The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

On the border of denial

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the border of denial - Page 3 Empty Re: On the border of denial

Post by Loki Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:29 am

"Hey!" Hailkit squeaked, "That was a dirty move."
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:38 am

Fiddlerpaw was still softly against his brother's chest, an annoying look on his face as the two kits mumbled on like a twoleg monster. He tried closing his eyes and muffling the noise, but just grew more annoyed from the kids.

"Funny to think that we were like that.." Spidermist mumbled softly, smirking with a small gleam in his eyes.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:55 pm

"Very well." Eziesong acknologed Leoprstorm's offer. "Thankyou Leopardstorm." She turned towards where Moonfall should be in the direction of. Ezziesong looked up at the sky, silently wishing it would stop raining soon.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:03 pm

OOC: hey Ezziesong wouldn't it make more sense to take the whole clam as Dewclan and darkclan (I think) are already heading there?
IC:
Leopard storm nodded in acknowledgement.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:42 pm

((... Actually, it would.))
Ezziesong's ears perked up as she noticed Stone slowly making his way towards her. "Then I'm going aswell."
Ezziesong shook her head, "You're one of the cats we can't risk to separate from the clan at the moment."
"Either I'm going, or no one is leaving."
Ezziesong sighed, she wasn't going to win this one, "Fine, If you wish to come with me and Leopardstorm, then Tawnyclan will come along too. There's no way I'd depart the clan if there will be too little able bodied cats defending it."
She looked up to adress the remainders of Tawnyclan, "Tawnyclan! We're leaving this territory together." She turned and began to walk towards Moonfall, pausing for the rest of the clan to gather behind her.
Stone made his way to reach her flank.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Dawnkit began to trot on her small legs with delight, after Ezziesong announced it.
“We're finally getting out!” she mewed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Ezziesong almost purred hearing Dawnkit's delight. I... Hope I'm doing the right thing.
Stone was looking around, just to try and detect any signs of an Abyssclan patrol, We should be allowed to pass through... shouldn't we?
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Hailkit squeaked and trotted after his sister, calling to wait for him.
Swiftwind took lead after Strikefast who watched her kits closely. She was frankly glad Ezziesong had made this decision and it saddened her to see that the ounce strong forests were now charred with few leaves to show for the power it once had.
Strikefast looked back at the sorrowful view,where the dead still lay; where her previous leader lay; where Rainstorm lay...
She felt her body shake with sadness as the fact truthfully sank in: Rainstorm was dead, her loving mate was gone. He would never come back and she remained a lone parent. Tawneyclan would never be the same. The Mudbloods will pay for what they have done.

Leopardstorm followed Ezziesong closely, she watched around her warily and ignored the cutting rain as it slashed her pelt. She was sad for what was behind her but what had happened was what fate intended and for Starclan's sake let fate fall back into a more favorable position, this clan needed it.

Solarstorm followed from the rear, he was old and tired but relentless in his efforts. The tom was desperate to sink his teeth and fangs into a Mudblood scum.
They will pay.

Tigerflame limped alongside Wolffang who aided him carefully, let us find a dry place, the flame pelted tom begged the skies. His amber eyes dull with the nasty ache burning his flank.
The flying sticks had caused a great pain upon him but the chilling rain cleansed the wound albeit to making them all lethargic and ill.

Amunet followed with Skyblaze who was still being down, something had really upset the tom and she guessed that it was something she would rather not know about.

The cats traveled on with their deputy to hope for something o bring them out of the dark, a sign would be nice at this point.

OOC: oops I never saw this hehe, so do we start a new topic at the Moonfall?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:44 am

OOC:Moonfall.got it.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:39 am

OOC: I say that's the best idea Loki, since this topic has been going on long enough.
Also, I say we should set the time of the next topic a day after this one, about dawn, related to their recovery in this topic.

Hey, would It be any trouble if Fallenwing's platoon catches up with the Tawnyclan cats in the next topic? I just recently looked up the Mudblood gathering again, my High General was assessed to search for the Tawny cats.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:59 am

OOC:Give us a link as soon as ones made ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:00 am

No just have him report that Tawneyclan had left their territory completely NKninja, also here is the new topic link kiddos https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net/t1455-the-rain-before-the-hail-part-1#16097
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:49 am

OOC: Okay Loki, easy enough!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down