The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

Coming out of the tunnels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coming out of the tunnels Empty Coming out of the tunnels

Post by Loki Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Joyless, and other several cats that were in that tunnel were now nearly out the entrance, Joyless in the lead. Joy exited first. Her eyes narrowed from the glaze of the still moon. She shook her pelt, what was still wet of the mud on her pelt off. She looked around. The stream that cut the border between Abbysclan and Tawnyclan just in three fox lengths reach. Their was a lazy breeze and the night was quite.

The thicket ended near. A bush quivered half way down it stopped.
Her ears flickered.
She looked to the bush.
She nearly padded to it but the noise of the others distracting her as she looked around.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Coming out of the tunnels Empty Re: Coming out of the tunnels

Post by Runfast Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Commons bumped into Joyless and she hissed,
"Watch it, mutt!"

Cold, bringing up the rear, rolled his eyes.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Joyless smiled tartly, "Wouldn't you look much better with your throat removed?" flicked her tail up, "Who cares, you weren't sent here... Go home, Roadkill, The forest is no place for a kitten like you." She looked at Cold, a smiled coming to her face. "I bet Switchblade has fun with you, Youngling."
She turned, "huh?" She mewed looked warily.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Cold just shrugged slightly, trying not to think about the obscure clump of cobweb hidden on his back leg.

Commons sniffed indigently, but said nothing.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:53 pm

The bush rustled, this time more violently, like the shaking of a fox' hind quarters as he prepares to leap. A repulsive smell came over the cats, Joy's tail fluffed out and she hissed her claws flexing. Something wasn't right.

Then! She saw it the glare of the moon at the right moment showered its light on the eyes of a scrawny fox looking for easy prey. It bared its rancid teeth, showering them with moldy breath, its eyes sunken with age, and its muzzle grey and raw.

It leaped, badly. Lucky it was old. Joy shouldered Commons and Cold away. She barely caught the fox on the nose, but it was too desperate for a little scratch. It dived in, its paws clumsy and weak. Joy turned and took of and spat at the fox, its hungry gaze and mouth drawling with sliver to intent on her to think twice.
It sidled and charged towards her at a fast pace. Joy blinked and kept forward, now she just needed to get some distance and a good tree.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Scorchpoint circled the old he-fox, stepping soundlessly, his reinforced claws gleaming. Just wait for the right moment, he thought. Use the head-on claw.

To explain, the head-on claw was an old Bloodclan battle move, taken from a Clan of weasels. You leaped directly at the opponent, then dropped in mid-air, with all four set of claws lashing downwards, scoring them on said opponent's head. To finish off, you used your teeth to bite at the base of their head.

A highly advanced move that you learn only near the end of training, when you're strong, fast, and agile enough.

Jace stood in front of Tala, baring his teeth,even though he was thinking,
"There's no way I'll be able to take this thing on!"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Joy looked around, she couldn't see any trees to climb up, so it was the hard way!
She sighed. The ground here was turning boggy so escape was pointless, time for battle.
She sheafed her claws and turned jumping and propelling herself of a tree and un-sheafed her claws and bounced onto the fox' head. It stopped, and skidded mud flicking up into the air and
uprooting weeds. It looked around at Joy with uncertainty then just trotted off in a daze.

Joy watched after it, and waited for its rancid smell to fade before nodding happily.
I'll starve. She thought, only the strong live on.
She licked her shoulder. Just a tiny cut, probably occurred as she landed... She shrugged it off.

She trotted to join the others and tipped her head back, yawned and mewed, "Ready?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:19 pm

OOC: Careful.... You were border-lining God-moding. Not doing it, but getting close...

IC: Scorchpoint looked at the Servant, somewhat impressed. It was one of the more complicated beginner's moves, but impressive all the same.

Jace, having never seen a move like that, whistled softly.
"Wooooow...."

Tala looked at the Abyssclannians, noting their muscles. What cats! The young she-cat reminded Tala of her young self.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:48 pm

OOC: Ah! Its bad I like my character too much, but Joyless may not have just come out of the move with just a cut... But yes, your right, I won't go too far don't worry. She didn't actually hurt the fox, probably a scrape, I should have emphasized that fact.

IC:
Joyless nodded to the two and stood again, she turned. Looking around again, she understood where she was. "Alright, lets go... this way." She padded forward a few steps and stopped. Her back leg nearly buckled. She narrowed her eyes and padded forward steadidly.
Falsecall.... If I ever see you again, It'll be too soon. Thanks to Bloodclaw, It wasn't infected but it was still there, yet it still needed some time to heal fully.

For a while she took them up east and then North. The stream here was easy to cross, other parts it was too dangerous due to the flood. She padded up to the fallen log, it was moldy and damp. Too weak for a certain number of cats. "Take it two at a time," She mewed. Of course she hadn't spoken since her back leg acted up again. She hopped up onto the log winced and padded on, slowing to feel danger points. Then ounce over she nodded and moved to keep look out in wait for the others.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Tala followed as quickly as she could, Jace staying by her side.
"Seems like we'll be going farther into this place then I've ever dreamed," mused Tala.

Jace flashed a smile her way, nodding.

Scorchpoint looked back at the Choosings then padded along, lost in his thoughts.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:12 am

Dark watched after the old fox. Of course, he hadn't made a single move to help. What was one less Servant? Why should he have to nurse some injury when someone else could?
Dark smirked, thinking of how proud his mentor would be, and he followed the others.

OOC: When is The Finisher AMV gonna be done? Anyone know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:24 am

OOC: Beats me... Are we gonna end up in No-Clan's Land?

IC: Jazz had only just come out of the tunnel when the fox was leaving; he'd thought he'd scented a friend of his in one of the adjacent tunnels, but it had faded quickly, leaving him feeling stupid.
Jazz watched the old fox run off and sighed.
"I miss everything, don't I?" He noted Common's hateful glare towards the pretty she-cat, and shrugged, following the group.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:42 am

OOC: That's the theory.

IC: Like Jazz was thinking (OOC: But Commons didn't know that), Commons was, in fact, glaring hatefully at the silver she-cat. Who did she think she was? Strutting around like she was sent from wherever their ancestors were supposed to come from, leading the pack like this?
Commons sniffed. She'd show here. Just wait. She would.

Cold looked around his home. He wasn't used to walking on the border of Tawnyclan and Abyssclan in the night. The difference was stunning! On the Abyssclan side, it was ebony, ominous, with patches of shining ivory showing through the breaks in the thick trees, whereas on the Tawnyclan side it was faded green studded with a hint of silver here and there. And here they were, padding on the great divide of the two.
It was awe-inspiring, that was for certain.

A ways away, perched in one of the tallest trees was Soulvoider.
"Are we doing the right thing," he asked his friends nearby.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Joyless yawned, she was sleepy but she guessed everyone else was.
She waited for everyone to pass. Memories bubbling into her mind.
WAIT! She thought stupidly, My mother is in Cityclan so... would they know her?
She looked to the cityclanners and sighed. I don't care any way.... She lied to her self.

Until everyone had crossed she turned, silently, some how... lost.
Woebringer was her master, and it was normal for him to attend gatherings so she knew where the Moonfall was, supposedly under blood stone. She'd heard the 'Medicine cats' from other clans talk about it. She padded forward, She knew where she was going. #

OOC:
1) shall we go to "No clans land" Now? if so, shall we open a new topic or... start from the already made one?

2) I have ALL the talking scenes done. I'm stuck on the fight scenes and where the trees are on fire in some of the cuts and I'm starting this part:

Spoiler:

So its close... but I'm stuck on the parts that are HARD to animate, plus the fact i'v been distracted with horses, but I'll get some scenes done Monday and tuesday since I don't have school.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:22 pm

A Ways Away...

"Of course not, from Shadowstar's perspective." Searingeyes was only using the named tom for comparison, he didn't actually know. Searingeyes looked at his friends with a smirk. "But for the sake of all things worth living for, yes. Yes we are, despite the consequences."

Back On the Border...

Scorchpoint scented the wind and he nodded towards the faint (yet growing stronger) scent of multiple cats, and multiple Clans.

Jace watched Scorchpoint and snorted in air - wait... That wasn't it. Jace knew how to tell if food was rotten or not, but only at close range. Now, it seemed he would have to learn along the way to function properly.

Tala watched the toms, mildly interested. What was that way?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top