The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Just a Mudbloodclan doss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a Mudbloodclan doss  Empty Just a Mudbloodclan doss

Post by Loki Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:05 am

Falsecall lay in the leader's den. The den was a hole in the wall of the camp dip, inside was a sandy texture, which was a blind sighted reminder that this valley was ounce a river bed. The stone had a cat-bed like dip in it which was filled with sand too and it made a perfect sleeping place.

Life was talking none-stop to a few generals who were giving a full report on their time in Darkclan in the camp. The generals had taken the warrior's den, the Higher generals took the apprentice den and the powerful's took the medicine cat den, speaking quietly among themselves while the different platoons dozed throughout the territory, though Falsecall, Stormclaw, Fallenwing and Ice's platoons were the closest to the camp.

Honey and her kits along with two other queens gossiped by the stream and a few generals boasted of their different triumphs.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Just a Mudbloodclan doss  Empty Re: Just a Mudbloodclan doss

Post by Ezziestar Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Stormclaw was oddly silent as he stared around him blankly. He was happy for their success, But at what cost? At least I still have Tawnyclan in my claws. He closed his eyes, ((Is it still raining?Because if it is then...)) He felt the rain soak through his fur, it was cold enough to send slight chills through his skin.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:57 pm

"Stormclaw!" Ice called, trotting over to him.
The white tom bowed respectfully to the successor and congratulated him:
"Congratulations on smoking out Tawneyclan, not only that but you practically gutted that leader. Aren't they supposed to have nine lives? I've never heard such beatle-dung in my life. I bet your happy aren't you I mean... a part from myself and Quail its been you who's been running rings around other weaklings.
Not too long ago we took a tom from Cityclan, they just sent a few cats out to retrieve him now from the prison back at base."
Ice smiled coolly though found a familiar voice come from behind.
"Hey, Stormy- I hear your... top dog do to speak," Came Quail's innocent-boyish tone," How's that like?"
Because Quail usually got away with everything due to his success on missions.
Feather, better known as Eyeless by the Abbysclan cats, respectively joined them looking more downcast then usual.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:34 am

Fallenwing was tensely outside camp, throwing himself to claw out a charred, burnt and moldy tree to what he hoped was his breaking point. All he wanted to do was to get stronger. And stronger was what he thought he lacked. With his broken down tail, and his still remaining scars and burns from a seemingly recent battle, he just couldn't think it to be enough.
With a sweep of his paw to take off water remaining on his snout, he just dead strait rammed his head into the bark, howling with anger of thoughts flowing against his brain. Don't do this! Nothing else matters, you have what you need, it's nearly there.. But... He closed his eyes furiously... Something is out of place.. It's just not right!!

Makka was near the pact swarmed around Stormclaw, But didn't ease to peer into thought of guts and lives lost. She took a soft, attempting to be settling sigh, and padded near where the foresters would call a 'Fresh Kill pile'. She noticed it to seem short on stock, and thought to give some time to hunt.. Wherever prey will be in the new, lifeless territory that stood still around her.

OOC: I am definitely going to draw out how Makka looks... Personality and all. I've grown attached to this character! Thank you Loki for having her as Fallenwing's underling!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:12 pm

OOC: I know, I think I might go as far as keep a few cats. I've made like three hundred on this. Personally I like Quail but he can die, Ice can die but I want to Keep Blaze who is currently escaping with Yami. Falsecall I love, i don't rp him enough because it gives everything away. LS and her group are back and the Questers will be heading home soon so the final battle is going to begin. I still have Sparrowhawk in distant-lands who is guiding a wolf to help fight. I have the powerfuls and Life. Obviously Joy's sister is there too and her kits. Eyeless is feeling guilt and well... I've grown to love these twisted kitties. Longstorm would kill me if I kept loads of them So I'll probably keep two.
I chose the name Makka on purpose, i thought you'd like it.

IC:
General Ted who'd recently been moved from Dewclan was making his own conversation with a group of cats.
"Dewclan, bunch of idiots these clans are like watching mice scurry around as you pick their family off one by one."
"But you didn't kill that Medicine cat though?" another general asked curiously.
"There was no order to, there was a traitor in the clan, killing kits isn't smiled upon anyway."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:00 pm

((To be honest... I've lost where Brambleleaf has been left... *I really want Stormclaw to kitnapp Nightkit aswell, funny that huh?*))

Stormclaw nodded in silence, noting what Ice was saying and when Quail joined in the conversation, Stormclaw's right ear twitched as he turned towards him. "It's different. I'd have no chance on being this sucessful if I was still with those pests." His voice was low as if he had just tasted Crowfood.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top