The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

Flowerfur crosses to go home! :3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flowerfur crosses to go home! :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Flowerfur crosses to go home! :3

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:13 pm

OOC: Flowerfur's DEAD?! What about the prophecy? You guys just went against Starclan!

IC: Bramblekit cowered in fear next to his brother, Tigerkit.

Back to top Go down

Flowerfur crosses to go home! :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Flowerfur crosses to go home! :3

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:01 pm

OOC: The kits are in Abyssclan now.

IC: Cunningheart's smirk widened for a moment, and she mewed, in a secretive way,
"Once, when I was very young - younger than you - the great Bone visited me in my dreams. He told me, that I was never meant to be a Servant. He told me that I was to be like a Warrior, strong, and respected." she looked down at Joy. "I listened. I became the first she-cat Warrior. Now, sister-Bone, I feel that you're meant to be something, too. Today only strengthens my belief." Cunningheart nodded, looking to where she was walking - they had entered the forest.

OOC: Wait - WHAT prophecy? Lord, there's so many of those these days...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 pm

OOC: Maybe Jayleaf misread it? ahh I have a good idea... When Lokistar, Grimclaw and Jayleaf search around the border for the missing cats... a certain "Rogue", Or so you think, called Flower,petal etc advises to help you...

IC:
Joy purred at the thought. In Cityclan she was to be a "Stronger" Who were higher then the warriors but circumstances had changed and now... maybe she had a chance, it could be a nasty trap... but, Cunningheart was not the type to hide but sneere. Joys claws flexed.
"Thanks for saving my sorry hide out there... Cunningheart, I ow you one."

Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Cunningheart nodded curtly, grunting in acknowledgement.
"Say nothing of it," she growled slightly. "It is heresy for a Warrior to help a Servant."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Joy paused, "We are nearing camp, You'd be better to leave me, I have a hare I need to pick up..." She then looked around a bit warily, "Dare say, Have you seen Switch and the rest of the powerfuls? I haven't seen them since yesterday..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:43 pm

OOC: Umm... The dream sequence only takes about 10 min. in the story world...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:57 pm

OOC: 10 minutes too long for joy... maybe he had said he was going to meet her... You never know :3
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:41 am

OOC: lol - how many toms will she be thinking of tomorrow? Wink
idk, the dream didn't take that long but the P.s and Switch had to talk? Something? Maybe Switch wants to rest after that whole thing (even though he was asleep)? Knows the P.s, they take their time getting back to camp.

IC: Cunningheart shrugged.
"The Powerfuls work in strange, foreign ways - Switch is son of Despairingcall, so for him to act the same is to be expected." She stopped and mewed, "I leave you here. Do not forget what I have said - and do not speak of it to any other... unless you believe my Servant is truly trustworthy." Cunningheart nodded curtly to Joy, turned, and shot off into the shadowy forest.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:51 am

OOC: ah she never loved tigerflame just thought he was cute, guess Switch likes her? haha
IC:
Joy watched Cunningheart leave then turned at a fast pace to pick up the hare she had left near the border.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:01 am

OOC: Should I close this?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:12 am

OOC: yah... BTW I have to go to bed its 1:00 Shocked I have my first maths GCSE mock test tomo and if I phail I don't get to pick ma choices wish me luck!!!
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:21 am

OOC: Best of luck and prayers being launched in 3...2...1 - GO!
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top