The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

CLOSED Morning in Abyssclan Camp

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Morning in Abyssclan Camp - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Morning in Abyssclan Camp

Post by Longstorm Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:32 am

OOC: Pardon me, but don't you think a 6-month-old Joy who only has two other cats on her side is being just a little forward with the second-in-command of the clan?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Morning in Abyssclan Camp - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Morning in Abyssclan Camp

Post by Loki Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:36 am

OOC:hmmm yeah she probably looks like a fluffy kitten plushie toy to Woebringer its a threat he doesn't have to worry about. for now that is... But i give permission for a good wallop
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:11 am

OOC: Nah, Woebringer wouldn't do it - he'll be true to his word, I guarantee it. Twisted Evil

IC: Woebringer looked down at Joyless, she still with some of her soft kitten fur, her small claws, and her smaller teeth - he smiled in a cruel way.
"Loveless," he snarled, not taking his eyes off of Joyless.

Loveless expected to be terrified at this moment in time, so you can understand his surprise when he discovered that he, in fact, wasn't. Really, he was more disappointed that things had turned out this way - maybe he had put his faith in the wrong cat? Had his own feelings blinded him to the fact that maybe, just maybe, all of his hopes and dreams... were nothing?

Holding his head up a little more than a Servant was known for, Loveless approached Woebringer, his tail dragging.
"Protector," he mewed quietly, his eyes looking down.

Woebringer now looked down at his dark-pelted son, then raked his across the face, much harder than he had Defenseless, knocking him over. Woebringer leaped at the fallen form of Loveless, biting into Loveless's shoulder and clawing his ears.

Loveless yowled in pain but didn't move to fight against his father. He was limper than a dead squirrel.

Grace, quick as a flash, swept the gray kits to her with her tail, hiding their eyes.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:14 am

Joy flattened her ears and got low to the ground and mewed pleadingly "STOP PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:26 am

OOC: Hehe, I forgot how much I liked writing fight scenes.... WE DON'T DO THIS OFTEN ENOUGH.Rolling Eyes

IC: Woebringer raked his claws down Loveless's back, then bit into his scruff and tossed his across the clearing. He watched his son for a long moment, a sick/satisfied look on his face.
Slowly, he looked back at his Servant and mewed,
"Will you disrespect me again?" He glared over at Defenseless.

Grace shuffled the gray kits into the Nursery, upset by what had just transpired.

Loveless, a small, chewed-up lump in the cold snow, lifted his head (which was very hard for him, I might add). His eyes went the rest of the way, looking up to the cloudy sky, watching for... What? Something? Anything. Anything at all. Loveless sighed heavily and set his head back down.
Nothing.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:32 am

"No." Joy mewed looking at her paws, but i won't be beaten with cowardice she told herself.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:04 am

Woebringer sneered at the little Servant then padded away, calling over his should:
"Clean my den - and find me a nice lunch, too." He padded off to maybe speak to one of the Powerfuls - or not.

Loveless stayed where he was, the snow around him turning red.
(OOC: I think this is good for the rebellion - for them to lose a little faith, but continue building all the same... something along the lines of them kinda ignoring Joy - just kinda. Eventually, they make amends and continue together..)

Grace ran over to her friend, mewing to him frantically.
"Loveless! Loveless! Speak to me!"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:35 am

Joy watched Woebringer leave and bolted up to Loveless. "Please wake up." She nudged him,"I'm sorry Loveless,wake up,I need you." Icy claws gripped her heart, he's not dead, she told herself. She felt the familiar yowling of terror as ghostly claws dragged her down as her body collapsed into another vision.

vision:
Joy found herself looking down at a pool of blood. It swished and swirled as cats floated on its surfaces, fire blazed the trees and yowls of anger were heard in the distance before a storm blew everything into darkness, Joy saw a shadows running until one falls as did the rest disapear.
Her heart pounded "WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!" she shrieked in terror.
Darkness overwhlmed all and Bone as does Brick appear a fox lengh away.
"FOOL!" yowled Bone
"Bone your too cold!"
"She's wrecked everything!"
"She's six months old!" spat Brick.
"I don't care!"
"I'm sorry..." Joys mew butt in...
"SORRY? Your alone now!"
"WHAT?" the two faded away.
"I'll see you in your dreams."

OOV: Joy sat up Dazed to her the dream had lasted 10 minutes but in reality it was all in 20 seconds. "Loveless?" she mewed.

OOC: does Joy have to hunt for his lunch or just get something from the tiny pile? also wheres the moss?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:01 pm

OOC: Maybe - it doesn't really matter how she gets the food, just that she gets it to him.

IC: Grace hesitantly reached out with her front paw to touch Loveless. She looked over to the Nursery and called,
"Bloodclaw!"

From across the clearing, the two Powerfuls had watched the whole ordeal without batting an eye.
"Younglings," remarked Soulvoider.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:06 pm

"Grace? He's okay isn't he?"

OOC:It would be grace who turns on her like saying "no thanks to you"
Or something like that... I think she would root Loveless into it more
than him saying anything...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:31 pm

OOC: Dang, I leave for only so long and look what happens... Very Happy

IC: The three toms had been distracted from Charmless and Luckless, and while they had been, the two she-cats joined the kits in the Nursery, tending to them. What had distracted the three toms, though, was Loveless having the snot beaten out of him. They had cheered Woebringer on, and were sad when it was over.
"Ah, whatever," growled Razorclaw. "Let's go patrol the border." The three toms nodded and exited the camp.

Hearing Graceless's call, Bloodclaw ran over to the feeble form of Loveless. He looked over the young tom, placing a paw here, lifting an eyelid there... Bloodclaw was at it for what seemed day, but really it was a single minute. He stopped and sat, a distant look on his face.

From the Nursery, Charmless, Luckless, and just about all of the kits watched the scene in horror, and now sorrow, certain that Loveless was dead. The kits huddled close to the she-cats.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:34 pm

"Please He can't die,he..." She looked down,"I want to hear another story..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:39 pm

OOC: Geez, that took a while to read... Runfast, my unending gratitude for playing Woebringer while I was gone! cheers

IC: Shadesun had seen the whole thing as well, and now he sat, eating, still watching. Fire, his unofficial Choosing (technically, they didn't need ceremonies - it was only Warrior and Leaders who did) approached him.
"Hello, Shadesun," he mewed cooly. Yeah, he'd seen it all too, but he wasn't giving anything away.

Dark, on the other hand, felt uncomfortable with all that had just happened. He looked around, then went up to Shadesun, dipped his head, and asked;
"Have you seen Sinface?" Shadesun looked down at the tom for a long moment and shook his head.
"Ask one of the Servants."

Dark dipped his head then slowly padded up to the only Servants he could see - they being Loveless, Joyless, Graceless, and Defenseless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Joy felt her claws raking the ground uneasily.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Bloodclaw sighed and looked at the Servants for a moment.
"He'll live," he mewed softly, them turned to Graceless. "Graceless, if you don't mind, I have some pre-made poultices in my den - there's an extra entrance to the den on the North side, hidden by that leafless bush over there."
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Graceless nodded, nearly collapsing with relief, but before she turned to go she paused.
"How will I know which poultice is the right one?"

To Joy, Grace flattened her ears, but said nothing.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:04 am

"Hmm?" Bloodclaw looked up. "Oh, it's the one that's slightly yellow - the other's are blue or purple." He went back to checking over Loveless.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:14 am

Joy didn't lock eye contact with Grace she looked away Sad ooc: SAY AWWWWWW PITY THE KITTY
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:17 am

OOC: AWWWWWWWW..........

IC: Loveless shifted ever so slightly, then remained still.

Grace ran off to the Mender's Den as fast as her paws would take her.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:19 am

Joy looked at Loveless, "Come on wake up."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:20 am

Grace came back, a leaf-wrapped poultice in her jaws. She put it next to Bloodclaw then stepped back, watching, and ignoring Joy.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:25 am

Joy watched hopefully. OOC:lolz at the harshness
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Switch watched the commostion from the Choosings den. He wished his father could be there, He might have said something. He growled, its not fair. He padded over to Joy, Grace and Loveless. He was watchfull of what he said though. "I think you better come hunt with me as well Joyless, out of the way of them." Switch mewed a awkward condescending type of way. He'd seen Grace flatten her ears. If Joy hadn't gotten the idea, he had.

Joy paused, her paws sliding a little. "What about_" "I should think you would have already learn't that lesson?" He growled getting annoyed. "Grace..." "_less" Switch slipped in, "Could you see Loveless through it, I want to see him alive..."
"Hurry up." Growled Switch, "Good luck with Loveless."

Joy followed Switch out of the camp. "We'll go find my father as well, I would like a word with him. Then we'll catch a rabbit, ever hunted before?" "No," came the quite reply, "Then you better learn fast..."

OOC: I dunno weather a choosing is supposed to go out of camp... oh well,
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:55 pm

OOC: Yes, Choosings can leave camp - the weather is: sun is shining, it's VERY cold, and there's ice-covered snow on the ground.

IC: Hopeless watched the Choosing and Servant leave (though she had left earlier, she had been sent back).
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top