The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

CLOSED The Rain before the hail- part 2

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED The Rain before the hail- part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: CLOSED The Rain before the hail- part 2

Post by ticktock Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Honeyfang replied to the little kit, "Hello Smokekit, my name is Honeyfang it is nice to meet you." With a purr of amusement
rising in her throat.

Whiterose thought Smokekit was being brave and adorable by coming up to Honeyfang and introducing himself to her. I would like to mentor him. She thought to herself.

Honeyfang thought Smokekit was being very brave for coming up to her. I just made two friends accidentally. And they are from DewClan, she thought to herself, shocked.
ticktock
ticktock

Location : In the forest with surprisingly good internet service

Back to top Go down

CLOSED The Rain before the hail- part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: CLOSED The Rain before the hail- part 2

Post by NKninja Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:07 am

"Honeyfang? Do your teeth ACTUALLY smell like honey?" Smokekit was meant for it to be a joke, but his tone made him think to himself that it must've been a stupid question.. " Umm.. Whiterose? Did you know Honeyfang before? It looks like you two are good friends." He let out a small smile, but his gray tail stooped close to the ground.

Hollowstripe treaded against the Tawnyclan group, raking her way towards Honeyfang and Smokekit. Funny, that tom reminds me of... Me.. As a kit. Her eyes widened with admiration, remembering the Tawnyclan cats that she met on the boarder of her own clan's territory, how they were so kind, so grateful. Now, as she looked back at the cats that had helped her all those moons ago, and now, how hostile their gazes are against her pelt.
The she cat stood a few fox-lengths away from the separate she-cat and tom. "Well look at this!" Her voice was full of joy, strangely peppy as well. "Didn't expect such bonding so quickly."
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:04 am

Mistjay looked over the stocky striped she-cat and huffed. No wounds, no limping, no obvious scent of sickness.
The medicine cat rolled her eyes and stepped closer to the TawnyClan cats. "I'm going to see to your wounded - come on, don't just stand there,"she was still speaking around her herbs.

Foxclaw looked at the striped she-cat. He wasn't too sure who she was, but she was probably a DarkClan cat if her height was anything to go by. It was obvious she wasn't a TawnyClan cat, anyways. "We don't mean any harm," Foxclaw meowed to Ezziesong (since he didn't know of any status change.) "We want to right our wrongs and fight against the Mudbloods. I admit," he looked at his paws, "if I had to face Daystar in battle I would be hesitant after all he has done for me." He looked up at the DarkClan and TawnyClan cats. "But the Mudbloods are the very definition of evil! They must pay for their crimes! DewClan has paid dearly already..." He thought of Bramblepaw and Jayleaf. Foxclaw's wet ears drooped at the memories. "And Daystar no longer knows what is best for DewClan." He flicked his tail towards Maplejay. "But Maplejay does. I know none of you trust us - and you have every right not to - but please, in the spirit of the Gathering and the bonds that hold the Clans together, give us a chance!" The reddish warrior paused for breath. "A chance to make amends..." He hoped he had spoken well and that he hadn't made DewClan sound weak. Foxclaw glanced at Maplejay, hoping she would say something further. She would probably have something even better to say than he did.
Foxclaw looked at the kit and warriors interacting. They make it seem so simple...
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:41 am

Snowkit's eyes narrowed as he observed the young tom, rudely making fun of a warrior's name. Were all Dewclan kits a duplicate of Cloverkit?
“Smokekit!” Gentlekit stumbled over to Smokekit with a disapproving look on her face.
“Watch your words!”
Dawnkit felt slightly torn seeing the desperate warrior's words tumble out. Sure, All cats were one at the gathering. And it was nice to give them a chance. But her thoughts were clouded as she remembered the damage and the three kits born in a time of uncertainity. It was rightful for the wrong to be corrected.But would she allow it?

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Smokekit tilted his head towards his littermate, "It was only a joke! Relax, Gentlekit." He squeaked, stepping back to stand side by side with his sister. "Honeyfang seems like no badger to me, no raking claws? She's not like our clan stories." He gave out to a concerned look, but a still remaining smile. "Maybe the other kits of this clan can see that too!" He let it out slightly louder then a whisper, being sure that the kits that were meters away could hear the two.

Fiddlerpaw did hear Mistjay loud and clearly, but still had a pang of concern filling his mind. He still didn't believe it. Even with kits? He didn't care. Yet he did remember the soles of his feet being burned and broken down from all the searing coals that he had stepped on during the dreadful battle. Then, he gave a strong glance to his older brother, and noticed the gash that curved upward from his paw to his knee cap (or whatever bone is in the middle of a cat leg. MEH!) And noticed that the normal flesh-like look on it was anywhere close to looking clean and soft. It gave off a grayish look, he'd assume was from the draining ashes, dirt, and murky water from the river they crossed to escape from the mudbloods.
As much as he wanted to help him, he didn't want to gain any attention towards Spidermist. There's enough attention to go around right now.

Sorestare was still lying down on the ground, his flank only slightly lifting every once in a while. When he slept, he truly did look like he was sleeping with the fishes.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:07 pm

“I can definately see that Cloverkit shoudlnever be with you or you two would drive the warriors here crazy for the next moon or so,”Snowkit replied in a grumpy voice. Mosscloud only smiled.
“Oh boy!” Cloverkit dashed over to the two kits eagerly.
“It's always nice to have others to play with!” he mewed in relish.
“Wait up!”Sagekit got up on her feet. Snowkit watched them with distaste
“Mouse-brained fools,”he muttered under his breath.

OOC:bring on the chaos! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:52 am

Gorseclaw watched Hollowstripe and could only follow her. He was her backup, and only naturally, Silverpaw came with him with the same purpose.
Neither of them spoke, but they did their best to not appear hostile.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:58 am

Grimclaw looked on at TawnyClan. Wow. All of TawnyClan... He felt shame as he thought about the fact that the Clan would probably be much bigger if not for DewClan's alliance with the Mudbloods - but they were here now. Things could only get better!
Grimclaw had meowed words of agreement as Foxclaw pleaded their case, now he was waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:28 pm

OOC: very sorry my friends! I went crosscountry on my horse and ended up riding into a branch :O It was horrible but I have a really cool scratch that goes from my lip, up my cheek and to my hair line! Mainly because I was being stupid and cocky but I'm okay Razz
IC:
Maplejay nodded in agreement. "We're here to help," She mewed, "However, Dewclan has traveled quite far in the mud, we had to detour to avoid contact with them , so we are all going to rest until I have come back."
"Where do you plan on going?" Wolffang mewed, not with suspicion but deep curiosity.
"I'm going to speak to Starclan, If we can't make sense of it then I'm sure they can help. Perhaps... Mistjay would want to come with me?"

Solarstorm glanced at Mistjay who pricked the sensitive question of who's wounded? "Tigerflame is in the deepest pain, he hasn't seen a medicine cat for about a moon since he was attacked by.... well, where did he get off to?"
Leopardstorm glowered, "He's dozed off over there," Se flicked her tail in the direction of a very soggy lump of fur.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Mistjay rolled her eyes after finally being acknowledged. "Finally," she mumbled. She flicked her tail in acknowledgment towards Maplejay to show that she had heard her.
"Some Clan TawnyClan is," she grumbled. She raised her herb-stuffy voice. "Allowing kittens to stand in the rain for so long, cold and wet. I'll be out of herbs before the day is out treating kitten-cough." She wasn't just referring to DewClan's kits; she was looking at TawnyClan's kits, too. The scarred medicine cat's attention was drawn to the soggy lump of a warrior. Her eyes narrowed. Without waiting for an invitation, the medicine cat pushed past cats and padded towards Tigerflame. "He'll have kitten-cough too," she sighed.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:03 am

“Do you think we had a choice?”Mosscloud instictively snapped back. What could she have done? With the rain and the battle and no shelter.........and technically, they were the part of the reason why. Her poor little kits had no chance to enjoy clan life. Born in an unknown place that wasn't safe, having to be almost immediately carried to other places....... She sighed and closed her eyes, worried for her little kits. Would their memeories scar them forever?

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Mistjay spat out her herbs onto a red rock. She looked at Mosscloud with her scarred face. Chamomile for her, and her Clanmates. They've all had a nasty shock. "The Moonfall has an overhang, doesn't it? Large enough for a number of cats to shelter under, plenty large for kittens," she'd thought of it there and then. Mistjay looked back at DewClan meaningfully; she wanted them to start sheltering their own kits. She looked back at Mosscloud. "You shouldn't be in the rain either." The gray medicine cat turned her focus back on Tigerflame. She lightly prodded his shoulder. "You awake?" She looked back at the others. "How was he hurt?"

Foxclaw was surprised at Mistjay's attitude. She was usually nice...Maybe she's just worried? Or maybe she's always been like this? He looked at Skysoar. "Would you like me to help you lead your kits to the overhang?" His tail flicked to the diplomatic Smokekit then to Gentlekit.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:30 pm

OOC: Sorry for not posting all, I got a poster to finish about the Gun Control Debate, and It's kicking my arse! I might not be very active for the next few days, but after then, you know!

IC: Skysoar gave an appreciative look towards Foxclaw, " Thanks Foxclaw, that'd be great. I'll handle Smokekit" She padded towards her two children. " Smokekit, how about you give the Tawnyclan cats some space?" She mewed, nudging the side of Smokekit ever so slightly.

"But mama! I want to know more about them!" Smokekit complained, giving a little pouty face that all kits learn after being cleaned. "You can learn later, don't you want to rest, after our walk?" His mother was right, but still, Smokekit wanted to stay and ask questions, and his curiosity was keeping him far awake then he was when they left Dewclan camp. Then again, I could talk to the other kits... Finally, he gave in and padded side by side with her

Ravenswift lowered his eyes poorly. I guess Maplejay's right to have a medicine cat to join her, she has gone to the Moonstone more then once, she knows what to do. Yet, a small pang of jealousy must've flown through him to think of it. "Maplejay, would you like me to guard the entrance while your there?" He asked, trying to sound appreciative, and upbeat as he normally did when in front of this she-cat.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 am

((Yeah, sorry about not posting. Uni's just started and It's been my main point of concentration. I may be a lot more inactive in the coming weeks. But when I have a break, I'll try to hop on.))

Ezziestar watched on in silence, her ears were low in disappointment. Already she had felt that she had failed in taking care of her clan, they needed shelter, they need their home back, where they could catch prey and share tongues and go on patrols until moonhigh. Out here we have nothing! No food, no shelter and we aren't in a position to calmly share tongues or patrol the borders... What else can we do?

Stone was pacing about, in his mind, he could still see the fire that devoured Tawnyclan's territory. A pair of clear green eyes was his main point of focus, those dangerously sharp eyes that made him feel pinned to the spot, yet he continued to wander about. One day... One day I'll find you, and I'll make sure you suffer just as much as you have made us suffer.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Wolffang followed Mistjay over to Tigerflame. His body was cold and still, though Wolffang wouldn't notice has he began to explain:
"Lokistar went off to the Moonfall and Tigerflame left with her. When they came back, Lokistar said he'd been shot by a two-leg, flying sticks or... something to that description. Was that right Tigerflame?"
The long eared, grey tom cocked his head against the cold rain, "Tigerflame?"

Maplejay turned to Ravenswift, "Well we'll all be going down there to make for shelter. I want you to stick with the plan and talk to Foxclaw, we need to start devising a plan. We've just left Dewclan and it's making me wonder when the Mudblood platoon will come looking for us. I can trust that to you?"

Strikefast's tail came to rest against Mosscloud's shoulder, "come now, let's take them all down to the Moonfall. Mistjay is right, there'd be better shelter further down."
Solarstorm and Leopardstorm came forward, "We can help if you want?"
"That'd be appreciated."

Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:58 pm

OOC: Is Tigerflame dead?

IC: Mistjay huffed at the warrior's vague answer and looked at Tigerflame again. "Nothing has healed very well," she said mostly to herself, looking past the soaked fur and noting faint punctures. (OOC: I really need to know if Tigerflame's dead. I don't want Mistjay being all necromancer - even if that would be REALLY COOL!)

Foxclaw nodded and went to Gentlekit. "Come on, Gentlekit," he mewed kindly. "Let's get out of the rain." He gently nudged her with his nose towards the incline that lead to the entrance to the Moonfall. (OOC: Will we post in Moonfall for the cats that are staying there?)
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:04 pm

"Is he okay? Mistjay, tell me my friend is okay?"
Wolffang's worried blue eyes shone with fear, the fire, the claws, the hate. Why had it all come to be?
His paw peppered Tigerflame's un-moving form. His fallen friend never to make the battlefield and never to repay his vow of revenge to that wretched she-cat of Abbysclan, never bothered to lift his head.
He didn't even say goodbye.

OOC: Yes, Tigerflame is dead.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:45 pm

OOC: Awww NO. Crying or Very sad

IC: Mistjay looked at Wolffang, sadness gleaming in her hard expression. "I'm afraid Tigerflame is dead," she mewed softly. She looked at the sodden body and shook her head slowly. "I believe his unhealed wounds, coupled with the relentless rains, is what got him in the end," she gently touched the warrior's body with her paw. "He hunts with StarClan now." She looked back at the other cats - really, any other cats who may have been watching - and shook her head. Tigerflame was dead. Mistjay began to gather up her herbs again.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:52 pm

OOC: NOT TIGERFLAME!!! I remember when he was still TigerPAW! His friend, Whitepaw, was killed by Sinface and Cunningheart on the AbyssClan border, long before DewClan came back with Daystar as leader - Cunningheart made a vow, Tigerpaw made a vow, Cunningheart named the CityClan kit Tiger after Tigerpaw to mock the apprentice, but at the same time she sort of admired the fact that an apprentice from a different Clan would have the audacity to make such a vow for Cunningheart, a warrior of her strength and status and NOT TIGERFLAME!!!
...I'm all sad now...

IC: Gorseclaw looked at Hollowstripe, unaware of what was going on with the medicine cat and the TawnyClan warriors. "Hollowstripe," he meowed. "Will we shelter in the Moonfall as well?" Gorseclaw couldn't have been sure, but there may have been other options for sleeping places - not that they would have been comfortable, but holing up with two other Clans probably wouldn't be any better.
Silverpaw looked back at the medicine cat. She'd met a medicine cat before; Mistlight. Funny, she thought as she watched Mistjay. They kinda look the same... Mistlight and Mistjay both had gray pelts and green eyes, though Mistlight was darker than Mistjay. She saw Mistjay look at the others and shake her head.
Oh - does that mean that warrior is dead? Silverpaw craned her neck in curiosity.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:08 am

Wolffang's head fell back in a howl of grief. The trio of himself, Tigerflame and Rainstorm had been shattered. All under his nose, under his watch as he called them friends and brothers.
Sunshift slowly came forward, his ears pricked and whiskers twitching with pain.
"I'm so sorry Tigerflame," he mewed solemnly, "He hunts with Lokistar, Rainstorm, Glaciourcloud, Jacklepelt and Foxfang now."

Solarstorm and Leopardstorm heard none of the news as they were aiding the queens with their kits.
somewhere above the mountains, the sky crackled ominously.

OOC: I think I left him with it too long. The only way realistically for him to get through that would be to see a vet.
Sad My feels go with Wolffang.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ticktock Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:43 am

Whiterose was soaking wet and she was freezing cold from being outside in the rain for too long I hope I get in some shelter soon. One more minute out here I'll get greencough. But I'm pretty sure that we don't have any catmint though. As she got up to walk into the Moonfall, Well at least a walk into will warm me up. She thought to herself. Then she called to Honeyfang and asked, "Do you want walk with me to the Moonfall? It will warm us up." She added with a smile.

Honeyfang replied to Whiterose, "Sure, I'll walk with you." Whiterose is nice and DewClan hasn't attacked us yet. Maybe they are friendly? She thought as they started to walk into the Moonfall.
ticktock
ticktock

Location : In the forest with surprisingly good internet service

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:45 am

OOC: Same here!

IC: Gorseclaw jerked around to see where the cry had come from. "What's happening," he meowed alertedly.
Silverpaw felt saddened by the warrior's cry of grief. "A warrior has died," she told him. Gorseclaw looked over her head at the growing group of cats.
"Ah. We'll pay our respects later," he meowed. He turned his attention back to Hollowstripe, waiting for his answer.
Silverpaw looked at Gorseclaw. Pay their respects? This warrior hadn't been in there Clan, though...She'd definitely talk to Gorseclaw about that later.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:49 am

Mistjay respectfully pulled out of the crowd of grieving TawnyClanners. She'd offer some herbs for grieving later, but now she needed to know something else. "Are there any other wounded," her voice had lost its softness again, replaced by impatient concern.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:21 am

Grimclaw felt sad that TawnyClan had lost another cat. Haven't we all lost enough, he cried to the gray skies. He sighed sorrowfully. The dark tom looked to his own Clan and looked for ways he could help out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:04 am

“Alright,”Mosscloud sighed.
“where are we going, mama?”Sagekit asked.
“To a dry place,” came the tart answer.
Aagwkit whipped around as another body squeezd by. Dawnkit. She had padded up to join her mother.
“Sorry,” the petite grey tabby apologized before joining Strikefast.
“I think I heard that Tigerflame died,” she solemnly whispered to her mother.

“Okay,”Gentlekit slowly began the slope. Slightly tricky fo a kit with a twisted leg, but stil. Goood enough

OOC:seeing that Dawnkit was by Ezziestar when Mistjay announced it, sje probably heard, so......sorry for telling xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top