The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son - Page 3 Empty Re: Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:50 pm

As Switch drew nearer (OOC: Because we all know he is), the sounds of battle became louder and louder.
Yowls and howls echoed fiercely in a clearing that wasn't too far from Switch now. If he looked, he would see four, silver, massive oak trees, which is where the battle cries and death howls seemed to be coming from near there.

OOC: I'm thinking its the battle from the Darkest Hour... so let's think. We've got traveling through all of the Realms of the Dead. We've got reliving the Battle of Bloodclan... I think we should have Switch meet a lot of dead cats along the way and... having a lot of cats try to kill him and when they fail he slowly begins to realize some of the secrets of the Dead?

Back to top Go down

Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son - Page 3 Empty Re: Beyond Knowing or Seeing - A Powerful, Powerfuls, and Son

Post by Runfast Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:55 pm

OOC: Actually... that sounds AWESOME.

IC: From beyond the border watched many eyes. They wanted to cross, but waited since they were under orders.

OOC: Something like... no Those Above cats until Switch has passed through the territory?
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:08 pm

OOC: AHHH okay :3

IC:
Switch found his paws itching to bolt. The Cries of battle and every odd victory purring in his ears.
The silver oak trees seemed to groan them selves as cats fell. This... This must be the victory of Bloodclan.
A grey dappled tom yowled in horror as he was viciously killed. A White Tom with black paws and a proud head
stared down in anger. He turned and left the cats with a few other sly looking cats. A Flamie body lay dead amongst heathers, a White and grey tom looking helplessly above him...
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:25 pm

"Firestar," hissed a deep, malicious voice. A ragged, gray-furred tom unsheathed his claws and leaped past Switch at a firey tom, but he was countered by a lighter gray tom.
"You'll pay for that, Graystripe," hissed the darker tom.
"You first, Darkstripe!" A sleek, older tom bit Darkstripe from behind, ending him - but Brick leaped on the white tom, silencing him.

At the top of a great stone stood a young tom, small, his fur black and wearing a collar with teeth.
"Bloodclan! Drive them back, slaughter them!"
More and more cats with tooth-collars streamed into the clearing, overwhelming the cats without collars.
"Hey," spat a cat from behind Switch. Boulder, much younger.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:48 am

Switch looked around, "Can.. they see me?" He mewed to himself then jumped.
He had never heard of that mutinous and cold laugh but surely enough...
A great white tom, broad muzzled and a definite scar across his face approved the fact that this was Bloodclan deputy.
"CHOOSING!" He laughed seeing smaller younger clan cats killing a bloodclan warrior. "Fools!" Hissed Bone, "Weaklings!"
He leaped down and crashed up on a dappled grey choosing, The body instantly limp he reared and cracked his head against another, The noise between skull and skull was like the antlers of two rival stags in the rut. Thus the She cats body trembled before crashing to the ground. The others seemed to shrink back. Another leaped but uttered a cry as his throat was slit. That was it, No more! The apprentice's turned and fled. The tom watched in amusement and yawned.
"MONSTER!" came the yowl of a large golden brown tabby tom.
The white toms ear twitched. "No Thornclaw!" hissed a grey she cat.
Thornclaw raced down though was quickly despatched.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:29 am

OOC: I think they can see him, but they'll treat him like any other choosing of Bloodclan. I mean, he has the reinforced claws.

Boulder hissed directly to Switch,
"What are you doing? KILL THE FOREST CLANNERS!" Boulder leaped over him, slitting the throat of a black-and-white tom. The tom fell to the ground, his long tail falling across the body of a dead, leapard-spotted she-cat.
"Tallstar!" A light tabby with white markings yowled, "No- BOULDER, YOU TRAITOR!" He leaped at him, but was scored across the face by Boulder's claws.

The King kept watching the carnage, then fixed his gaze on a single tom. He jumped down off of the large rock and at the tom. Without a word, he ran at the fire-colored tom, his claws stretched out.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Switch blinked. "I cannot mess with the past..." Even though if he helped there would be less forest cats to mess with... It just was not right..
But those thoughts changed. A she cat yowled wildly at him her claws stretched out and ready,
"Sandstorm!" The she-cat hissed to the sound of Cloudstar, "Go NOW!"
The tide was turning, the forest laden with blood.
Cloudstar nodded as she trembled.
"We'll hold them back..." He mewed faintly.
"We'll see you again?"
"I... doubt it."
The she cats body trembled violently.
After a pause she seemed to turn and gather some she cats and a few toms and apprentices.
"Tawnypaw COME ON!" Switch turned to see the body that she grieved over a tom choosing like her self, though he was dead in the brambles with his tabby fur now blooded.
"TAWNYPAW!" Tawnypaw turned around.
The gathered cats all seemed to gather then discreetly leave.
Switch felt remorse roar inside him, Was this what the king felt after meeting those above?
Remorse? So many cats died... This territory was going to be chewed up any way...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:25 am

OOC: Eh... Cloudtail wasn't Cloudstar at the time.

IC: The King met the firey tom in combat, clawing and screaming furiously.
"Die, Firestar!" The tom gasped as the King sank his massive claws into his stomach, then he fell. It took the tom minutes to die, but when he did (OOC: as you put), the forest cats gathered, and fled. Bloodclan raised their muzzles to the sky and yowled in victory, the sound echoing throughout the forest.
As Bloodclan yowled, they faded into nothing, the leafy green, blood-spattered clearing turning silver, the four great oaks studded with stars.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:57 am

Switch watched and felt terrible about the clan cats but staying here wouldn't get him far...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:14 pm

"Bloodclan knows no friends - only allies," hissed an unfamiliar voice. "Every living clan despises us, and every dead clan glowers across borders."
The harsh voice faded and the same firey tom slunk out of the underbrush - as he did, the voice returned.
"Run now, Switch. The masses of Starclan hide in the shadows, waiting to strike... Run to the end of the silver forest until you come to a foggy place, where the only light comes from the dark, dying trees. Run."

OOC: I'm thinking that Bloodclan had a real reason to fight the forest cats (beside Scourges beef with Tigerstar)...
and that Those Above feel no remorse for the deaths of the clan cats - in their opinion, they're just a bunch of cats who stopped believing in them a long time ago.
It seems fitting that Switch sees all the realms of the dead. First the lands of Those Above, then the Fields of Goldfur, then Starclan - next on the list, the Dark Forest! cheers
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:40 pm

OOC: your full of surprises you! Wink
IC:
Switch sped through the silvery trees until his paw pads burned and his sides raised and fell with the effort. Why was he running shortly the Starclan cats cannot hurt the living? But the voice seemed... sort of desperate for him to do so. "This has become far of me, I... I can't see what I am supposed to be doing..." He mumbled looking around. He padded forward until it was nearly impossible to see clearly. The beautiful silver trees began to loose their starry leaves, they were wilting and groaning with twisted pain.

Darkness over whelmed Switch and the coldness of the aura, dropped his high spirits.
His tail stood high to show everyone that he was not scared of this place or.. if there was anyone there. Then he wasn't scared of them! But this place was evil and he felt it...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 pm

OOC: Mwhahahah! - now, where are my fellow cohorts? .... I ALSO think (starclan, do I think!) that... oh, idk, that after seeing the docile side of each place, the dangers will be revealed in many forms... afterwards, the reason for fighting in the name of all this madness will be revealed - did I not promise a wild ride? Cool

IC: "Mind yourself in here, youngling," Searingeyes murmured from nowhere.

OOC: Bone should show up soon, and give him his next instructions - find dat she-cat! After that? find dat King! All along the way, the tests will appear in mysterious forms... maybe.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:30 am

Switch panted and looked around him. He didn't know where he was. That didn't matter the thing that mattered was to find out, what to do! Switch Saw a bird... or.. what used to be a bird, or so he thought. It was now a clean, white skeleton. Its beak pointed towards The thick undergrowth. Switch looked around him, no birds... no sounds... nothing.
Though something was calling him, he did not yet know what though... He followed cautiously at first then urgently.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:29 am

Eerie, deep laughter echoed strangely throughout the broken forest. If Switch strained to hear through the deafening silence, he would hear howls of anguish, malevolent laughter, and angered snarls.
"Oh, la, la - A little kit..." The voice howled like the wind through Darkclan Valley, wind whipping around Switch. "Looks like he's... strayed!" A large bracken-colored tom with icy eyes leaped from the shadows, his large teeth bared. His massive paws would have slammed into Switch's head - but his paws went straight through him. The tom crashed into the ground and rolled, springing to his feet. Most of the tom was transparent, only his eyes really showing. "Bloodclanner," he snarled. "Your King murdered my father! Bloodclan will meet it's end!!" He spat at Switch, then ran back into the forest.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:44 am

Switch turned angrily to spit back a cold retort but the Tom had already gone. Switch purred coldly, at least they couldn't hurt him... He kept going on the trail he started.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:57 am

OOC: No way - was that Hawkfrost? SWEET! So, he's almost been forgotten, eh? I'm surprised he's remembered by anyone!

IC: "Don't get cocky, Switch," a she-cat's voice whispered in his ear. "Not everything is as it seems."
Like a response to that comment, (OOC: Enter original alter-ego!!!) a sleek, sharp-faced she-cat padded out of the fog. Her eyes were a deep, almost black, amber. She had a long scar across her muzzle, and she wore a scowl for an expression.
"Look, look, look!" She rowred. "Something new for us? What do you think! What?" She seemed to be speaking to someone else, whispering fiercely. "Look, look! He's not one of us - he's not ripped!" Her beautiful, pale fur flashed, and it was torn and ragged, blood dripping from the wounds all over her. "No, no, no!" She went from fierce to frightened. "No, NO!" She stepped back, almost tripping over a tree root. As she stumbled, her expression went from frightened to sad. "Little one, little one," she crooned. "Have you seen him? Have you seen my kit? Have you seen Stormshadow?" She looked at Switch with pleading eyes, waiting for an answer.

OOC: This is Longstorm, the very first charrie I ever played. Since I'm putting her in the Dark Forest, I'm messing around with her history. She was once a Windclanner who turned Loner, then went after the clans with a force of her own. She failed, of course.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:05 am

"No..." Switch mewed, "And Why should I care?!" He hissed.
"I have better thing to do then look for a kit!" He turned and
half heartedly jumped onto a root gave her a last glare then
disapeared towards where he thought was the right direction.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:16 am

The crazed she-cat wailed in dismay, her cries following Switch even as he ran. Fading, her last calls (directed to her kit) were,
"Stormshadow I'm sorry! Stormshadow, come back! I'm sorry I killed you, Really!..."

OOC: Bone should be around here.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:01 am

Switch had run into a clearing. Dead grass between his paws, he was just glad that there was some sort of grass there instead of paw scorching stones.
Now he had his breathe back he could look around. "Huh?" He mewed seing something quite breathe taking. A cat, with only it Skeleton in view, was in a position as if he had been defensive? Switch studied it then found him self being rammed to the ground. The Tom who had taken him by the surprise growled in his ear, "Did someone not tell you to have your wits about you?"

Switch managed to tilt his head a bit, Yet saw the white massive tom above him.
He gasped.
"You... can call me Bone."He smiled allowing the small choosing up.
"Why am I here?"
"You'll find out soon enough."
"But... Why me, I am small, weak_"
"You are son of despairingcall? I was small.Smallest of the litter, Would you pick a fight with me?"
Switch shook his head.
"Good."
"Now I need you to do something..."

Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 pm

The non-existent wind whispered in an eerie way.
"Join us...."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Bone's ear flicked. He looked at Switch and mewed
"She is the way..."
Switch looked at Bone in surprise, "She is the way?"
Bone gave the choosing and gentle look and nodded.
"Listen to your mind and feel your heart, Choosing, You will prosper."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:00 am

OOC:... Okay, now I'm lost... should he find Longstorm?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:15 am

OOC: Which she-cat did you want him to find?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:05 am

OOC: I'm not sure - I didn't think that far ahead! Shocked ... hehe...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:53 am

OOC:They say the best RPers don't plan they flow Wink How about Brick?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top