The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

Unknown too early, known too late

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unknown too early, known too late - Page 2 Empty Re: Unknown too early, known too late

Post by NKninja Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:22 am

OOC: Would it make sense for Steelpelt to come into this territory because he couldn't smell the scent marks? Most of the mudbloods must still have a very distinct rogue scent. The markers could have blended, sealing the strong scent.

IC: Razz stood up to Daystar, keeping a low look and nearly intimidated by his annoyance, " He should had smelled the scent marker. We found him moments after we came over to your border!" He protested, keeping a calm tone and flicking his tail slowly.
Uno came over and stood in front of him, flicking her ear to tell him to shut his mouth.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Unknown too early, known too late - Page 2 Empty Re: Unknown too early, known too late

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:23 am

Steelpelt smiled. "Again, I never smelled the marker."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Daystar a paused,unsure of who to beilieve.Then he knew it was the Mud cats.He just met Steelpelt and didn't know anything about him."Can you smell anything?"he asked Steelpelt.

OOC:Btw,Outcast's clans are descendants from the Erin Hunter clans,but in an alternite ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:03 pm

((Yeah. I know.))
Steelpelt sniffed the air. "Some rogues. I'm guessing that would be the two who brought me here. Rabbit a little ways off. Strong kit-scent. I'm thinking three or four kits. Other then that, this camp is blocking out everything else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:21 pm

SKysoar glanced proudly at her kits. "Ah, Dovekit, Gentlekit, and Smokekit! Welcome to the world, little ones. I'm sure they will become fine warriors of DewClan in the future." She purred.

"I'll go get Rayclaw." The medicine cat said, and left the den, leaving the mother alone with her newborn kits.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Location : HERE! Where else? Well, I'm not really here, just vanished...

http://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:50 am

Steelpelt waited in the shadows, patiently waiting for the queen to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:52 am

Skysoar relaxed as the kits snuggled to her side and fell asleep. She purred, and dreams overtook her.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:54 am

Walking over to the bush, Steelpelt plucked a deathberry and walked over to the sleeping kit. "WAke up little one..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:56 am

The clan was silent,its cats asleep.But Daystar was awake. Someone was going to die tonight,he thought,I just know it.He leaped from Highrock and went through the camp.The Mud cats were asleep.Always asleep on the job. He continued,and a full moon shone out. That same moon......It was that full moon's light that had shone his sister's last expression.Of suprise.Of sadness.Of urgency.He went back into his den immediately,and layed down on his flank.Trying to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:59 am

Dovekit sniffed at the thing touching her nose, and groped around. She took hold of it with her teeth, and bit down.

(Adios, Dovekit!)
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:01 am

Steelpelt licked the kit, and mewed, "Rest well, young one. Rest in peace." Steelpelt turned to walk out, and accidently stepped on a small leg. With little time left, he padded away under cover of darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:05 am

Skysoar was jolted awake when the crack was heard. Her brain didn't register what she saw until she smelled it.

DEATHBERRY

Then she shrieked in alarm when she saw Gentlekit's hind leg bent in an abnormal angle. "No! No! Why, StarClan? WHY?!"
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:08 am

Padding away quietly, Steelpelt heard the yowl. "Rest in peace."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frostsong heard a loud scream, and saw a dark tabby walking out of the camp. Quickly putting two and two together, she sprinted off towards the lithe shape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:11 am

Daystar instinctively snapped his eyes open,and with super speed(not really), he raced over to Skysoar's scream.A scent hit his nose.A scent he had had in his own blood.No.He stared at the lifeless body of the kit , and then the twisted leg of another one.He sat on his hinny and yelled in a crazily deep voice,"STOP!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:15 am

Frostsong raced at Steelpelt, and lunged viciously at him. Falling over, Steelpelt twisted, and sunk his teeth into her shoulder. They wrestled for a moment, and Frostsong pinned him down. "Daystar! I got him!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:20 am

"Keep him alive,"Daystar spat,"He will die by Rayclaw's paw."He motioned for Frostsong to wake him up.All of the cats in the clan knew the penalty for killing kits was.It was the only strict rule that would have a punishment so severe.A kit couldn't harm you; therefore it could not be self-defense.It could only be your pure deciding.He had never trusted Steelpelt.Thunderclan was never spoken of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:25 am

"Yes, Daystar." Frostsong mewed, racing over to wake Rayclaw.
"Yes, Daystar." Steelpelt hissed, mimicking her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:27 am

Rayclaw rushed over. "What's all this about?!"
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:28 am

"Steelpelt. He killed Dovekit." Frostsong mewed, hurrying up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:29 am

"STEELPELT!" Rayclaw etched that name in his mind. I will NEVER forget that name. He spat inwardly, and sniffed the air for any trace of the rouge's scent.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:30 am

"Daystar has him. And one of the kits was injured. Daystar says to you are to kill him." Frostsong mewed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:33 am

"Kill him,"Daystar said with an almost crazy urgency.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:35 am

Steelpelt tried to squirm out from under the leader's paw, but had sustained a massive cut on his leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:37 am

Daystar felt the squirming and pushed down twice as hard.His face was stony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:40 am

"I am one... Of many. Watch the Talon.... The hawk will rise to conquer him. He is out for blood... many will die if he is restrained. Even more will die.... If he is allowed forth." He hissed.

Last edited by Unforgiven on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top