The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son - Page 5 Empty Re: Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son

Post by Loki Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 pm

"Thanks for helping me..." Switch mewed.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son - Page 5 Empty Re: Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:57 pm

The tom 'pfft'ed softly.
"Tweren't nothing. Although," he looked down at Switch, "I'm surprised you decided to take her on. Even Dark Foresters know not to fight Longstorm." He spoke in the tone of a ruler - wise, knowing. "She was a formidable opponent in life - death, it seems, has only increased her abilities." He shook his head slowly, thinking. The border was now pawsteps away, the whispers of the Dark Forest fading.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Switch looked down at his paws, rather ashamed. "I know... I thought she had changed seen as she always is saying sorry for killing her own kit..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:04 pm

The tom nodded slightly, mewing.
"You'd think so, wouldn't you. But the Dark Forest doesn't take those who would be forgiven, just as Starclan doesn't take those who will never forgive. She has a mind so tortured not even death can relieve her of her illness." The tom's eyes gleamed as he mewed, "You've heard of this sickness, haven't you? Some Darkclan cats suffer from it."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Switch nodded and thought of a more merrier subject.
They had come to the starry border and Switch wondered what
adventure awaited him now...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:57 pm

The tom briefly paused at the border, then crossed it, the stars in his pelt glowing fiercely.
"Come on," he mewed softly, waiting for Switch to cross.

OOC: A little more from our gray-furred friend, and he'll leave.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:03 am

Switch looked around him and ignored the illusive eyes from the darkness he had left behind which seemed to slowly disappear.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:35 am

The tom stood in front of Switch and rested his chin on his head for a moment, then stepped back.
Here, Switch could feel a warmth fill him from the tip of his nose to the end of his tail, a comforting warmth - and it was gone. This had blinded him for the moment, and when he opened his eyes, the tom had started to leave. The tom mewed over his shoulder,
"Don't consider it a gift from Starclan - just a son apologizing for his mother's actions." Stormshadow's amber eyes seemed to glow, and he was gone, leaving Switch alone once again.
The greater majority of Switch's wounds had been healed.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:40 am

Switch mewed in greatfully, "Thanks... again." And
looked around for his next sign.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:44 am

OOC: I truly dislike it when the others don't get on... mrr...

IC: A whispering voice could be heard;
"Not set in darkness, nor in light, seek the unknown, and find me tonight... heheheheh..." Undoubtedly the voice of Brick.

OOC: Riddles! Poetry! Yay!
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:55 am

Switch looked around, "Unknown...Unknown..." Where hadn't he been? The voice seemed to come north south (haha making up the diection makes me sound smart) He jolted towards it, wondering what he was likely to see.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:17 am

OOC: So what do you think it means?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:08 pm

OOC:hmm does it mean water?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:04 am

OOC: Pretty much... but what Realm is it in? Twisted Evil
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:05 pm

OOC: haha your kiling me! Very Happy BTW... Gold fields or That place where jaypaw goes with that ugly cat?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:28 am

OOC: *looks to random guy who just so happens to be there" Excellent, she understands!

IC: The wind laughed (OOC: I had to put that...)
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:55 pm

THe cries of strange birds could be heard. A large, gray-looking bird with a long neck and beak looked down at Switch from a tree, her black eyes gleaming.
This was the bird Despairingcall took out of a tree in the waking world.

OOC: She's not dead, if you're wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Switch felt the chill of the wind drag at his paws and he sighed and closed his eyes. The cooing of the winds flight calling him. "I see..." He mewed to himself. He turned and galloped on the sweeter side of the border. Energy restored and small but well muscled legs, pace turning into a hot brake neck speed.

He was going in the direction the wind called and vainly tossed his head up to look at the sky, right now he felt unbeatable.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:17 am

OOC: darn... I can't remember the page that describes that dark ugly cats tunnel/cave place... Damn my puny brain power... I got hit with a terrable virus, Its like a two-leg version of greencough, I'm sneezing, coughing and spluttering i can't feelt my arms and legs and worst of all you can smell the sickness on me! Mad Shocked Neutral Crying or Very sad My mom and dad are rejecting me because of my illness... now I know how a filly or colt feels when its own mare (mom) kicks at it to leave her alone, ahh the feeling of Dai ja vu..... I might get this wrong so PLEASE help me out a bit >:2( <---lol mad a new face up!!! Smile

IC: after a while Switch felt the ground becoming rough, the silver light of the Starclan forest trailing a while behind him and the musty dank mist of the dark forest leaving him. Beyond him dar bolders and a stream he later had to jump. If he looked closely he may have seen blood? But he took no notice of that, the wind was calling im this way.

Before long he felt hot and tired again.
He was travelling upwards. The cruel stones and ledges were sharp and scratched his paws (sneeze). The sky was hard to see but he was looking down upon the world.
He came to the top, and then padded down and down and down until the light was vertially pitch black. In the air he lifted his muzzle and scented, There were tunnels ahead. This made The small tom's heart sink, he was not as whitty as the powerfuls, he was small and defenceless.

He looked around and padded on, for that moment he was only worried on what was going to jump out on him. He looked down at his paws as he padded along, They were muddy and dusty, he could imagine his amazing, normally well groomed, sheen black pelt was dusty too.
His odd markings were obviously un-viewable.

Every ounce and a while he stopped and scented. Was he lost? He had been travveling this way for quite a while... He shook his head, he thought about it; This is a dream... so even if I did die then I would just wake up, so there is nothing to be worried about. He concluded it all in his head, he had not had a vison before- Joy had spoken to him about her dreams. She was right so far, they could be scary- but she had spoken about feeling pain even when scars were not obvious. Silly she-cat , he thought vainly. Though he never took her for granted. His stomach quivered, "Am I falling in love?" He mewed stopping and stifling a laugh, a fool he is. Though he secretly admired the she-cat, surprisingly well muscled but that had to be something genetic, she lay down awkwardly and her hunting was poor in retaliation for the muscles and big size. At least she wasn't too big, how embarrassing would it be if a she-cat were to tower this brave and noble tom? He pushed the thoughts away, time to stop thinking about the she-cat. He could hear something...

OOC: ah I got it wrong Embarassed I am sure the entrance was ground level and went downward... maybe he discovered a new entrance...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:38 am

OOC: It's aight - just to be sure: underground tunnels, we are in, right?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:20 am

Switch's body froze and his whiskers twitched as small pebbles fell from the walls. "I have been expecting you," Rasped the voice. Switch padded forward and a single shaft of light reveild a hairless scraggy, long clawed tom. "You have?" Switch growled cautiously, but the tom wasn't talking to him. (OOC:why is when you try and find something in a book that you cannot find it and the complete oppsite!?) A ginger tabby tom was under the log where the scraggy cat was and Switch watched though... It felt like another presence was supposed to be there yet is ceased to exsist. at this Switch shivere.
The conversation between these to cats went on.

"Wait!" the scraggy tom that Switch found the name to be Rock, called, "Is it raining."
A shiver seemed to go down the ginger toms spine, and he was lying?
"No, no its not."
"Good. Now you may proceed."
The scraggy tom drew a claw across the pole and a mark appeared.
The ginger tom bowed his head and went into the tunnels.
Switch followed though... the scraggy tom seemed to stare at him, as if... as if he saw him!

The ginger tom padded around the twists and turns. It seemed the tom knew where he was
going. Switch lifted his muzzle up and whiffed the air, a sharp salty smell filled his nostrils,
if they were trying to get out then so far, they were going the right way. But the tom was probably used to the salty smell..
So how did he- The tom took a sudden turn and Switch froze, He's going the wrong way! Switch looked up
a certain tunnel and followed that way up, The salty smell was closing in.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:09 am

OOC: I'm feeling lonely...
IC:
Switch was running through the tunnels, it all seemed so familiar...
He was twisting and turning and jumping until eventually he was tripping over
large bumps in the ground, Switch took time to study them, "ROOTS!" He mewed
happily. But something made him jump.
He looked back and an echoing scream filled his ears, and the rushing of water.
"If only..." Switch sighed and began to clamper up wards...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:15 pm

OOC: Wow, I had to go back and read stuff so I could post...

IC: "Come on," came that same feminine voice (Brick), "- I thought you were clever for your age, son of Despairingcall. Find your way out, youngling." The sound of strange paw-steps echoed down the tunnel, almost matching Switch's beat for beat. Brick was toying with him! Taking his slight fears and weaknesses, using them to confuse him. "Find me," she called in a sing-song voice - which somehow still sounded deep and very serious, even though it was playful.

OOC: Yeah, it really is Brick. I just didn't want her to seem girly.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:49 pm

OOC: hehehehe!
IC: Switch looked around, he hated riddles.
He kept on going the smell of fresh air closing in until he finally saw light.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:06 pm

The same gray bird from before was perched atop a fallen log, staring at him with beady eyes. She stretched out her impossible thin neck, opened her long beak, and let out a deep, harsh double-screech, then flew away, screeching as she went. Her dark form was ominous in the gold-tinged sky of Goldfur.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top