The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

A deputy cerrimony will take place.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A deputy cerrimony will take place. - Page 2 Empty Re: A deputy cerrimony will take place.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:12 pm

"We are not leaving." they both said.

Back to top Go down

A deputy cerrimony will take place. - Page 2 Empty Re: A deputy cerrimony will take place.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:13 pm

OOC:Jayleaf's a medicine cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:15 pm

"Hmph!" Spat Flowerfur and she sprung upon Oakclaw, "You have weakened this clan!"
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Oakclaw easily batted the queen away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:31 pm

OOC: Were gonna need a medicine cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Oakclaw wrote:Oakclaw easily batted the queen away.
OOC: You can't bat a WELL trained Flowerfur away. Yeah you have been trained two moves by Falsecall, None of you know Flowerfur's past! I'll take it this ounce.

IC:
Flowerfur hadn't expected to actually have to put effort into it. Now she did.
She leaped bowling Oakclaw over and dug her sharp claws into is fleshy under belly.
"Go home!" She hissed in his ear as she wretched her claws across his sides.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:50 pm

I will not go back he hissed. he clawed the queens face as slow as possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Oakclaw was too slow to swipe and Flowerfur snapped, catching his forelimb.
She crunched hard and proper. Using her front legs to push his head away to
cause the effect of a arm coming out the socket. "Fithy scthum!" She muttered
through his bloody fur.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:00 pm

He tore his leg away even trough the pain he moved as quick as quick lightening and jumped flowerfur raking his claws down her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Luckily for Flowerfur her colourful pelt was thick and Boycotted what ever Oakclaw could do to her back and sides.
"Fool!" She spat, and cruelly head butted him (as cats do) Until he fell back. Flowerfur leaped forward and pinned him her
teeth to his gullet when...
She squeesed letting him feel a moments pain but let go. "Its not in my nature to kill," But you know your place. Leave camp, Go where you are wanted, more like where we have use for you." She turned to sit by her kits.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:20 pm

i will not leave he growled

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Flowerfur turned and swung her weight on him (she is sooo fat the earth orbits her! JOKES)
She wrapped her teeth aroung his throat and clamped shut, There was no escape unless....

OOC: Oak let someone else stop her...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Watching the battle from afar, hiding behind a rock overgrown with moss, he cowered in fear. He didn't understand why they were all fighting. And, he did not like it, either. Hearing the words of his mentor, Grimclaw, he whimpered in acknowledgment. However, in a scared voice, "But Grimclaw, you must do something! The queen is attacking Oakclaw!" Cast in the shadows, it was hard for Shadowpaw to be seen, even more so due to his dark fur.

Last edited by Shadowpaw on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I referred to Grimclaw as my 'master...' Of coarse, because I'm a newby :P)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:25 pm

how come you never call me oaky im back to my old self i think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Flowpaw ran outside."What's happening?"she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Grimclaw stepped forward laying his tail on Flowerfur's shoulder. "let him up Flowerfur I think he gets the message and remember we don't attack fellow clan mates please don't make me have you clean out the Elders Den. Grimclaw leaned down looking at Oakclaw. "If you want to stay you will follow the warrior code that includes obeying orders from both Clan leader and Clan Deputy if you can not then you are free to leave but not stay within our territory." Grimclaw nosed Flowerfur and walked back to Tallrock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:32 pm

"Grimclaw!What just happened?"asked Flowpaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Flowerfur stood there for a second her jaws tightly clamped around Oaclaws neck. His choking
drowning her thoughts away. She sighed angrily, whatever she had started right now, the wound
was already fatal if Jayfeather was not to treat him straight away. Oakclaws body shivered through
her fangs gasping for air. She slowly let go, Leaving his body, "I want him gone, That... or I kill him now."
She looked up, "Daystar? I do not put my trust on this warrior. If Lokistar did not than surely you could understand.
The kits." She flicked her tail to point at them, "They need True warriors around them. Oakclaw has blinded Firepelt
with his stupidity and nearly killed our greatest warrior. The clans paws now rely on the decision you will
now make!"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:38 pm

"Flowerfur!Drop off him or I'll add another moon to your kits apprentice cerimony!"Daystar bluffed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:39 pm

OOC:Everyone's ignoring Flowpaw!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:39 pm

ooc i thought i rped flowpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 pm

OOC:You NEVER rp her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:42 pm

because you said they disapeared

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 pm

OOC:I told you they came back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:48 pm

oh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top