The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

1st patrol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1st patrol Empty 1st patrol

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:19 am

Swiftstrike was looking around.

Back to top Go down

1st patrol Empty Re: 1st patrol

Post by Loki Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 am

Darkcloud stopped and her tail fur fuzzed up, like a squirrel. "Badger!" She spat, "In Dewclan territory. looks like a young one." Darkcloud leaped over to a bush. "Its heading to where there camp is lucky for us."
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:21 am

OOC:Dewclan doesn't border Tawnyclan.

"That should tell Daystar he shouldn't leave his borders unscent marked."Dayriser mewed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:27 am

IC:it does. It goes:

Tawnyclan ---> Dewclan
^....................v
Abbysclan <--- Darkclan

Its always been like that...

OOC: "It shoulds teach him to turn down Lokistars
alliance, just for his pride!" Darkcloud hissed.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:29 am

OOC: Sorry to butt in but don't we follow the territory pic in the Introduction to the Outcasts? It shows that Dewclan and Tawnyclan are separated by the Bloodstones and Moonfall... Unless it's no longer accurate... Again, sorry to butt in - I'm bored, I have writer's block, and I need to finish a book!!! ...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:32 am

OOC:Yeah,that's what I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:34 am

I changed it to fit the plot...
as Abbysclan moved....oh yeah duhhhh
IM AN IDDIOTO!!! OK IGNORE ME WE SAW THIS IN THE DISTANCE Shocked
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:43 am

"Daystar is trying to hide something.Something very important.I could easily scent Daystar's fear as he was at the gathering.I think he's trying to prove to everyone that Dewclan doosn't need help to survive a crisis.And judging by the way that the badger was moving,it already came to the Dewclan camp.Dewclan doesn't have enough cats to defend a multiple badger attack......"

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:48 am

"Tawnyclan has kits to look after!" Darkcloud spat. "If it were Me I would take some of their territory." She stretched claws unsheafed. "Abbysclan need their whiskers swiping off aswell!"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:54 am

"What would you rather do?Help the cat who saved the clan with his bloody deed and his clan?Or, let them get killed by badgers without any help and make us no better than the Leage?Which one?"Dayriser argued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:02 am

"Our dear leader would just leap in at the nick of time anyway," Darkcloud said standing straight now, "We have kits, Daystar can handle him self, Unless he needs Glaciercloud to help him with every bump he gets..."
She started padding along The border, "Anyway he didn't want our help then and it would be more shameful if he were to plead for it. Which would he choose I wonder, His pride or his clan? Toms are all the same, pride...."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:15 am

"Have you ever had that feeling?That you could've done the right thing,and instead you're responsible to the deaths of many cats?If you walk into a clering,and you see 40 cats laying down in a neat row with their throats slit,organized by age,staring hopelessly in the sky,you know that whoever did this doesn't have a soul."Dayriser mewed coldly,"I did that,and I will never forgive myself.Do you really want this to happen to good cats that never hated you,or never even saw you,and you'll be responsible?You make me sick,with your useless stubborness that can anger Starclan."

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 am

"You know nothing of starclan and clan life," Darkcloud spat, "You and your mother, Every single one of your paws stands in a different clan, She was so sad when she ditched you at the league camp and yet you always thought that because your amazingly strong your the deputy! Well your not. Tawnyclan have kits and hunger to stand let alone loosing good cats to a fool, who left us to go lead his own little clan. He wouldn't help us and thats that!" she turned away from him and spat angrily....
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:45 am

"He left becuase you didn't give a dung about him!Neither did the clan!He nearly died for you,and half the time you didn't care!No one's ever loved or cared about him ever since his first night as an apprentice!And that was when his sister was killed!You expect him to die for a clan that pratictly hates him?If you and the clan ever gave a dung about his well-being,then you'd save him!"Dayriser spat.Instead of Starclan,the leage only had one place to go after their death,which was the devil's domain.He seen the place when he broke his arm,and it was chaos.Screaming and Whimpers heard from everywhere.And dead bodies cast upon a burning forest with no light.

OOC:Wow.You're pushing this guy to his mental limits.I won't be surprised if he exploded into a bunch of peices of metal and stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:55 am

"Thats where your wrong." Darkcloud almost whispered, "There was one cat... A cat regardless of his puny brain thought he was a warrior and that could only be his mentor, She wouldn't shut up. "Oh he attacked a fox, saved many a life," or "Oh he caught the biggest mouse I eva saw..." Wake up and smell the fresh kill! A true leader finds the faults and kicks them into shape, not make excuses, not whimper over a wound. He left us and he was one of our best and I admit that, But now he has just made Tawnyclan more competition on heavy leaf bare's like this. We need to get moving dreamer boy, unless your going to ditch us as well, what a help that would be for me!"

"Why's that?" Came the angry hiss of Tigerflame. "Dayrisers my friend, a formidable and respectable warrior. I would like to see your face when you explain to Lokistar that you got rid of her son." Darkcloud hissed, "Silence, your a mere apprentice outcast!"
"I don't think so... Your jealous because Lokistar never appointed you."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:06 am

"Darkcloud!Listen to what you're saying.You're about to abandon someone who personally thought you were one of the best role models the clan has to offer.he gave up his role as potential deputy so you can get the role.He told me that he was doing it for the clan,and that he didn't want himself to get in the way.He thought everyone would be happy when he left.He thought he was a big stress factor for Lokistar.And he was about to change his mind right before Lokistar banished him.No thanks to you,he survived the war and made the leage leave.So he'll die 9 times with each death horribly violent for this clan.AND WE DIDN't EVEN CARE ABOUT HIM!So I'll save him while you be a mousebrain,thank you very much."with that he ran toward the Dewclan border.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:44 pm

"Good riddance!" She spat.
but then Tigerflames fiery pelt brushed past her and went speeding of to catch up.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:19 pm

ooc: sorry i have not been on in awhile
ic: Swiftstrike only thought great my first patrol and problems start .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:52 am

Silverstream: I licked Swiftsrikes ear affectionately "it's okay," I whispered to her "there's bound to be a fight in every patrol" I had a gleam in my eyes and bounded off with the others

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:16 am

Swiftstrike cought up and looked at silverstream gratefully " thanks" she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:47 pm

OOC:Do you realize you to never ever did anything except talk and make me laugh with your unawareness of what is happining.jk.We're in Badger problem in the Dewclan apprentice den fighting badgers btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top