The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

This is UBER IMPORTANT - thus, you must read it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is UBER IMPORTANT - thus, you must read it! Empty This is UBER IMPORTANT - thus, you must read it!

Post by Longstorm Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:02 am

VERY IMPORTANT - READ ALL

Medicine Cats

Hey, med. cats! How's it going? Taking care of your Clans? Meeting up every quarter moon?... NO!?!?!?!
WTF (What the Frack)!

Hehe, kidding (I love you all). But seriously, RPers, this is rather necessary for the continuation of peace amongst Clans and the prosperity of your own RPing skills.
Medicine cats meeting up on a regular basis will improve the chances of prophecies, warnings against trouble, all that jazz - and we know what that means...

Plot lines!!! cheers cheers cheers

This is such a cheesy message...

You don't have to RP your cats right away - I know some of you are busy, or your characters doing something else that's more important - but I would like for this to happen eventually.

Everyone else.

I've noticed that Role Playing has been down over the past few days. Now, this doesn't apply to all of you, but I'd like everyone to think about this:

Role Playing doesn't mean you need 10 people present to have a great topic. Character development can be found everywhere - oneshots (where you post one, single, long post - Example w/ two charries, Example w/ one charrie), playing a sub-plot you wrote with a few others (plan that HERE), or spontaneously making a topic where you don't need many to participate, but it proves to be a lot of fun.

You don't need the approval of the Admins (unless it's, you know, something that directly affects the main plot - talk to us if it is) to make your own fun sub-plot. Have a blast! Go to town!
It's totally bril and very Groovy to get creative.

FACT.

The Gathering

Will be very soon! As soon as a few Clan sub-plots are completed and some Clans things are updated, the 7th Gathering of this site will begin!

Recap On Past Gatherings: (most recent and not-so-recent but important all the same)

Silverfur, medicine cat of Darkclan (now deceased) told the Clans of a dream he had. This dream implied that Abyssclan would be the death of all the Clans. Whether or not the elderly medicine cat had actually had the dream remains unknown, but Abyssclan didn't look too pleased. (this was about two Gatherings back)

Thornstar, leader of Darkclan, has recently passed away. The new leader, Redstar, red tom with split lip, has yet to appoint a deputy. And it would appear that their new medicine cat, Mistlight, is absent. (this was the last Gathering)

For the first time in many, many years, Shadowstar, leader/King of Abyssclan, made an appearance. This is amazing because the leader (every leader) usually sends a Powerful in His place.
He was silent, stoic, but relaxed somehow - many cats were afraid, while others sneered at him. This did not make Abyssclan happy (nothing does - this was the last Gathering)

Whitehare, warrior of Tawnyclan, has followed Abyssclan back home. We do not know what has become of her. This will most likely be resolved next Gathering. (this was the last Gathering)

Dewclan seems to be short a deputy - this was the last Gathering

Mudbloodclan made an appearance with a Gathering group as large as a Clan. This was two Gatherings past

Off note, many med. cat apprentices have been having visions at Gatherings and not telling anyone. scratch scratch scratch

Latest Prophecies:

Prophecy of the Moon - Quester's Only (if you didn't receive this prophecy, it does not apply to you)/this will apply to all later

Silverfur's Final Prophecy - Forest-wide

Joyless's Joyful Word - Abyssclan Only

Mistpaw's Message (link to be added - must find second Mistpaw's prophecy...)

Newest Members

The Outcast Warriors welcomes our newest member - Rivermask! Good to see ya, buddy! Hope we can have many fun topics together!

Whatda ya think? Should this be what our newsletters should be like? Thoughts? Comments? Did you actually read it? Cos, you know, this info is important!

LS OUT

Last edited by Longstorm on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

This is UBER IMPORTANT - thus, you must read it! Empty Re: This is UBER IMPORTANT - thus, you must read it!

Post by NKninja Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:35 am

I think Mistpaw's other message was in Ravenswift's urgent message. Smile

and i like how you did this LS, very well done Very Happy
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

This is UBER IMPORTANT - thus, you must read it! Empty Re: This is UBER IMPORTANT - thus, you must read it!

Post by Loki Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Please master Longstorm! You are our god! Must read more!
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:12 am

Nice - then I'll do these either every week, or every other week...

How's this:

Gathering once/twice a month

Med cat twice a month

General news (Clan news/new plot) every week.

I'll post a newsletter every Thursday. Cool
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top