The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son - Page 6 Empty Re: Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son

Post by Loki Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:12 am

Switch on hearing the cry looked up.
He knew that bird... He chased after it, Looking up as he went.
It made good time, and the harsh ground was changing again...
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son - Page 6 Empty Re: Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son

Post by Longstorm Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:03 pm

OOC: He should be running into the stream where Brick is at right about now. We'll be wrapping this whole thing up soon. Btw, this blue heron belongs to Switch, not me. Just in case anyone was wondering.

IC: The great bird seemed to look down at Switch, then it flew straight up into the air, vanishing from sight. If Switch was looking where he was going, he would have stopped before running head-first into a deep stream - no worries, the current was weak.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:31 am

OOC: Switch has a bird? Can I use this birdy in the woken world or a stern "No!" >:U

Switch who was looking happily up at the heron had nearly crashed and tumbled into the stream instead he fell in. He hissed angrily, now fed up and feeing lost. He clambered out and scratched the back of his ear and rasped his tongue over his pelt a couple of times. "Blasted bird..."
He looked to the thicket, where a shadowed feline figure was...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:41 am

OOC: My bad - I meant Switchy, Switchfar. It's Despairingcall's future familiar.

IC: Brick laughed, a loud yet somewhat soft sound. (OOC: I think the ascendants of Bloodclan have a different accent) Her lilting accent shone through as she mewed,
"Finally," she padded out of the reeds, "Though, you cheated."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:46 am

"Did I?" Switch mewed, "I always thought cheating was an inteneded thing?"
He smiled and bowed to the cat in front of him. "Did I really take that long?"
His ears flicked as she neared....
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:03 am

Brick's whiskers twitched.
"No. I lied. This was a test." She slowly padded around him, wisdom evident in her deep eyes. "A test to see how well you took help from others - and how you judged the help you received. From the mad she-cat in the Dark Forest, to her son in Starclan. Even Rock, in the tunnels, and the Great Heron were a part of it." A mildly mischievous look formed on her face. "How would you say you fared?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:13 am

Switch's face clouded with embarrassment . "I wouldn't say I impressed anyone..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 am

Brick laughed, short and harsh.
"It's not important as to whether or not you impressed anyone, son of Despairingcall. You will meet many true allies and hidden enemies throughout the course of your life." She looked him dead in the eyes. "It is a lesson - always suspect new friends of hidden treachery. And always, always," she stressed the word, "plan ahead of your enemies. Tell me, after the mad she-cat's betrayal, would you say that you learned something?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:45 am

Switch looked down at his paws, "Yes, I learn't a lesson, From now on... I'll keep my friens close and my enemies closer, I see to it I don't make the same mistake again. Thank you..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:51 am

Brick smirked (in a good way) and nodded.
"Alright then - one last thing." She began to fade from view, but her mew was still strong; "Find the King. He is pleased, and now waits for you."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:01 am

Switch watched her go. He sighed carefully, at least it wasn't all as bad as it seemed.
He turned and took heel into the forest. This was getting interesting, the king was pleased!
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:14 am

The eerie voice of the King echoed.
"It should be easy to find me... It's not like I'm hiding... Not purposely , anyways." The voice echoed, wind blowing through the tall grass.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:18 am

Switch stopped, the voice came from behind him.
He turned, again a small feline figure stood in front of him, instantly he bowed.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:27 am

The cold blue eyes of Scourge burned as he stared at the Choosing before him.
"Switch, son of Despairingcall," his voice was disconcerting face-to-face, "You've exceeded all expectations... Well, all but my own. I can see who you are, who you will be... who you were before you entered my Realm." He stood, his white front paw gleaming in the gold sunlight. He looked to the vast plains of gold, to the forests that were so far off that they were just small smudges on the horizon. "What is your reason for joining The Circle," he asked, still looking to the distance.

OOC: I LOVE imagining this place...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:38 am

OOC: You know I of ALL ppl am no that smart >:U
IC: Switch looked carefully at the king, awe lighting up his face, the odd marking on his body glinting ever so slightly.
"My king, my reason his so I can improve the lives of the cats I live with, to serve and protect the cats I care about, like all should. I hope by becoming one with the circle that I can do this.."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:54 am

Scourge turned on him, his face turned to rage.
"But you would use it for your own ends!" He swiped a paw past Switch's face, just nicking his nose with reinforced claws. "All younglings such as yourself have nothing on their minds but she-cats and glory!" He yowled this, knocking over Switch with surprising ease - but, of course this IS Scourge we're talking about. He got close to his face and snarled, "Would you abandon all you love for the sake of your clan? Would you set aside the one to help the many?" Scourge dug his claws into the earth on either side of Switch's and hissed, "Would you forget your enemies and allies alike to save what is only a shadow of what a clan is." Scourge stayed face-to-face, waiting for an answer, fangs bared.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:08 am

Switch looked into Scourge's eyes, Fear over whelmed him.
"My king!" He mewed, "I have no intent on glory. I love only
one she-cat. I do not intend on throwing anyone away, I intend to
look after all, Let your teeth bare my last breathe's blood if
I am to break my promise when I say; I Only want the good of my clan."

His heart rammed on his chest, and he felt... honoured to be so close to the
king, though he wasn't expecting it like this!
Switch last replied, "I cannot promise! If I was torn between love and my
clan, would I not be wrong to save both!Despose of me If I speak nonsense."
He closed his eyes, but he lost all his fear and he dare not shake with emotion, he
said what his intentions truly were. And now he was done.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:27 am

Scourge stared at Switch for a time, then slowly drew back.
"That will do," he was calm once more, the fury gone from his face. Many gleaming eyes shone from the tall grass. "Switch - though you have yet to face the challenges of your forefathers, you have proven yourself as a defector." Scourge let this sink in for a few moments then he half-grinned. "As I was, when I declared what Bloodclan stood for. This makes you ideal for the Inner Circle. Soft, yet serious laughter filtered through the tall grass, three pairs of golden eyes joining the many eyes. "Switch, son of Bloodclan. Do you swear to stand for the name of Bloodclan, to always be the best of your clan, regardless of circumstance? Will you be seen to all, even to your own clan, as the unknown? Will you fight in the name of those who have passed... In my name?"
Even though all of the cats knew the answer, they held their breaths.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:32 am

Very Happy

IC:
Switch looked up his gentle green eyes glinted,
"I do," He mewed trying not to shake with excitement.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:48 am

Scourge nodded and stepped forward, reaching up to set his cheek against Switch's. For the briefest of moments, Switch could feel a surge of warmth from where Scourge had touched him. Switch could hear whispering voices in his mind - the voices of the past, every single cat who roamed the Realms. The loner, rogue, and kittypet voices of Goldfur were the loudest, next Starclan then the Dark Forest. Even harder to hear was the Those Above Who Dwell in the Forgotten Kingdom, then last, Those Below Who Roam the Empty Plains. Switch wasn't too sure how he knew these things - the full names of the Realms of his belief - and who the voices belonged to. After this brief second of clarity, the voices became jumbled, but like quiet background noise.
Scourge looked at Switch with cool, knowing eyes, then stepped back. Many cats came out for the briefest of moments, murmuring 'Welcome's and 'Greetings' to the Choosing then vanishing in the tall grass.

Searingeyes came out of the tall grass, the other two Powerfuls following.
"Switch," he mewed, countless years of wisdom shining in his eyes. "You are an Ember of the Flame. Know this - even the seemingly lesser ember can start the greatest of fires." He nodded to him, welcoming him into the Circle - the first to join after the original Circle faded.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:00 am

Switch felt a deep purr grow in his throat, "I hope so." He mewed.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:31 am

Searingeyes met his gaze then began to fade, as did the other cats present.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:55 pm

OOC: I guess were waking up now... Thanks guys that was loads of fun!

Switch watched them fade, he too began to fade, the forest seemed to shake and rumble,
This would not yet be the last time he was to see it. Switch sighed.

Sudden cold gripped him. The ache and pain of his adventurous slumber gripping him as he
struggled to his feet. The others were already sturring.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:19 pm

OOC: Our pleasure.

IC: Despairingcall, who had fallen silent throughout much of the tests and ceremonies but now he spoke. He stood easily, like he was used to the dreams and the effects of them.
"Switch. What happened is only for the Circle to know." He looked at his son, murmuring, "I'm glad you're with us now." He nodded to him, then turned to the center tunnel. "Shall we join the Clan now," he asked the trio behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Switch purred at his fathers comment. He was finally accepted and not sneered at for his smaller size. He thought it not in his place to say but and uneasy feeling guarded him, He could hear something perhaps others could not.
He looked around the cave that surrounded him. He thought he could hear the wind and it seemed angry.
"A blizzard," He concluded quietly.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top