The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

CLOSED The King and Such

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED The King and Such - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED The King and Such

Post by Longstorm Sun May 19, 2013 8:09 pm

"They don't patrol like we do," Searingeyes meowed. "Cats come and go through their territory all of the time. Getting in is simply a matter of walking the distance and nothing more. And they don't fight, either. They scavenge and...well, I'm not sure what they do otherwise; nothing notable. As for leaders and the like, it is put to a vote more often then not, though I've heard it said that sometimes cats simply take a position of leadership because they can. There are leaders of the little groups (the foster-mothers, the gatherers, and the distributors) that sometimes don't agree with the 'will of the Council' and continue doing things their own way." He paused thoughtfully. "Cats just choose what they want to do. The cats who take duty with a modicum of seriousness are called 'younglings' when they haven't chosen a field of work. Then there's just the cats who don't want responsibility and call themselves younglings for the hell of it. And some just don't do anything." He let that hang in the air.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun May 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Scourge looked at Searingeyes incredulously. "Some...do nothing?" He eyes were wide in disbelief and his nose slowly scrunched in disgust. "You mean they just lay around and do absolutely nothing? Truly?" He shook his head. "What a waste," he murmured in shock.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:39 am

Searingeyes tutted and meowed, "With a Clan that size, it would be nearly impossible to successfully command them all if most were Warriors or Healers, not with their current level of discipline. Even with great discipline, though, there would always be those who knew things yet did little work, since there would be so many others already working. But, I agree: in their present state CityClan is very weak, and it is little wonder that they have been victims of many attacks and raids over the seasons. But there is hope, as CityClan has potential with its numerous members, most of whom hold some belief in Those Above and the line of Kings...You could easily mold CityClan into something more useful than a border and a source for new recruits."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:48 am

Scourge smiled. "I've thought about that - not very much, but I have thought about it. CityClan could be like an outpost. AbyssClan camp would be our capitol, and CityClan would be a large outpost, sort of like what the border patrols do when they live at the border for days on end." His interest was growing. "If CityClan cats are as apathetic as you say, then it is only a matter of providing them with the correct motivation." He took a moment to put his battle-hungry mind into the correct frame of thinking. "I don't think outright violence would be the answer, though, would it?" He meowed this a bit sheepishly.

Scourge really liked the idea of having CityClan as a steadfast, reliable ally in all things. It would give AbyssClan hidden resources and more Warriors than his father had probably ever dreamed. The thought of controlling such power gave Scourge a thrill.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:57 am

Searingeyes shook his head sagely but meowed, "Indeed it wouldn't. Speaking of outright violence, though, what about AbyssClan? You and your rebels have successfully overthrown Shadowstar and his closest (Powerfuls excluded), but for what end? We're at the crossing-paths here, everyone is acting a bit aimless, not all too certain about what they should be doing now. You speak of reformation, but as of right now it's all still talk. I have a suggestion, if you care to hear it..." He spoke as an equal and as an adviser, not as a teacher or a superior.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:00 am

Scourge frowned. "I've SAID what I intend to do about AbyssClan," he growled. "I WILL go speak to the Clan about my plans. In fact, I'll speak to them all at sunhigh. No one in my Clan will be without purpose, not here, not in AbyssClan. NEVER," he snarled, angry at the thought of CityClan cats laying around doing nothing for the Clan they were a part of. "The change is now." Scourge set his jaw, his eyes flinty. He flicked his tail, giving Searingeyes permission to speak.

OOC: Complete.

Last edited by Runfast on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:35 am

OOC: I'm so bad with these only OOC posts! GAHH!
Holy crap, I only read Scourge's speech at this moment... WAY TO GO ABE SCOURGE!!! EQUALITY FOR ALL GENDERS/RACES!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!

Delete this post whenever you like.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:07 am

OOC: Lols, I might just leave it. It's funny and nice.

IC: Searingeyes dipped his head respectfully, quickly backing away from his previous line of dialogue. "Alright. Alright. Everything is still very new. Everyone's still open to new ideas. It will work. We Powerfuls will stand with you. But..." His voice lowered. "Even with everything being so new, the old thoughts are still there, in their minds. Equality will take some time. There will be anger. Disbelief. Hostility between the she-cats and the Warriors; from the Warriors for the deaths of their fellows and the usurping of tradition; from the she-cats for a tradition that involved a harsh lifestyle and death."
He shrugged, suddenly seeming young and careless. "They'll get over it. Their kits and their kits' kits will be over it - if your own kits are over it, that is." Searingeyes looked at Scourge slyly.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Scourge scoffed. (OOC: Scourge scoffed. Scourge frowned. Scourge smiled. This is how I start my posts, ladies and gentlemen!)
"What tradition, Searingeyes? If I remember my history, it sounds like every King created their own tradition. AbyssClan hasn't had constance since the rule of my Nameless Ancestor. So they can all get over it - " he froze, suddenly hearing what the Powerful had said last. Kits? Having kits? Me? ... WHAT?!?! He looked shocked. Was shocked. Kept being shocked.
"Excuse me?" If he sounded a little higher pitched than before he wasn't noticing.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:19 am

Searingeyes suppressed a smirk.
"Your kits," he meowed calmly, though his whiskers twitched and his golden eyes glimmered in amusement. "Heirs to the throne? Future of your bloodline? Surely you understand the basic fundamentals of mating, Scourge." He paused to applaud himself for his impeccable sense of sarcasm. "You will eventually need to find a mate," he spoke in a 'chill the f*ck out' tone. "Someone worthy of you and your bloodline and the mantel of King."

OOC: I'm writing this in a grocery store. This is beyond hilarious. I may add more.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:45 am

OOC: lols

IC: Scourge felt a twinge of annoyance at Searingeyes' taunts accompanied by a wave of embarrassment. Kits. Of course. "Someday," he meowed. "Someone. No idea who, though." He looked off into the distance, eyes scrunched in thought, thinking of she-cats and kits. Someone worthy? Scourge's thoughts flickered to the various she-catas of AbyssClan but found himself wanting despite the many she-cats they had. If he mated purely for royalty's sake then he would probably choose Cunningheart - she was strong and volatile and so would be their children. She was also his Protector, it made sense.
But he considered her a true comrade, not someone to bear him kits.
Above, this was frustrating...
He had time to decide.
Someday.

"I feel as though I can only do little until I receive news from Paleclaw." He lashed his tail impatiently. "It will be days, I know. Long days until Paleclaw has a report, until I can begin my plans for the City - I hope to bring more Warriors and citizens into AbyssClan. We will not be weak," he snapped the last word.
He sighed.
"At the meeting," changing the subject, "you and your kind ought to stand wherever I stand. Do you agree?"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:33 pm

"Yes." Searingeyes nodded. "We will show our full support, Scourge," he nodded graciously. "What will you do if there is opposition during the meeting?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:31 am

Scourge's eyes glittered. "There won't be." He spoke in a deep voice, filled with the utmost conviction.
He looked out of the entrance of the cave to the busy camp. "There is much to do," he meowed. "Much to plan, much to be said, much to change. And so many things we have to talk about, Searingeyes..." His blue eyes narrowed as he surveyed the camp, focusing on a scrawny patch of white. Oh, right... "We'll have to do something with that prisoner, won't we," he mused. "Searingeyes," he turned around. "What would you recommend? She's just some wanderer, I've gathered. From one of the Clans out there," he looked out of the den again, this time looking at the trees and sky beyond their camp.

OOC: Complete.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:51 pm

"DewClan," Searingeyes supplied. "Though she wasn't born there. None of the warriors of DewClan were." He looked out at the white she-cat too. "She was lost in our territory for quite some time." The young tom smirked. "I hear it's easy to get lost out there." He shook his pelt in the cool humidity then meowed, "She crossed our border. Our law says she should die...do you mean to kill her?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:00 am

Scourge raised a cat-brow. "My father didn't kill Falsecall..." He toyed with the idea in his mind.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:58 am

OOC: Doubleposting in mah own topicz. lollolololll

IC: He sighed. "It seems a little... odd, to have to deal out justice at the moment. Some time, you say?" He looked over at Searingeyes. "Just how long was she in our territory?" Never mind that no cat had noticed her in however long - it was the fact that she had been lost that interested him more (though he didn't know why.) Perhaps he just wanted to know where she'd been and what she'd seen or something.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:08 am

"Months, we think," Searingeyes answered promptly. "...You really don't want to do anything about the intruder right now?" The tom looked at Scourge's turned face from the side.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:53 am

Scourge side-eyed Searingeyes. "We'll deal with her later. Right now the Clan needs to move camp. And I have to put this Clan back together, whatever it takes."

OOC: I wanna close the topic.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top