The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

9th Newsletter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9th Newsletter Empty 9th Newsletter

Post by Longstorm Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Good god y'all, this has been wildly put off... No

The Allegiances

Go through them here! We've been weeding out what cats actually aren't played or were owned by members who are no longer with us, so EVERYONE: look through the list and tell me what cats you play where via PM. Thank you for being ever so lovely and helpful as per usual, lovely members. I love you

Tawnyclan
Spoiler:

Darkclan
Spoiler:

Dewclan
Spoiler:

Abyssclan
Spoiler:

Moonclan and the other Pseudos aren't listed since I have no doubts on their memberships.

If any cat is not claimed, it will be erased from the Clan Allegiances.

The Gathering

The full moon cometh! In a matter of RP days, the full moon will shine once again since it turned to blood!
Last time, neither Dewclan nor Abyssclan attended. Ezziesong revealed to Redstar that Lokistar was sick and that they had no medicine cat, but little more was said in the grand scheme of things.

Death of Jayleaf

Jayleaf, medicine cat of Dewclan, had died! A moment of silence, please, for our fallen comrade, and for the loss of the member Fossy.
Now, Mistpaw, medicine cat apprentice, must venture to the Moonfall for her initiation - but what with times being so dangerous, will she do it?

The Weather

Still raining.
Tawnyclan's river is starting to break it's banks, Dewclan's marshes are flooding, Abyssclan's hill has mudslides. The Clans Sear and Core have a bad territory to be in since there is still little cover to be had.
Roseclan is one of the better shielded Clans since they live in the mountains, like Darkclan does. Cityclan is having no trouble with the torrents of rain since the buildings block most of it.
It's getting chilly out since summer is ending and fall is well on its way.

Who's got a medicine cat?

Darkclan's medicine cat is hiding in the Darkclan wilderness. Dewclan has a medicine cat apprentice. Tawnyclan has no medicine cat. Roseclan, Coreclan, and Searclan have forms of medicine cats. Abyssclan has two Menders.
Food for thought.

The Battle:

Will be here soon! Just.. wait.

Previous Newletters:

8th Newsletter!
7th Newsletter
6th NEwsletter
5th Newsletter
4th Newsletter
3rd Newsletter
2nd Newsletter - accidentally deleted! pale
1st Newletter
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

9th Newsletter Empty Re: 9th Newsletter

Post by Loki Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Just want to add how sorry I am that I have hardly been on.
My dad brought me a new screen for my computer and I discarded the old one.
My dad got the new one from work. He fixed it when they threw it out and gave it to me.
it WAS a decent flat screen better than the old box but anyway my dads work place decided they wanted them back
so now I cannot get onto my pc.
Not only does this stop my series production but I can't upload the images for Amunet, garnet, spike etc
you WILL get them but I don't know when I'll be given a new screen for my PC. I'm typing on my mom and dad's computer at the moment and its not really a good pc.
Thats my main excuse...
As I work on saturdays and sundays, go to school everyday of the week, I'v been waking up at 7/6am and not being able to sleep very well anyway I'v been too moody and tired to get on via mom and dad's pc but they don't like me using it any way since, "I cause all the viruses to wreck the computer" etc etc
I'm in agony at the moment so I'm in bed when not at work and school yadayada I'll come one more when I'm not dying Smile
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top