The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Unknown too early, known too late

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unknown too early, known too late - Page 3 Empty Re: Unknown too early, known too late

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:45 am

Daystar didn't realize until a moment later he was witnessing a prophecy."But....how could.....?"he sat,studdering.It didn't make sense.A rouge had just given him a prophecy!Accidentally,Daystar let go of his grip for a split second.....

Back to top Go down

Unknown too early, known too late - Page 3 Empty Re: Unknown too early, known too late

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:00 am

Just as Steelpelt surged up, all his muscles firing instantly. Pushing off the cold ground, he readied himselffor a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:53 am

Rayclaw then saw them fighting and rushed to help Daystar. "You rouge!" He hissed. "I'll never forgive you because you killed my kits!" Then he growled. "In the name of StarClan and Dovekit, I'm--" He didn't finish, chocking in emotion. Instead he rushed and batted Steelpelt's head, knocking him down.

OOC: So, is Steelpelt to die within Rayclaw's revenging paws?
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Location : HERE! Where else? Well, I'm not really here, just vanished...

http://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:55 am

((That is up to you.))
Steelpelt leaped up, and swiped a claw at his nose, miscalculating the distance slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:07 am

OOC: It doesn't really matter

IC:
Rayclaw ducked his head, and missed the swipe within a few inches. He hissed, "You mouse-dung! Guilty you are, yet you still fight to protect yourself!"
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:08 am

"I fight... To fight." Steelpelt growled, as his weak leg gave out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Daystar slowly walked over to Rayclaw.He gave a solem nod,and walked over to the nursery.Skysoar sat there,her eyes wide with grief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:46 am

OOC: All righty, Rayclaw will kill him. Twisted Evil

IC: Rayclaw nodded back, but for a heartbeat lost his courage. What if—no, I'm doing this for Skysoar and Dovekit. He reminded himself.

At that moment he heard Skysoar wailed out, "Oh, StarClan! Gentlekit will never walk again!" Rayclaw started. What?! Gentlekit, too? He suddenly felt energy cruising through his veins, and he felt his strength come back. He leaped toward Steelpelt, and swiped at the soft part underneath.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:26 am

Steelpelt never moved as claws dug into his soft underbelly. He had accepted his fate; his brothers would avenge him. Hopefully. He gave one last breath, then died quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:31 am

Rayclaw was stunned for a moment at what he had just done. He shook his head forcefully, thinking that this was just some kind of a bad nightmare. But he could smell blood, and his paws are still dripping the red symbol of death...
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:32 am

Frostsong walked over to stand next to Rayclaw. "I'm sorry. I wish I could have known."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:47 am

"Known what?" Rayclaw asked as he tried to clean his bloody paws.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:49 am

"That this guy was bad news." Frostsong mewed sadly. "And he broke Gentlekit's leg. It looks deliberate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:50 am

"How bad is it?" He stopped licking his paws. "Will she still be able to walk?"
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:01 am

"With difficultly. Her rear left leg was snapped in half. She will have a major limp." Frostsong mewed sadly. She hated having to tell him this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:05 am

Rayclaw was frozen in shock at this. He and Skysoar had many dreams and plans for their kits, and now, everything was crumbling. He ambled to the nursery, where Skysoar was still sniffling.

"Skysoar. Our kits--"

"i know, Rayclaw. They will never--" They both broke down. Finally Skysoar said, "This isn't doing any good. Thank StarClan we still have Smokekit and Gentlekit."
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:09 am

Frostsong watched sadly. Is this what a clan was about? Protecting those you love? Or was it pure survival? Either way, she had work to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:15 am

Rayclaw stumbled out the nursery, now composed. "Better get back to work, Skysoar. See you later." And he dashed away to the forest.

Rainheart comforted Skysoar, then asked, "So, what are you going to do now?"
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:17 am

Frostsong padded into the forest, gathering moss for the kits and Skysoar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:37 am

Skysoar sniffed, and tried to hold back the tears that threaten to spill out. "I guess, try to survive, and bring the kits up as best as we can."
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:06 pm

When Frostsong gathered enough moss, she took about half of it and soaked it with water. Hurrying back to the camp, she delivered it to Skysoar and her kits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:07 pm

"This is my fault,"mewed Daystar quietly,"I let him stay in the nursery.this is the second time i let a rogue kill a kit under my nose."He gazed down."Frostsong,bury Dovekit,and get Jayleaf for Gentlekit."He silently padded back to is den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Frostsong nodded solemnly, and took the small body of Dovekit out of the nursery. "Rest in peace, little one. May you be happy in Starclan forever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:54 am

Skysoar nodded, "Oh, Dovekit, Dovekit." She murmured into the unhearing ear. "We had such great plans for you. But I guess StarClan called you home early," then allowed her limp kit to be carried out.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:59 am

Frostsong carried the kit to the burial place. "It was a shame you died. But rest now, and rest in peace forever." She buried the kit, and walked back to the nursery. Padding over to Skysoar, she mewed, "You okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top