The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

CLOSED LOOK AT Thinking of Everything That Has Happened

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED LOOK AT Thinking of Everything That Has Happened Empty CLOSED LOOK AT Thinking of Everything That Has Happened

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Ember, a ragged gray tom with bright orange eyes, looked out of Warehouse window at the City. He could hear the faint 'mews' of other cats, yowls of challenges, and howls of battles. This was his life. This was Cityclan. He had a hand in ruling it, sure, but he had very little control when it came to the other cats of the City. Yes - there had to be at least 500 other cats who were not a part of Cityclan, of the great line of Scourge.
He sighed, deep in thought.

Back to top Go down

CLOSED LOOK AT Thinking of Everything That Has Happened Empty Re: CLOSED LOOK AT Thinking of Everything That Has Happened

Post by Loki Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:28 pm

OOC: I'll guess Suki was accepted :3
IC:
Suki padded into the quarters of the ware house.
The damp rotting floor boards creaked and allowed nasty bugs to crawl before her paws.
Her fur fluffed up as the draft whispered words of coldness. This reminded her of the moments that stormy day...
She laid a mouse to the left of Ember and joined him at the window. The Moon lit up her silver fur as she mewed
solemnly; "Thinking of what ounce was behind?" She mewed talking about the past, in the gentle poetic way she did.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

CLOSED LOOK AT Thinking of Everything That Has Happened Empty Re: CLOSED LOOK AT Thinking of Everything That Has Happened

Post by Longstorm Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:31 pm

OOC: Yeah, she was accepted - but one thing, can you make her be at least 4 1/2 years old? I'm thinking the Council is for older cats, ones with more experience. AND, we should make a family tree. One to show the descendants of Brick, Bone, and Boulder, so we know who's a part of that bloodline. If other people want in on the bloodline, they have to come from it in-game only (minus Boulder, no descendants of him have shown up yet). We already know the bloodline of Scourge.
And, we should add another position or two in Cityclan. We can't have Lords, so what was that one you mentioned in your bio? A trainer of some form, like a serious med. cat for the descendants?

IC: Flight, youngest Council member, and the last direct descendant of Bone (OOC: The last one, so people don't fight over it), padded into the special room that the Council had. He looked around, marveling at the odd clan-things that decorated the walls, put there throughout the generations. He nodded to Ember and Suki, somewhat nervous about his first meeting.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Commons, a soft-furred and soft-voiced pretty she-cat padded in, her small delicate paws hardly making any noise. Would you guess she was a blood-daughter of Boulder? She smiled softly at the three who were already there, and sat where she usually did, atop a strange two-leg stump (OOC: aka, a stool).
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Suki turned her head towards the new arrivals and mewed, "Greetings."
She glanced longingly out of the window and sighed with little despair.
"Is there any news of late?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Raven, a sleek, mainly white she-cat with a few calico markings (one of the markings resembled a raven), padded in with a cool look on her face. She jumped atop a short two-leg table that was next to Common's stool. Raven sat down on the table, nodding to Commons and the others.

Flight gulped and nodded to the she-cat, deterred by her nearly stoic expression.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am

Suki nodded and jumped up onto the window panel. As she landed the room creeked and gasped.
Suki took some time to look around. Tonight was a good night, yet something was in the air.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:10 am

Raven mewed in her guarded way,
"Smells like a storm is on it's way."

Flight, surprised to hear her speak, almost jumped.
"W-what makes you say that, Raven?"

Raven gestured to the window.
"The wind. It smells sharp, and it has increased speed."

Flight nodded.
"I see," he mewed quietly.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:22 am

Suki looked out and nodded, "I would say its to be worse then a storm, a Blizzard is upon us."
She turned to look away from the panel, she was deep in thought. "I hope all who are out in the coming Blizzard are safe in its appearance." She fell silent sending a prier.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:30 am

The others bowed their heads for a brief, few seconds, joining Suki in prayer for the other cats who would be caught in the blizzard - but more for their fellow Cityclannians, and for their beloved Sister Clan.
Raven looked up and mewed,
"The Chancellor has grown testy. He calls for some form vengeance for the Ledrene of Bone being taken by our brothers of the Forest."

OOC: Just a note: Cityclan has an agreement with Abyssclan - Abyssclan will protect them as long as they are allowed to take (only) kits when needed. That, and well - the two groups are bound by blood, and they all bow to the Bloodline of the King.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:54 am

Suki looked grief stricken.
"You know as well as I do that to try for vengeance on such a clan would be... dangerous,
We would have to get one of the best cats to sneak the young ledrene back..."
Suki looked at her paws," I doubt the idea would work, to send a ca would cause our sister clan to attack, and they are not as merciful as us."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:59 am

Flight leaped at his chance to speak up and mewed,
"Perhaps Abyssclan has changed. Perhaps the years have changed their views...?"

Raven fixed him with a cold look then mewed to the others,
"To attack the clan that is lead by the Bloodline is heresy. If anyone were to ask me (which I note, they're not), I'd say that Chancellor Satin has bees in his brain." Ignoring the reactions of the others, she mewed, "Chancellor Satin is not of royal blood. How many kits have died due to defects passed down through the 'Chancellor Bloodline'," she spoke the title with scorn. "Foolishness, I say. Utter foolishness."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:12 am

"I agree!" Suki meowed, "If his greedy self would not have been chasing young she-kits... maybe... My young kit would be here." She knew that she spoke words that were foolish, "I believe we should have a chancelor who actually listened to us... Maybe we would grow stronger.
If we were to get foreign cats to join us, then we would grow strong. Our numbers are dwelling and cats are talking of weakness, we are just the servants of our sister clan, it is time for us to take flight and grow strong and rebellious!"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:42 am

OOC: Whoa - a bit outside of Cityclan attitude there... They love their sister-clan - even though Abyssclan mistreats them, they love Cityclan too.

IC: Flight gaped, then swallowed harshly, mewing,
"But Abyssclan is so much stronger then us, even though they have less cats (OOC: Let's pretend there's 50 cats in CC)! And we wouldn't be here if not for their protection and guidance."

Raven nodded, agreeing with the young tom.
"True. But inviting more cats to join Cityclan... Well, most of the cats in this City share our blood anyways, whether they know it or not. It's a keen idea, Suki. But the Chancellor would stop you if he heard these thoughts. Satin is not good for us, nor our sister clan."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:53 am

"Suki looked sadly down. She blamed the chancellor not the sister clan... "Sorry," She mewed beaten. She sighed and looked down at the wooded floor. "We can't blame our sister clan for being mislead. Maybe I could go over and reason with them..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:58 am

Flight's ears pricked up but Raven mewed,
"By yourself? Sister, even though we share blood, does not the line of Scourge have greater things to attend to?" Not said with sarcasm, but said in a genuine way.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:23 am

Suki thought for a while, "If i took more than my self then they would be hostile. If they were to attack then it would better be one then needless others." She then mewed carefully, "And I my great grandad will walk with me..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:34 am

Raven regarded her sister (OOC: sister by clan, of course) for a moment and nodded.
"I understand... But how will you get past Satin? He has spies everywhere."

Flight mewed,
"I might be able to help with that..."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:38 am

"You do Flight?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:53 am

Flight gulped and mewed,
"W-well... You all know why I'm on the Council? It's not for my ability to give speeches, nor for my strategic knowledge... It's only because I'm a direct descendant of Bone, and for no other reason. The Chancellor holds my opinion above all of the Council..." He laid his ears back and ducked his head. "Sorry..."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:59 am

OOC: would that mean Suki and Flight are sister? because Suki is Bone's direct as well.
IC:
Suki regarded the small cat in deep thought...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:19 am

OOC: Direct descendant via cousins and stuff... That makes Suki and Flight distantly related, like third cousins. Since Flight looks more like Bone the theory is he's closer to Bone.

IC: Flight cleared his throat and mewed,
"Um... I could... I don't know... Distract him? Give him something to focus on?"

Raven regarded the tom and shook her head.
"It would have to be something of massive importance, Youngling."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:26 am

"Yes." Suki mewed, "But it was a good idea..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:36 am

Raven mewed,
"I never said it shouldn't be done. I simply meant that this feat could not be accomplished by the works of the youngling alone." She looked at him. "What did you have in mind, Flight?"

Flight looked up, surprised but managed,
"If... If... If a League cat attacked or... Or some force or... Or if something happened to me, even.."

Raven sighed.
"You mean to say that you didn't think your clever plan through before telling us?" She sighed once more then turned to the rest. "The plan has been said, but has not been said. Thoughts, everyone. Ember?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:59 am

The ragged tom grunted/sighed, in thought.
"Hrrrm... It would take a disturbance beyond what we few could accomplish..." He coughed slightly. "We'd need to get a loyal few to join us in this deception."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top