The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

13th Newsletter!!! BUM-BUM-BUUUUUUMMM!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

13th Newsletter!!! BUM-BUM-BUUUUUUMMM!!! Empty 13th Newsletter!!! BUM-BUM-BUUUUUUMMM!!!

Post by Longstorm Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:11 am

Welcome to the 13th Newsletter of the Outcast Warriors! (14th if you're superstitious, 12th if you're finicky.)

Things have begun to heat up in our lovely roleplaying world, and one of our Admins had a birthday the other day! We'll be talking about those things and much more in the newsletter below!

Let's get started!

Recent Roleplaying Events

The Pseudo-Clans

CoreClan/RoseClan/SearClan:
Anti-Clans:
-------
The Main Clans

The Cats at the Moonfall:
DewClan:
DarkClan:

The Gathering

Even though most cats of all Clans will be at the Bloodstones by the full moon, this Gathering won't be like other Gatherings. This will be a War Meeting. A time to choose who to side with, what to do, who to trust.
Will prophecies be realized? (Please, no new ones at random - try to conclude old ones, if you can!) Who will live, who will die? What will be done?

You decide.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOKI!!!

Wish her a happy birthday, everyone! She's the Founder of the site and the big head-honcho Administrator! BOOYA!!!

Her birthday was July 5th!!!

The Wikia

Yessiree, we, The Outcast Warriors, have our very own Wikia! A link can be found in our Announcement box at the top of the home page at all times - but here's a link anyways: http://theoutcastwarriors.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outcast_Warriors_Wiki

It open for everyone to add to and edit - and it is ALSO a place you can go to for news should the forum go down.

Add pages about your characters, events, art - anything pertaining to the website!
Have a ball!

Newest Member

Welcome to the website, Leopardpelt!

Activity

Heeeeey...Guess whhaaaaat?

(What?)

We are 7 months into the year, and every month for SIX MONTHS, we've averaged 110 ten posts per month! Pretty cool, right?

Check our stats!

13th Newsletter!!! BUM-BUM-BUUUUUUMMM!!! Screen10

Be proud. We're procrastinating from real life on a monthly basis. Bwhahaha.

Character Development

I've noticed that just about everyone who's been roleplaying as of late has been putting in some extra effort into how they play. I know, many of us have so many characters that sometimes the major forms of development are overlooked.

But everyone has been doing marvelously! Narry a post goes by without some commentate thought or time is taken to explain why and how a character feels (at least in one sentence), and that's VERY EPIC!

WE ARE AWESOME.

Weather

Okay! So we said that it would rain non-stop all the time. Well, by Moonfall's timeline, in the next two days we'll be experiencing prairie weather. Sort of cold, sometimes humid, rain at least twice a day with some sun or cloudy skies, and usually heavy rainfalls at night.
If we were humans we'd be getting sirens now and again (for those who don't live on the outskirts of America's Tornado Alley, sirens are sounded in town when a tornado or flood is spotted. And every first Tuesday of the month. But that's my town.)

The New Banner and Map

Heeeeeey... Embarassed Remember when I said I'd make a new banner?

Well, I failed. It's horrible. Someone please help because I have failed. By help I mean make something quick and nice and toss it up above the menu for our enjoyment.
But I'm still working on the map! This time around it will be more detailed and more geographically realistic without making any massive changes! Yay! cheers 

Aaaaand, that's all I can think of for now! Anything I missed, or anything that happens after this newsletter, will be posted in the form of an Update!

Thanks for reading!

DFTBA.

12th Newsletter
11th Newsletter
10th Newsletter
9th Newsletter
8th Newsletter!
7th Newsletter
6th NEwsletter
5th Newsletter
4th Newsletter
3rd Newsletter
2nd Newsletter - accidentally deleted!  pale
1st Newletter

Last edited by Longstorm on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

13th Newsletter!!! BUM-BUM-BUUUUUUMMM!!! Empty Re: 13th Newsletter!!! BUM-BUM-BUUUUUUMMM!!!

Post by Longstorm Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:50 pm

I am posting here so people see that this is a recent thing.

READ, READ, READ!!!
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

13th Newsletter!!! BUM-BUM-BUUUUUUMMM!!! Empty Re: 13th Newsletter!!! BUM-BUM-BUUUUUUMMM!!!

Post by Loki Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:05 am

I've sketched the new banner so that'll be sorted by mwah. My dad's friend gave him a computer, a windows vista so I've finally got a fairly good computer. Only problem is my bamboo pen is so old there is no pen pressure. Does anyone know how to fix that? Sad

Thank you for the birthday announcement XD means a lot Razz
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ticktock Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:38 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ticktock
ticktock

Location : In the forest with surprisingly good internet service

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top