The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

CLOSED The Rain before the hail- part 2

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED The Rain before the hail- part 2 Empty CLOSED The Rain before the hail- part 2

Post by Loki Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Sunshift had by now caught three frogs and one soaking wet pheasant. He was covered from head to toe in soppy, red mud and looked very sorry for himself as he dragged his catch back to where the clan were.
It was quite a humerous sight to see the tom making a vain attempt at carrying his kill. Solarstorm and Skyblaze saw him and went down to aid him. making a makeshift pile before disappearing off to do more hunting.

Hailkit was exhausted and nestled tiredly into his mum's warm belly fur. Strikefast was lying next to the only other queen in Tawneyclan.
Tigerflame lifted his weary head to see Leopardstorm and... Ezziesong?
The tom shrugged to himself and curled back into his ball. He felt sick and ill. He couldn't even feel his mangled side anymore.

OOC:  afro
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

CLOSED The Rain before the hail- part 2 Empty Re: CLOSED The Rain before the hail- part 2

Post by Ezziestar Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:23 am

((And here's Ezzie!))

Ezziestar glanced around at the sorry sights of Tawnyclan, she gulped as she neared her clan; she hadn't called the clan together before, and she was rather nervous for her first time, hoping she didn't make a mistake. She meowed the very words that leaders before her had yowled to their clan. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here for a clan meeting."
Ezziestar was sad that she couldn't say the sentence exactly as the other leaders could, considering that Tawnyclan was without a home.

Stone's ears perked up, and out of curiosity, he joined her.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

CLOSED The Rain before the hail- part 2 Empty Re: CLOSED The Rain before the hail- part 2

Post by Loki Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Tigerflame, Skyblaze, Leopardstorm and Strikefast joined her there, all interested in what she had to say.

OOC: Where is the activity Very Happy
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:06 am

The senior tom, Sorestare, squinted his eyes in confusion to the newly occurring voice. And with the rain, no luck was for him to remember the name, or identity of this cat. He barred his teeth to take in the smell more, but instead got a droplet of water up his nose, making him sneeze. Just another leader.. He thought as murmurs began to ring around the clearing.

Spidermist sprang to his paws (DURR) as he heard the familiar voice of their new leader. "Ezziesong! I mean.. Ezziestar! Your back!" He sprinted over to the forming crowd around the white she-cat.
Fiddlerpaw lowered his eyes tiredly, and stomped over, whining to himself about the rain and other things that never helped anyone.

Last edited by NKninja on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DAWW I SO HURPY)
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:34 am

OOC:Here! More activity ^_^
Dawnkit perked as she saw Ezziestar.
"Look mama! It's Ezziestar!" She chirped loudly.
Upon hearing that, Mosscould inclined her head to see the she cat emerge, yowling to announce a clan meeting.
"Oh oh! Can I go, Mosscloud?" Cloverkit asked brightly, nudging a drowsy Sagekit to inform her.
"You're not going anythere, my little one," Mosscloud replied. "You can listen and see her clearly just from here,"
"But MAMA......." CLoverkit whined.

OOC:Wowwee I'm on chrome and a dozen red lines are in my text......and they're all for cloverkit Mosscloud Ezziestar and Dawnkit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:05 am

OOC: oh thats weird? What computer do you have? I swear by chrome and don't get that, it could be your monitor.
I also want to say that no-one would actually know Ezziesong is in fact Ezziestar, she went to get her nine lives but it may mean she came without, only Ezziesong herself would know the rest would either be assuming that she was.... sort of takes the actual announcing part away from Ezzie.
@Ezziestar you can announce IT too Wink
IC:
Strikefast gave no effort to prevent her two kits from joining the meeting, she was proud that they were interested enough to.
"Ezziesong call a clan meeting, I wonder what it could be? Maybe we're gunna be apprentices!!!"
little Hailkit squealed in delight, "Hailpaw, is me!"
"I wouldn't have thought so," chuckled Strikefast as they neared Ezziesong.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:50 pm

OOC: Lol, NK, Hollowstripe didn't pay attention to Bronzepaw at all.
EZZIIEEE!!!
Also, I'm realizing that we (we three hunters) should have made a new topic in No Clan's Land, but OH WELL.

IC: Gorseclaw had crept around in the nasty wet tall grass for a while. He had been rather nervous, though, through all of the cold, sharp hunting mentality. Better keep away from the other territories, he thought. Who knows what could pop out...
Through all of it, though, Gorseclaw had in fact managed to snag an odd colored squirrel along with a couple of voles. (OOC: This is me, Googling what animals live in prairie grass.)
When he reached where he had stashed his fresh-kill, Gorseclaw took a moment to stand up on his powerful hind legs to attempt to look over the tall grass, looking for his apprentice.
There she is. Silverpaw had made a dainty, wide indent in the grass that even short Gorseclaw could see.

I. HATE. GRASS. For all of her fine hunting skills, Silverpaw had finally met her match what with the tall grass seemingly trying to molest her, gripping at her tail and tangling around her paws, AND (on occasion) whapping her in the face when she least expected it. What she would have given for the dead yellow tall grass of the mountains! She'd never hunted in it, sure, but it seemed far less hazardous than the green, nasty grass.
"Silverpaw," she heard her mentor's voice. "Silverpaw! I can see where you are! Come on, let's go. Sunshift's headed back already."
Silverpaw heard the beating of wings as a warbler suddenly took flight not one tail length in front of her.
I didn't even realize it was there, her pelt burning in embarrassment. I must never speak of this. NEVER.
The gray apprentice sighed heavily and made her way towards Gorseclaw's voice. Upon joining him, she cringed when she saw his catch.
Gorseclaw's whiskers twitched in poorly concealed amusement. She was covered in grass clipping and looked absolutely miserable.
"Having fun," he mewed with a purr in his voice.
"Ha, ha, ha," Silverpaw grumbled.
Gorseclaw sighed and picked up his voles. "Grab the squirrel, eh," he mumbled around his catch.

The two had returned to the Bloodstones in relative silence, Gorseclaw amused though somewhat nervous, and Silverpaw just plain grumpy (even with her earlier maturing.) No one liked being bested by nature.
Gorseclaw's ears pricked up at the commotion. "Come on," he mumbled, springing up onto the lower red ledge, scrambling over pebbles.
Silverpaw, curious, followed.

The two found what everyone else had - Ezziestar. Silverpaw and Gorseclaw listened to the cries of the leader's new name, and couldn't help but drop the fresh-kill and join in.
"Ezziestar! Ezziestar!"
The two looked at each other when the new leader called a meeting. "Should we join in," Silverpaw asked Gorseclaw.
The warrior shrugged. "May as well listen in," he said softly. He picked up his fresh-kill, Silverpaw doing the same, and they both sat with the other DarkClan cats.

OOC: Really sparse by my standards, but hey! EZZIESTAR, AHHHHH.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:23 am

OOC: Oh GOD!! LS!!! I didn't even notice Meany answered my post! SH!T!
Let's just say that the last post I did here NEVER happened.. Embarassed

IC: Hollowstripe didn't even notice the call of Ezziestar, even though they were less then a tree-length away. Every word that Bronzepaw stung her like brambles to her nose. She couldn't help hiding her emotions for this one. Her eyes fell to the ground, a blunt, nearly pouty expression on her face. She held herself to at least give a smile to Bronzepaw.
The advice hurt her, yes, but she lost the thought, thinking that Bronzepaw must've felt the same to the thought of remaining an apprentice.
She inhaled briskly. "Well then," She began, her saddened expression falling into an appreciative look. " How about we take those thoughts into consideration, yes? It is true that we are in an environment that we're not used to. But if that's what you think, then so be it." She glanced into the trees, " Have you ever thought that the ground is not where we're meant to be? I know that these trees are nimble, but every branch could be a stone for the climber." Her eyes glistened a bit more, remembering how much she had climbed the trees before all of this.
"Bronzepaw.. Tell Gorseclaw and the others to meet with me after Ezziestar is finished with her own clan meeting." She flicked her tail quickly, padding towards the Tawnyclan crowd.

OOC: You don't know how stupid I feel right now! XD
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:46 am

Bronzepaw glanced at the trees around with a skeptic eye, but kept his thoughts to himself. The apprentice nodded to Hollowstripe's command and spotted the DarkClan cats in the TawnyClan crowd, then went to join them.
Bronzepaw padded up to Gorseclaw and his sister, Silverpaw. He bumped Silverpaw's shoulder in a friendly way, then meowed to the both of them, "Hollowstripe is holding a DarkClan meeting after Ezziestar has concluded hers," he glanced at the new leader briefly.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:43 am

“Seriously, Hailpaw? You're like, two moons old,” Dawnkit rolled her eyes at her brother.
“Alright. Since Strikefast is going...” Mosscloud got up and letvher kits guide her until they were alongside Strikefast and her three kits. Cloverkit and Sagekit leterally bounced alongside Mosscloud. Snowkit walked in his cool manner.
“Stop bouncing!” he snapped bugvhis littermates only stuck out their tounges in reply.
“We'll stop when we want to!” Cloverkit bounced higher just to prove it.
“Oh bother,”Snowkit smirked.

OOC:Wiat....can cats smirk?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 am

((Woah! Sorry about the inactiveness guys. Surprised I'd been distracted, I'll explain later.))

Ezziestar gazed around at the clan before her, her eyes resting on Stone briefly, then stopped when she saw Dawnkit. Ezziestar then turned to address Tawnyclan.

"I have been to Moonfall and received my nine lives and leader's name." Her sentence was short and Ezziestar continued, "My name is now Ezzierstar," Ezziestar paused, then continued, "Upon meeting our warrior ancestors, I was also told of who was to be our new medicine cat." Ezziestar looked down at her paws, her eyes closed as the one word which caught her attention came forth as if she could see it. Please may this be the right decision.

Ezziestar looked up and meowed, "Starclan had chosen Dawnkit to be our medicine cat."
Ezziestar hesitated, realizing how weird it would have sounded.

Stone's right ear twitched, it was totally unexpected even to him.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:51 am

"What?" Strikefast mewed, looking down at her daughter. She was confused mostly, what were she to think? Starclan had just so openly said that? Chosen Dawnkit's fate as if she had no mind of her own. She was a smart, capable young cat but... why my precious kit?
She looked at Ezziestar and her mouth opened to say her part before closing again as she crouched low to ask her kit softly: "Is this what you want?"

Solarstorm had called out, as all the clan had, "Ezziestar, Ezziestar!" The second leader to have a name like no other, sometimes he wondered if this was the only reason Lokistar had picked the very young, inexperienced Ezziestar, especially as the she-cat had not had an apprentice at the time.
His sight focused on Stonepaw as he thought this, were there not other experienced and wiser cats?
The old tom's speculative gaze then transfixed onto Ezziestar, this message did not bother him as he wondered wryly, my dear sister, why have you picked this scared cat before me? did you not see Oakclaw, Leopardstorm or perhaps even myself?

Wolffang and Sunshift cheered at Ezziestar's new name. It was time some good news were brought to the clan. Neither considering once their father's reverie. Why should they? In Lokistar they trust was a wise cat, whom had chosen a cat with equal compassion and ambition for a positive future of the clan.
Oakclaw, they knew, was far too ambitious for his own benefit and none else's; this making Ezziesong the best choice by far.
Their friend, Tigerflame, was still and silent as the meeting progressed.

Skyblaze had cheered, Amulet had not. She was confused and had started to feel like she had made a mistake in coming here.
These cats were fooling themselves, there were more of [i]them
then there were of these creatures. The she-cat looked around herself, she could not stay here a moments longer.

Leopardstorm listened quietly, minutely. She wasn't sure what to make of all this. She had cheered but was now keen on one more thing, "Did you see Lokistar? What did she say?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Daankit hesitated a little and looked down at her paws. Then she looked up with shining eyes.
“Yes mama,” her reply was determined and confident. “I always wanted to,”

“Wow, that's SO cool!” Cloverkit yelled And dashed over to her, tripping over Snowkit.
“Watch it!”Snowkit snapped.
“Congratulations,”Sagekit mewed in relish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 am

Ezziestar felt as if the choice was right, but at the same time, it felt so wrong, then Leopardstorm's voice broke into Ezziestar's mind. Ezziestar blinked, unsure what to say, but she nodded, "I did see Lokistar, we didn't get much time to discuss anything other than what Starclan believed I was to know."

Ezziestar also knew that soon she was required to pick her deputy, but she wasn't sure which cat to pick. Firstly, Lokistar's death was sudden and Tawnyclan had to flee before they could grieve for their lost leader. Everything had been running out of sorts for her since then, Ezziestar decided to formally finish part of why she called the meeting, "Dawnkit, could you please join me,"

Ezziestar hadn't seen a medicine cat ceremony, so she was mainly guessing what she was to say or do.
Stone's eyes glistened in respect to this young kit, He'd always had been interested in what a clan healer does, ever since he had met Glaciercloud... of coarse he was sick initially, but then he became intrigued by the knowledge of such cats.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:07 am

Dawnkit got on her paws and made her way to Ezziestar. Sitting down by her, she felt extremely excited. She was going to be a medicine cat!
Mosscloud gathered her kits in a tight circle, motioning for them to keep quiet.

OOC:i know it's short......>_<

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:57 am

OOC: I thought only medicine cats and StarClan can name and make new medicine cats?
Ezzie, if you just plan on doing the 'recognizing a medicine cat' bit like when Bluestar declared Yellowfang for ThunderClan and all, then the below doesn't matter... If not, there you go.
I mean, I know they gave a prophecy and all, and I'm not judging your RPing, Ezzie, but Ezziestar can't name her. That's between Dawnkit and StarClan. I mean, Ezziestar can declare and accept Dawnkit (the whole, 'StarClan has chosen you, will you blah blah blah,' and Dawnkit can say, 'I will do my best,' and that's it.

AND - she's too young! Dawnkit can't even be an apprentice! I know I'm flipping out, and I know StarClan will help out (as much as they can. being weakened and all), and the DarkClan and DewClan medicine cats will help since it's their duty to help unmentored medicine cat apprentices; it just feels like a lot is happening at once, and I'm protesting, and I'm a big baby and worry-wart admin.
With all of this in mind - carry on.

IC: The warrior nodded to Bronzepaw, mewing in understanding.
Gorseclaw was shocked at Ezziestar's announcement. "Such a young cat," he hissed.
Silverpaw looked at Gorseclaw then at Ezziestar. "Is it the will of StarClan?"
"What else could it be," the warrior mewed back, his eyes wide as he watched the kit and leader speak. "But a kit as a medicine cat...She can't be six moons yet!" He said it so loud, many cats could hear. He looked at them. "Can she?"
Silverpaw tried to get a better look at Dawnkit, but the kit was small and the TawnyClanners were tall.

OOC: incomplete-ish...carry on.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:49 pm

OOC: Not Ezzie's fault at all, she's following my PM's of orders. Though no ceremonies yet Ezzie, sorry I never made that clear Embarassed Dawnkits not old enough yet, lets say that its a reservation Smile Maybe as a sign of respect Ezziestar would have Dawnkit sit next to her?
Either way I am keen to see whom should Ezzie pick to be the next deputy.
IC:

Leopardstorm, whom thought herself to be the most patriotic of Tawneyclan glowered at Gorseclaw, she looked wicked against the icy rain. "I don't see any problem," The she-cat grumbled and her blue-eyes cast their scrutiny upon Hollowstripe, "Starclan have spoken, I know that I won't question them upon it."

Strikefast frowned deeply, Hailkit was silent, he looked on past his sister as his mind began to muse.
Solarstorm was silent.

Wolffang glared at Leoparstorm, "I do," he said forcibly, "does Dawnkit feel sure of this path?"
Skyblaze stood in Leoparstorm's defense, "she must be! What choice does Tawneyclan have?"
Strikefast then hissed at Skyblaze, "Tawneyclan is not so desperate that we would ever consider_"
"I suppose its okay for a prissy queen like you," the scarred tom sneered, in spite he hissed, "Rainstorm would agree."
"No he wouldn't," Strikefast hissed, hurt clawing at her sides.
"What about Tigerflame, he's the most injured of us all!"
"I understand but..." The she-cat was lost then, she didn't know what she could say.

Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:31 am

“Strikefast is not a prissy queen,” Mosscloud hissed in defense of Iher fellow queen. “Do you even know what it's like to be a queen?” she sneered. Her warrior senses were tingling, and for a queen she was a very jumpy on

“I'm sure of my path!” Dawnkit screeched, hoping to have
them stop fighting, standing up on her petite paws.
“I wanted to support my clan in any way that i could, and i will be happy to become a medicine cat,”She added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:35 am

Wolffang shook his head, "oh, but Dawnkit, you don't understand! This may not be something you would want in the future."
Skyblaze growled at Mosscloud, "lying around and being fed by us warriors? Come now, you don't think this is an escape from your duries?"
Strikefast un-sheaved her claws, "take that back!"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:38 am

Silverpaw could see the kit now. Sure, she was of a size, as all kits her age would be, but the kitten fur was obvious even in this terrible rain.
"But you're too young," she called to the she-cat.
Gorseclaw nudged Silverpaw. "I shouldn't have spoken," he murmured to her.
Silverpaw ducked her head, falling silent. I should have realized.
They both edged a bit further away from the TawnyClan meeting.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:45 am

Skyblaze hissed angrily and his hackles raised indignantly, "I'm serious, those that left have been more helpful than you two."
Strikefast bared every glinting fang before she launched herself at the tom. "I'll show you the ferocity of a queen!"

OOC: XD Thought I'd spice our clan meeting up. Don't forget, best friends have died, their hungry, leader's gone, Sh?z is goin' down... oh and its raining.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:44 am

“So you say,”Mosscloud yelled indignatly “That we don't need any kits to continue our clan's legacy? Besides,” she unsheathed her claws and curled her lips.
“we are warriors as well. If you think it's SO useless for she-cats to become queens, then try to continue a clan without ANY kits. Soon it'll tear up and become a pack of rogues instead,” she flicked her tail.
And got ready to pounce.

“You think I'd be that stupid?I know that I'm young,” Dawnkit replied with glinting eyes.
OOC:Queens are unpredictable xD

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:51 am

Sorestare opened his eyes briskly, the confusion of two Tawnyclan cats attacking one another seemed too much. Even a queen against a warrior at that. He lowered his eyes and smirked silently, oh how could this end was anybody's guess.

Fiddlerpaw's large neck fur sprang to the end in anger towards the other queen who rose to defense, seeing the enragement in each cat seemed too much.
"HEY!" He hissed to Mosscloud, "this isn't your fight to win!" His amber eyes glistened with a seeming determination. Like he believed that these two should fight, but a third into the mix was unnecessary.
Spidermist swung his tail against Fiddlerpaw's head, "What are you, mouse brained?! They shouldn't have a fight to win against in the first place." He judgmentally whipped his paw against the side of his brother's head, leaving a hollow noise in it's place.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Skyblaze hopped away slyly. The large tom didn't want to fight a queen. He glowered at Strikefast before looking away in shame.
The queen blazed, Hailkit bristtling at her paws before he snapped at Dawnkit, "look what you've caused!"
"This isn't your sister's fault," Stikefast snapped at her son, "stay out of it."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Gorseclaw and Silverpaw shared a quick look.
Great StarClan, full moon and everything...the lowland Clans are crazy, thought Gorseclaw.
Silverpaw was confused. "Is fighting within other Clans normal," she whispered to Gorseclaw. "Between warriors and queens even?" The gray she-cat couldn't be sure.
Gorseclaw looked at her again and shook his head. "Uh-uh. Not at all," he murmured back. "We should...adjourn to Hollowstripe." He gestured to their deputy.
Silverpaw nodded, and glanced at her brother. They were going to go to Hollowstripe, then.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top