The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

CLOSED LOOK AT Thinking of Everything That Has Happened

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED LOOK AT Thinking of Everything That Has Happened - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED LOOK AT Thinking of Everything That Has Happened

Post by Meany Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:51 am

Loop, a tuxedo tom with light green eyes (the right one slightly deformed) spoke up.
"I know of some cats in the City who would help." He looked around as he said, "You all know of my 'adventures' outside of our territory, me and my making friends with cats outside of our clan. They owe me a favor or two..." He fell silent, looking calm like he always did.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED LOOK AT Thinking of Everything That Has Happened - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED LOOK AT Thinking of Everything That Has Happened

Post by Loki Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:41 am

Suki's fur lay flat and she sighed deeply.
"Would it not be dangerous of you?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:14 am

Commons mewed softly,
"But considering our intentions, Suki, doesn't the importance of the possible outcome outweigh the risk?"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:39 pm

OOC: How the heck did I forget about this epic thread?

IC: Flight looked back and forth between the more experienced Council members. Wow, I didn't think everyone would get in on it so quickly!

OOC: This is before the secret meeting where some Council members decided that they wanted to find a new Chancellor - Suki and Ember weren't at that meeting since everyone thought they couldn't be trusted.
Loki, do you still want Suki to head into AbyssClan?
And this is also before the Quester cats left..
So it'd be:
1: This meeting
2: Questers leave
3: Secret meeting.
4: Mudbloods/dogs getting caught (and Satin's meeting with the dogs would be somewhere before all of this...)
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:18 pm

OOC: I am fine with that... Maybe she could head out and accidently bump into Paleclaw an CO who are already heading here. (I'm easy either way).
IC:
Suki thought about it all." We should consider this thoroughly, it cannot be rushed. Abbysclan may be our sister clan but they are no strangers to dominating those who could come to oppose them."
It's too risky to include Flight, she glanced at the she cat with genuine care, betraying Satin's trust with his relatives is not wise should he find out.
"The risks may be in vain too, Commons, Cats could be killed, the spokescat involved might be mistaken for a trespasser and be dispatched. This furthers my beliefs that I shall go alone. Satin... I have served him my long life, I am sure there is some trust. He will not be suspicious of me simply stretching my legs and discreetly leaving the city. The Journey should take a day to get to Abbysclan and a day to return. If I am any longer then Satin should be told it was by the jaws of a stray dog."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:00 am

OOC:
Spoiler:

IC: Flight looked at Suki in shock. "But - but, Suki!" He exclaimed. "Surely you couldn't go by yourself? Surely two cats would have twice the chance of getting the point across that we were from CityClan, and that we were there to talk?" The tom was genuinely concerned, but he also wanted to see AbyssClan. OH, how he wanted to see AbyssClan!
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:15 am

Suki considered Flight before shaking her head, slow and solemnly.
"I'm scared. But I fear not for my safety but for my sisters and brothers here. Abbysclan are black and white, they will either like our idea or will laugh at it after they have used our flanks as thier scratching posts. "
She frowned.
"I will consider this further-" She glanced around the cats that were present, "I will think of someone suitable for such a journey."

OOC:
We really need to make a timeline XD
I think we should open up some old topics. I would like to do a 'night after' one where we can have a look at how the kits being taken affected the different queens to.
Would this be near the time the Questers got their message?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:36 am

OOC:
Spoiler:

IC: Flight conceded, nodding. He really really really hoped that he would be chosen...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:50 am

ooc:
Cityclan is actually one of my favourites. I think we definitely should do something with it. We should have fun with the chancellors, Satin's corruption and a lot of character/clan building because there is a void of information we are unsure about.
And you know how dense I am (proven by the fact I didn't have a clue what the ladder thingy was in the Hanger... and I still rolled with it as if I got what we were doing. Cool ).
So It definitely needs a look into.
ALSO!!!! I just noticed Snowhare magically changes name to Whitehare... how did I manage to do that? Any way... I concur.
ic:
Suki wondered if anyone else had anything to add.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:59 am

Commons regally looked around the room, her yellow eyes shining in the light. She certainly wasn't interested in risking her life; she was no warrior. She was a lady.

OOC: And a stuck-up b!tch, too.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:05 am

OOC: I agree with everyone said in OOC. Everything.

IC: Ember looked at Loop with interest. "Loop, are these... 'friends' of your's trustworthy? Will they be able to evade Satin's spies?"

OOC: Does Satin have spies? What does Satin have, exactly? I thought the Chancellor didn't have that much power - how much of the City does CityClan cover? Is it the entire City?

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:12 pm

OOC: I should think that it would cover all, though the Cityclanners wouldn't attack kittypets n' what not as if it were in the forest. I would also guess that there might be spies but not many, I suppose everyone has someone who is spying on them and if Satin is a deviant then he would too no?

IC:
Suki sent her calm gaze over to Loop and added wearily, "you must be sure, if we were to be challenged or worse... found out then the consequences could be quite worrying."
At that thought she looked toward the others warily.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Loki wrote:Suki's fur lay flat and she sighed deeply.
"Would it not be dangerous of you?"
Loop looked from Suki to Commons. "It would indeed be dangerous, Suki, as I can only be as sure of my friends as one can be after having gone some time without contact. It may be that my friends have died -" Been killed, he meant. "- And now others have taken their place. But, for the good of CityClan and by the will of the Council, I would see this done." He blinked his pale green eyes slowly in good nature, his droopy eye closing first. When he opened his eyes again he meowed, "Suki, would it be too much to beg of you to hold off your journey until I have made my own? I have faith in my friends, my, allies. They are quick-minded and sure-tongued, and my travels could be rewarding," he looked at Ember to show that he was answering him as well.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:16 am

Suki nodded, "that is fine by me."

She was feeling tired and as she mused more of Abbysclan, their sister clan. She wondered if her journey would make a difference or be cut down as the council would have to look for a replacement member.
Though she strongly doubted that Abbysclan would attack, the idea was silly.
But then... they took my kits, the kits of a Council member, she thought wryly.

She shook her head lightly and concentrated on the meeting.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:36 am

OOC: Wait, so where does Suki going on a trip tie in with Flight and Raven bringing back Rain? What's the timeline again?

IC: Loop blinked in gratitude to Suki. "I'll leave early tomorrow morning - before the sun rises. I should be back bu sunset, if all goes well." The tom looked around the room. "Is there any objections that have not been spoken? Or perhaps news that has yet to be brought up?"
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:52 am

Flight felt that he wanted to ask Loop more about these "friends" that he had mentioned, but he realized that it would be too much a request. Whatever his sources, Loop had his secrets as Flight had his own. Such was CityClan.
OOC: ^Maybe.
IC: Flight shook his head as an answer for the older Council member.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:52 am

Loop took the silence as affirmation that there wasn't anything to be said. "There are preparations to be made," he meowed. "Time is of the essence here. I will begin immediately." He stood.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:20 am

Raven watched the tom as he stood. I'll be keeping an eye on him, she thought to herself. Perhaps trailing his pawsteps tomorrow... The calico disliked the thought of being kept out of anything (OOC: "the loop" hehehehe) for any span of time - so she wouldn't be.
Flight sighed soundlessly.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:42 am

OOC: I would suppose the trip for Flight and Raven might come before? Maybe the most trusted members are made aware of Rain and then maybe Blaze and Yami come in for Paleclaw(?) to stumble in so Blaze can tell them of Muddyblood's ideas? It depends on how people want it to flow, what do you think LS?

IC:

Suki nodded absently lost in thought before she stood as well.
"I believe that settles it," Nodding to the others, "I am going to think about who I will take with me."
Her eyes landed briefly on Flight for a moment before she looked around to the others, "it is nice to see you all of course."
Not that she didn't see many of them often, but sometimes she never passed words between them, for a long time she had been lost in her mind, deep thoughts whirring like falling snow in the wind.

Maybe she would be lucky enough to see her kits both grown.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:25 am

OOC: I think we have to put some serious thought into CityClan's timeline. We could make up an outline and pitch it to everyone else, I suppose. I can look around at everything that had already been roleplayed (did we RP CityClan back on Hawkfire's site? I don't THINK so.) and see if I can't configure some sort of foundation for a timeline. It will probably have loads of gaps in it... hmmmmm...

Are we finished with this RP topic? I can't really tell!  silent 
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:20 pm

OOC: Loop is going to leave to find his allies and cause a big distraction. He's gonna be working with your cats, LS, and maybe Suki too. The Council's in on this. But I want to know the timeline too!

IC: Loop looked over at the crestfallen Flight and the shifty-eyed Raven and could only smile a bit. Oh, those two rascals. Of course they were going to be involved - that they thought they wouldn't be but would make it so was all over their faces - because it was Flight's plan in the first place and Raven would help see it through one way or another. It wasn't like he could keep them out of it anyway, he thought.
"We'll need to talk," he meowed to the two of them.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:40 pm

OOC: yes I am done, we could discuss via hangouts tomorrow night if you want LS? I'm not home at the moment but will be tomorrow.... it will be nice to sort this out more..
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:24 am

OOC: Yeah, I'd like to do that. I'm not sure if I will be able to, however. What time do you figure, if it turns out I'm able?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 am

Ooc, I am usually free all the way at 8pm and after till 1pm where I'll probably pass out. Xxx
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:02 pm

OOC: Well, by your time it is now 9Pm-ish and I'm FINALLY available. So, if you're on...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum