The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

Mudbloodclan Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mudbloodclan Meeting Empty Mudbloodclan Meeting

Post by Loki Tue May 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Falsecall smiled at the many cats that looked expectantly up at him, waiting for his words. The Bloodmoon was nearing with every passing shift and their Lord had apparently readied the battle plans. His only son sat by him, Winter (his mate) sat dutifully at his side.
It appeared that they were waiting for Platoon six, Fallenwing and his trusty soldiers, Stormclaw and several more warriors from Ice's platoon.
Eyeless sat soberly with Defenceless and her sons, however their old names were forgotten.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mudbloodclan Meeting Empty Re: Mudbloodclan Meeting

Post by Longstorm Tue May 08, 2012 7:46 pm

OOC: Raises hand -I thought the Bloodmoon was during the Gathering where they attacked?...or is this a past thing?
I think the full moon the 'final-ish' battle begins under should be a SUPPPEERR MOOOOOOOONNN (dude - it was a night or two ago and it was cooooooll...)
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue May 08, 2012 11:22 pm

OOC: I couldn't think of a name *shrugs* have you got one for this super moon?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu May 10, 2012 10:40 pm

OOC:...big ass moon? HAHAH - no, no, no... I'm torn between Monster Moon and 'When the moon knows no bounds/limits/edge...."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat May 12, 2012 9:08 pm

OOC: What about the name Starclan's Uprising.. You know, how the cats thought Starclan died in the bloodmoon? Well.... Starclan's uprising?

Through the broken charcoals and remains of the forest floor, Fallenwing lead his remaining platoon into the clearing that once was owned by pitiful foresters. His notched and burnt tail was held high with the still remains of triumph that burned in his eyes. His underling, Makka, Who had the least noticeable battle scars amongst the whole platoon followed by his side, seemingly depressed and her head low. The only difference is that she had from the other injuries of the platoon was her blood splattered pads, from either an attack or cowering in fear.

Strangely, Fallenwing's platoon was relatively larger, even due to the loss of fighters in the attack. This was because of the traitor, Oak, who had not just betrayed his fellow forester friends, but also the mudbloods as well. With the clearing growing full with kits, warriors, generals, platoons and underlings, Fallenwing felt difficult to feebly blend into the mixture.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun May 13, 2012 2:24 am

Stormclaw finally arrived, he held his head high, but the rejection from Ezziesong was too much for him. He made his way to the back, silently wondering what mettings for this clan was.
((XD Yep, SC things this is a clan.))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun May 13, 2012 7:50 am

Fallenwing drew his attention to Stormclaw, who had been relatively near him, " What took you so long?" He mewed, not bringing to the attention to himself that he had entered only moments earlier. Teasing was something that he grew attached to when he had met the other kin of Falsecall.

Makka, to his side just rolled her eyes, licking her tannish fur in soft strokes. ( I always thought that Makka was a small persian type of furred style)
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 13, 2012 10:59 am

OOC: hmmm, The end moon?
IC:
Falsecall allowed Life to whisper something of interest into his ears. To confirm these comments he called in his coolest tone,
"Tell me, General Quail,General Ice, where are general Frost and many of his platoon? I only see two sober cats of Platoon four before me."
Quail smiled in his own childish way and meowed softly, "I know you ask me and my friend because we were supposed to meet up with news of our City voyage my lord. However, we changed plans when we were forced to take a prisoner. Ice went to meet him as I ordered to Cave toms to watch over him and returned to where we were supposed to meet. Neither were there and so... I traveled to Darkclan, only to find these two and the news of Frost's grave defeat."
Falsecall nodded, an expressionless glaze pasted across his face.

(this is unfinished, I'll finish it later!)
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun May 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Stormclaw flicked his ear as he replied cooly, "I was caught up with important business, that's all you need to know."
Thinking he heard something, Stormclaw turned to face where he thought the noise was, but nothing was there. He began to stare down at his paws, the blood on his front right paw was still there. Stained a dark crimson, a dark reminder of his first kill. A reminder of freedom.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 13, 2012 5:09 pm

"Stormclaw, you have lived up to your expectations. As you all can see, the foresters that name3d themselves; Tawnyclan are no longer here, thanks to our successor: Stormclaw!"
The hundreds of cats yowled their triumph as their lord called out the few victories.
"The lower clans are no threat I trust, Fallenwing?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun May 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Fallenwing raised his head cooly, " As bright as the day. They retreated from their own territory before sunhigh, we can use it to our advantage." he mewed loudly, adjusting his bent tail to where it lied softly on the floor.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun May 13, 2012 11:15 pm

As he was cheered, Stormclaw raised his head, a feeling of pride swirled through him. At least here, I'm accepted.
Allowing everything to sink in, inside however, he was torn. Oak tried to make him change sides. next time I meet that traitor, I'll make him wish he were never born!
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 13, 2012 11:23 pm

"Well done, you have proven yourself Fallenwing, when the End moon nears you will take all of their land for yourself and your platoon to re-establish on. Now... we come to Abbysclan where our mighty fires fell. This is no problem. With Tawnyclan cowering I ask for Fallenwing to appeal to them as he has proven himself as so. Ask them to join us with the promise that we will keep them safe as long as they stay well out of the fray. If not then return but do give them a message of their inevitable destruction for not bowing down to us. Dewclan and Tawnyclan are no threat, they are merely the dirt blunting our claws. Dewclan were only useful information providers also giving us direct access to the lowlands. My comrades... this battle is ours."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun May 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Fallenwing raised his head in triumph, a grin spreading across his strangely patterned face. He howled with the other hundreds around him cooly.

OOC: I feel like Mudblood is a cult right now Very Happy
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 13, 2012 11:41 pm

OOC: I was just thinking that. Its like revenge being taken very far. Instead of cult we could call it Kitty kult afro See what I did there?
IC:
Fallenwing smiled, as did Life and winter.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon May 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Stormclaw was one of the many cats to yowl victory. We're so close I can even scent it! Lets hope they join us, He dug his claws into the ground, Or perish beneath our claws!
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top