The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

CLOSED - A Conversation of Unknown Proportions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED - A Conversation of Unknown Proportions Empty CLOSED - A Conversation of Unknown Proportions

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:27 am

Despairingcall never really wanted much in life. All he desired was a warm den, a full stomach, and good friends. He had all three of these, so he never really gave much thought to anything else.
But here he was now - A great, and respected cat, a close advisor of Shadowstars, and nearly unstoppable in battle.
Despairingcall sighed. Where would he be in a short time from now? None could say. Yes, he thought like this often. The other Powerfuls called him an 'old she-cat' - though, in a friendly way.

Suddenly, a massive crow landed a fallen tree in front of him. The bird could have easily been trouble for the golden-eyed tom, but the bird spread its wings and lowered its head:
It was bowing.

"Grrnockey," Despairingcall mewed in a raspy voice. From there on, what was said... well, only Those Above and other birds know.
Despairingcall spoke to the bird like he would any other.

Back to top Go down

CLOSED - A Conversation of Unknown Proportions Empty Re: CLOSED - A Conversation of Unknown Proportions

Post by Longstorm Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:23 pm

As the conversation continued, Searingeyes, Powerful of Abyssclan, appeared from the shadows.
"Despairingcall," he mewed.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED - A Conversation of Unknown Proportions Empty Re: CLOSED - A Conversation of Unknown Proportions

Post by Runfast Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:12 am

From the shadows melted Soulvoider, the third Powerful of Abyssclan.
"Searingeyes," he mewed in greeting. He looked over to Despairingcall then mewed to Searingeyes,
"How's the feather-speaker doing?"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:25 am

Searingeyes rolled his eyes at the name, something he didn't do in the presence of those other then Powerfuls.
"Apparently there's some activity in the Frost Forests. A group of cats lead by a sleek red cat."
Searingeyes listened for a few moments and mewed, exasperated, "Sounds like Redfall of Darkclan. Those Above, how many rogue groups can the woods hide?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Finally, the massive crow flew off, and Despairingcall turned to the two.
"Well. It's nothing new." He looked at Searingeyes and said, "Reports confirm the presence of a large force of cats in the Red Hills." Despairingcall sighed. "It's not good. On it's own, Abyssclan won't be able to stand up to it - unless Those Above want to send down Scourge himself to help, which I doubt will happen..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Soulvoider sighed heavily then looked at Searingeyes.
"Have Those Above told you anything as of late?"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:28 am

Searingeyes nodded, a smile creeping onto his face.
"Well, not exactly, but..."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Despairingcall stepped forward, his eyes wide.
"Well, go on! My news seem unimportant to yours, now. Don't leave us hanging here, friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Searingeyes chuckled.
"Alright! I was speaking to Shadowstar. He asked me if Those Above had spoken to me, and as I said 'no,' I found myself in a very familiar clearing..." Searingeyes smiled. "Everyone we knew was there, and they all greeted me warmly... And the King was there."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:09 am

In a way that was unlike him, Despairingcall's jaw dropped.
"The King...?" It was barely a whisper as he looked to the sky, thinking of the cats that had passed on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Searingeyes nodded.
"Yes... But that's all. They haven't sent me any signs since - I think it was meant to be a reasurrannce, if anything." He shook his head and licked a paw, thinking. "I think... Something big is coming. That is why the Bloodmoon prophecy has returned..."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:00 am

Soulvoider nodded, his face stoic has he entered into his deep thoughts. After many minutes of silence, he turned to Despairingcall.
"What news have you?"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:41 am

Searingeyes, his heart filled to the brim with contentment, looked to his troubled friend.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Despairingcall nodded.
"The Raven I was speaking was... nervous. Unhappy. He told me how his feathered friends are as frightened, worried. That's all he told me about it, but I think they feel something big is coming up..." He shook his head. "I just wonder what it is..." He sighed, and looked at the sun.
"So," he broke the silence. "What do you think of Switch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:27 am

Searingeyes's expression changed from thinking to amused.
"Ah, Switch... Young, strong, trustworthy... And Ready." He smiled wider and nodded to the toms, vanishing.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:36 pm

The area around Despairingcall's eyes softened - this was how he usually showed happiness.
"...Good," was all he could manage.
He paused, thinking, nodded to his friends, and padded off, pondering all that had been said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Searingeyes nodded to Soulvoider and faded into the shadows.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top