The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

A deputy cerrimony will take place.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A deputy cerrimony will take place. - Page 3 Empty Re: A deputy cerrimony will take place.

Post by Loki Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:49 pm

"Flowerfur on sight of Flowpaw nodded to the apprentice. "Daystar... add another moon...." She sighed. "I am leaving."
She turned her head. "My kits no longer need milk, I bid you all fare well." And regarding Flowpaw she padded towards the exit. "What I cannot beleive, is you would pick a Tawnyclanner over the first cat you met_"She mewed coldly. "Have fun with the piece of pelt I left you."

OOC: maybe she was a league cat who went kittypet just before finding Daystream.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A deputy cerrimony will take place. - Page 3 Empty Re: A deputy cerrimony will take place.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:52 pm

"Flowerfur!We can't kill a cat in our camp!We have to get him out,though.He's a nuiscance to this clan!Firepelt.If you're with him,join him.Come back here,Flowerfur!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:56 pm

mother sighed tigerkit

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:58 pm

"Oakclaw leaves Now?" Flowerfur mewed watching them...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:58 pm

"Yes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:00 am

you were my best friend meowed oakclaw i have no friends he growled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:03 am

"Oakclaw,you're asking me to run off a queen who still has kits who need help for a cat who jeapordized my clan and tried to kill my deputy?!"Daystar yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:04 am

i didn't try to kill him

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:06 am

Flowerfur looked angrily at the warrior, though she was back in her calmer form.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:16 am

Grimclaw walked forward looking at Oakclaw staring him straight in the eyes before speaking to Daystar without turning around. "Daystar allow me to deal with this if you will." Grimclaw walked right up stopping inches from oakclaw. "If you wish to stay i will allow it but until i say your back on Apprentice duties until you can show the clan where your loyalty lies either that or your banished this moment, Flowerfur your kits need you and you will stay, Daystar if you agree with this it shall be." Grimclaw turned walking away from oakclaw before looking back. "You can start by taking fresh kill to the Medicine den, making sure they have new moss for there bedding then off to the Elders den to check them for ticks your going to need Mouse biol you can get it from Jayleaf."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:25 am

I'm leaving (i'm dfone rping him ) come on firepelt no fireplt said. what. no i know where my loyalties lie.and with those words he leaped at him and onto him biting his neck he ran off.OOC like i said i hated him i was done with him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:42 pm

OOC:Dang.That was a fast post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:09 pm

OOC: Punctuation please! *Kneels down and begs like a dog*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:18 am

OOC: Windblow woke up and said, "I'm back in gray DewClan!" As he looked around he noticed that it looked like a ceramony was going on. "Whats happening?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:09 am

Rainheart spoke up. "Daystar, I am sorry if I am interrupting you, but would you mind if I say a few words?" She gets the okay nod from the leader.
"What I'd like to know," she mewed, "is if we have harmony in our Clan. If we don't, we will fight for one's own justice and the Clan will fall apart." She cocked her head, and studied her friends. "Though I am no place near an elder, I strongly feel that we will fail if we don't work together." Rainheart dipped her head, and walked away.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Location : HERE! Where else? Well, I'm not really here, just vanished...

http://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:54 am

OOC:I believe this topic was last year.Back when OC had the worst grammar ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:45 pm

I shall kill you!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad . *PULLS OUT AK-47.*

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:33 pm

OOC: Hey - I'm going to move all of Dewclan's old topics to the 'Closed Topics' you guys have. Just to clear things up.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top