old..."
Bone smiled.
"What are your thoughts on Abbysclan?"
"My clan? They are tough but thats how you have to be..."
"Hmmm..." Bone grumbled looking bluntly across to the unknown.
"Sometime I wish that the servants weren't-", "Servants?"
Switch nodded.
"Have you a servant in particular?" Bone didn't look at the choosing, he mustn't know that he was interested in the relationship between him and his great great (great?) granddaughter.

Switch looked shyly at his paws, question much? he thought, Who could he tell anyway?
"I like the silver she-cat..Joy..."
"Seems a lot of toms Abbysclan or not like that one..."
"Do you watch over her?"
"yes... I watch over all. And so does Scourge."
Switch nearly gasped, but then remembered the stories of friendship between the king and this old deputy. He has a right to call one by his name, I guess.
"Do you have any regrets... Bone?"

Bone looked at the apprentice. His paws sifted through the dead grass. "Yes..." He finally replied, "I have many.
I sometimes regretted something so much that I would mourn on that fear."
Switch looked in awe at the tom. Bone's face was full of expression yet only the Innocent could see it.
"My brother... was a great tom, perhaps greater then me... Though he wanted to come a forest clan cat, so he did.
His mate was a she cat from thunderclan, In the war... I killed him, I wish now, that I hadn't, I was blinded but soon I
saw all..." He looked at Switch his eyes were serious and his gaze- stamina, "You Switch will one day see all, and you will feel pain and remorse- but good will come of it. But are you ready to choose sides?"
Switch blinked, "sides?"
But Bone had already began to vanish..

Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 pm

OOC: Here is Longstorm again - btw, Bone rules. Very Happy

IC: "Sides, sides, side," came a familiar voice. "Join me! Join me! I have a plan, a plan yesssssss... Take Windclan! No good, no good..." The voice was hissing, and mocking, and the she-cat from before slunk out of the shadows - she kept her distance from Switch, her ears swiveling there and then. Her voice turned childish, her fur looking beautiful again, and mewed,
"No, no - I want to train with the Warriors today! I'll gather herbs with you some other time! Please, please?" Her dark amber eyes were glazed, her mind elsewhere, but her voice returned to how it must have been when she was alive - deeper, more refined. "I see the Forgotten Kingdom forgot... Why have they forgotten?" She looked at Switch - though it was like she was looking through him. "I know where she is," she hissed.

OOC: Nah she doesn't.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:29 pm

"You do?" Switch mewed halfheartedly, there was only one she-cat who could pleasure this cat into his true sweet temper.
He looked coldly at this.. she-cat that stood before him. "Take me to her?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:33 pm

The she-cat flattened her ears and hissed to someone who wasn't there,
"But he forgets his manners!" She snarled, "Please, thank you, you're welcome," then whined, "'Hello, this is my name! So very nice to see you!' 'Oh, thank you! This is MY name! It's so very nice to see you too!" She stood there, bristling at him.

OOC: Yep - Windclan. No doubt.

Last edited by Longstorm on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Switch bristled but then the angry blood simmered (pathetic fallacy, thank god for education!)
"My names Switch and I would be grateful for your help...please."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:41 pm

The she-cat smiled and eerie smile.
"I'll help you now... I'm Longstorm." She lowered her head, walking up to the Choosing. "A small one, he is... Son of the smaller one!" Her head jerked up, and she hissed, "This way, my Lord..." She turned, slowly melting into the shadows of the nearby trees.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Switch growled a little, though he followed despite the comment on his size.
"small he maybe but chaos he brings," Remarked Bone who his watching in the shadowed stillness of a tree.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Near to Bone, an eerie voice murmured,
"Perhaps... But more tests await him, and his performance through them," the cat turned and vanished into nothing, "will be what convinces me..."

Longstorm ran through the shadowed forest, lithely jumping over tree roots and rotting logs like it was nothing.
"To her, to her, to her we must go, he says! So we go!" If anything, she seemed exhilarated by the idea of it all, child-like wonder in her amber eyes. From the shadows watched glowering eyes, and claws that were being sharpened against broken stones. Longstorm lead Switch deep into the Dark Forest, the two of them never seeing any other living thing - until Longstorm stopped suddenly. Her child-like wonder gone, she spotted Switch and cowered before him. "No, no!"
She was like a cowering kit! Like a mouse before a cat! Longstorm snarled and spat at him, growing angry for no apparent reason - then she straightened out. "At last," she mewed in that cool, refined voice. "At last, we take our revenge."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:30 am

Switch rounded in confusion "WHAT!?"
OOC: can she hit him and he hit her?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:37 am

OOC: Pretty much - it's kinda a part of her punishment. She's forgotten, but she will never fade as the others have. Her torment is eternal... *shiver* Yep - I never want to go to Hell.

IC: Longstorm crouched, yowled a battle cry, and leaped at the Choosing.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:48 am

Battle was a good point for this choosing.
He growled and leaped, to meet the deranged she cat in mid air and out spoke an outstreched claw to shred at her side, He landed a fox length away delicatly and turned to see if he had made much damage.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:04 am

He had.
The she-cat stumbled, her beautiful fur flashing. Slowly standing, her dark eyes shone out from a mass of shredded, matted, bloodied fur. It was almost impossible o tell that she was a cat. As she stood, she began to laugh. Maniacally.
"Hahahah -FOOL! You can not inflict any more pain then I feel every second of my miserable existence!" She leaped at his, raking her claws down the side of his face. "YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" She laughed a terrible laugh. "I'M ALREADY DEAD!"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:10 am

Switch sprung up his back legs, flinging her off.
"No but I can leave you, like your son who you killed. Shouldn't you be looking for him?"
Switch tilted his head to one side as if he was looking past the she-cat , "IS THAT HIME?" He cried. pointing his tail behind her.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:13 am

The she-cat spat, and laughed.
"I don't fall for tricks anymore, SWITCH. I'm as old as time." She dropped into the hunter's crouch, and sprang, locking into close-combat with Switch.

From the shadows, many jeers and cheers arose, echoing like thunder in the closed, stuffy clearing.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:19 am

Switch clawed at the eyes of the she-cat and the two were locked in battle.
After an exhausting time the two flailed away. Switchlost footing and then CRACK!
A branch off a tree came tumbling down and seperated the two, whether it had crushed
Longstorm Switch didn't know... or care. He turned and sped hastily through the undergrowth.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:23 am

Longstorm growled/yowled fiercely, and it's echo was something like a roar. She took chase, leaping off of the fallen branch and following closely behind, doing her best to rake her claws down Switch's haunches.

OOC: Is this the end for Switch? NO. 'Not everything it two-sided...' But Longstorm is gonna beat him up a little more, jsyk (just so you know).
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:30 am

OOC:How cruel! But i'll accept.

IC: Switch's small size had copped him up again, as he fell to the claws of Longstorm. He raked up and everywhere but Hell did not scare her. She was fierce and he was falling irritable and broken at the moment.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:38 am

Longstorm yowled, another fierce battle cry, and fell upon Switch, biting and clawing with all she was (and all she was, was a lump of disfigured fur), the bites and clawing becoming harsher and more anger filled by the second.

OOC: All we need is a feeble thought from Switch - and then we'll move on. Twisted Evil
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:42 am

OOC: done!
IC:
Switch attempted to knock him off.
"Useless!" He cried scrapping at her.
The she-cats face was becoming mangled and Switch was pretty shore he saw
an eye ball fling out some where...
I better get used to this, he thought, I'm going to die!!!
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:57 am

Longstorm laughed again, the eye reappearing in her socket - the other wounds he gave her stayed, but Longstorm seemed unbothered by them. She raked her claws down his face again and again, enjoying herself. The cats of the Dark Forest watched from the trees, cheering her on.
When all hope seemed lost for Switch, when the dim light of the Forest seemed to grow dark...
A large cat suddenly knocked Longstorm off of Switch. The cat grabbed at Longstorm and flung her away with ease.
The cats of the Dark Forest cried in dismay, but their glowing eyes faded from the trees, the sound of many pawsteps announcing their speedy departure.

Longstorm cowered, seeing the gray-pelted cat. She gave a long, hopeless wail, her eyes wide, and her pelt turning beautiful once more.

The cat (a tom) scoffed.
"Spare me." He looked down at Switch, small and bloodied, his dark amber eyes unreadable.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:02 am

Switch, battered and bruised, looked up at the massive tom, "Thanks.." He croaked...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:18 am

Longstorm whimpered from her lowly position against a tree.

The large tom rumbled,
"You need to be wary of who you choose to trust, son of Bloodclan. Even me." He reached down and pulled Switch up by the scruff into a standing position.

Longstorm spat, then her expression screwed up into one of agony.
"Have you seen him? Have you seen Stormshadow?"

The gray tom looked away from her, pain flashing in his eyes.
"Come on," he mewed to Switch. "You shouldn't be here." He nodded to the silvery border that was only ten fox-lengths away. "Follow me." He began to slowly pad towards the silvery forest.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:38 am

Switch turned annd gave a last glance to Longstorm, hatred and remorse screwed up inside him.
He sighed and painfully padded alongside the toms side, though his wary eyes flickered around like
a twoleg fire.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:58 pm

As they drew closer to the border and as the darkness with it's fog seemed to pull back, stars began to appear on the tom's pelt - dim, yet they were there.
On the border of the silver forest stood many star-studded cats, all of them glowering at Switch. The tom shot the cats a look and they left without a word, slinking back into the glowing bushes.
The tom mewed with his cool, refined voice,
"They don't like that I helped you."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top