The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

On the border of denial

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the border of denial Empty On the border of denial

Post by Loki Wed May 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Amunet was awake and somewhat well. A few of the clan, well... those who cared to listen, expected a story of some sort from her. It was to be expected, especially since she suddenly appeared on the back of Skyblaze from the cruel abhor of fiery flames.
She sat near her savior glancing around worriedly. A few of the cats still glanced curiously at her, while the rest paid no attention to what seemed their new member. Wolffang was perhaps the only one who showed any true signs of dislike. He glared and commented about something to do with having enough mouths to feed.
That had stung. She asked Skyblaze about it and he told her that Wolffang was sour because of losing his mother. 'Go easy on him, he's really nice when he's in a good mood.'
She had yet to see him in a good mood. If it were possible of course which didn't mean that she did not sympathise with the tom.

Skyblaze barely smiled. It had been many sunrises since the fire and by now the forest had stopped smouldering and was still in deathly pause. two-days ago he and two other warriors had seen two two-legs riding two horses. They seemed to be watching the forests as if interested in whether or not it was still burning.
He watched that way. Across from the rivers edge as the burnt and tired trees. He felt Amunet's gaze upon him and sent one his way.

Wolffblaze glowered down at his paws. No words could possibly explain the sadness that reaped his soul. He felt the misery overflowing from his ear and he looked over to Skyblaze and the insolent she-cat by his side like a dog it's two-leg. Skyblaze caught his stare and the two shared a silent apology to each other.
Wolffang smiled soberly and received in acknowledgement a genuine smile from Skyblaze. This was how their friendship worked and It was not going to end over something like this.
"So... Amunet," He mewed condescendingly, "what's your story?"

OOC: ANYONE WITH A TAWYCLAN CAT WHO IS NOT IN THE QUESTERS OR CURRENTLY DOING SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT TO THE PLOT POST HERE!!! INCLUDING NEWBIES!!!!!!! Okay join in, this is not complete!

Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

On the border of denial Empty Re: On the border of denial

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 am

SilverHawk sat down and curled his tail around his paws. he lifted his battle scarred muzzle to get a better look at Amunet the cat was certainly odd looking but they seemed to be no threat to the clan he mewed, "They don't have to tell us a story if they don't have to we're all entitled to some sort of privacy"

He lifted his gaze and looked calmly at the other cats behind the wise and stern gaze was a gleam of warmth that had been clouded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu May 03, 2012 10:13 am

Sunshift, Solarstorm, Leopardstorm and a few others pushed past to sit near her.
Sunshift graced Silverhawk with an irritated glare as he mewed, "We have every right to know why she was on our territory in the first place," Then turning his cool attention to the she-cat "-You got a problem with that?"

Amunet shifted uncomfortably "n-no."
She stuttered. Skyblaze sighed disapprovingly at Sunshift.
"Well... Its a long story," She mewed in her own uncertainty, "You see, I was born and raised by my mistress. My mother told me, my brothers and my sisters that we were a very proud family and one day we would be sent to a new home to show our selves to others so that we be judged. I didn't really understand it either-" She cut off looking at the confused faces, "but anyway, I was taken away and by the time the suns had shifted I became a young cat, my master took me to be judged ounce but never again. I could tell he was heavily disappointed.
So I lived in his abode and wondered what it would be like to live outside. I met a young tom called Cody who stood by the solid water-"
"Don't you mean ice?" Sunshift meowed.
"No, It wasn't cold and did not melt." Her tone reflected a bit of irritation, "Cody told me, 'The outside world is great' so I listened to his adventures. I wanted out. My master would never let me so we devised a plan.
After some great trouble we escaped. Cody told me of wild cats that we could join so we traveled this way.
We were attacked by a great, grey, shaggy wolf..." She drew her injured tail in closer, "And were separated."

"A great, grey, shaggy wolf?" Sunshift mewed in wonder, "Could it be Fenrir?"
"Oh for Starclan's sake Sunshift do not start on this silly conspiracy of yours again!" Solarstorm's exasperated mew interrupted.
"Its not a conspiracy its true!" Sunshift argued, I saw it ,"and Wolffang!"
All eyes turned on Wolffang, "Well... He's not lying," The tom mewed awkwardly.

"I'm sorry... But whom is Fenrurrr?"
"Fenrir," Solarstorm corrected, "Is a myth told to naughty kits. Coincidentally appearing when our old deputy; Russetfur, came back after a patrol. Seeing a great wolf, bigger then any common dog."
Sunshift nodded, "He speaks cat too."
Solarstorm rolled his eyes, "It is said that the wolf speaks other languages yes but since when have you ever heard such a ridiculous story!"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 11:11 am

SilverHawk lifted his gaze and mewed calmly to SunShift "as long as they were not stealing prey or harming patrols they were no harm to us and they had no need to explain themselves to us " he swiped his tongue over his shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue May 29, 2012 11:36 pm

((MAN, the amount of time I spent just trying to find this topic was insane!!!))

Ezziesong had her ears alret, listening for any signs of a patrol or worse. ((Is it still pouring? If it isn't let me know and I'll edit.)) The rain soaked Her white fur to her sides, the grey tinge of ash on her naturally white and black pelt had been washed away, like her hopes of being in their own territory again.

Ezziesong took a quick glance at her clanmates, seeing some wounded, scarred and if the kits were, they might be too frightened to show it.
Stone had finally drifted to sleep, and Ezziesong watched him for a moment, for once since the loner, now a new recruit of Tawnyclan, ever since he had been in the clan, he was peaceful, not restless like he had once been.
Ezziesong turned back to her guard, Why choose me Lokistar? What about me makes me different from any cat who's been here longer? I'm not ready...
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed May 30, 2012 1:26 am

At that moment a whispering breeze fluttered past Ezziesong and curled around her feline frame. She would know soon, perhaps sooner then she would or could expect.
(yeah it is still pouring). The rain too also slowed in its angry downpour.

Sunshift snorted in contempt and growled, " what if we were attacked by Fenrir now though?"

The many cats around laughed despite themselves, troubles lightened for this happy family moment.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed May 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Ezziesong closed her eyes as the wind rustled around her, the wind made her tremble, but she wasn't frightened or cold.
The sounds from the cats of Tawnyclan was nothing but muffled to Ezziesong, and for that one moment, things felt perfect.
She almost forgot where they were and why they were there, her racing heart slowed down and a slight calmness overtook her. There was something that assured her that things were alright, but she couldn't quite get the grasp of it. I wish Lokistar was here, she'd know what to do.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

On the border of denial Empty The new kit

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 3:05 am

Flightkit watched the cats around her, she didn't have anyone to talk to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu May 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Stone eventually woke up, he noticed the motherless kit, stretched before padding over to join her, "Hello." he meowed dazily.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

On the border of denial Empty re: the new kit

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:23 am

Flightkit stared up at the other cat. "hi" she mewed hesitantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Spidermist padded forward to the minimal group of his clanmates, A mid-sized, hardy rabbit hung tightly in his jaws as his pace was slowered by its weight. He moved near Ezziesong, dropping the hare to his paws slowly. " Abyssclan's got it good, with the wildfire, all our prey ran here!" He mewed cooly, Shaking the chilling water off of his short, brown fur. " I'll share my kill with the kits," he added, lowering his haunches to grab the hare once more.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:05 am

Ezziesong watched on in silence, she nodded, her face was blank and her ears were still on alert for the opposite direction. She turned her attention back to where she almost thought she heard something, but relaxed seeing that the wind had just rustled the leafs of trees ahead.

Stone yawned once more, "What's your name?" He meowed while still lying down, since he still hadn't met the cats in Tawnyclan.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:00 am

Spidermist padded over to the nearest kits around him, which at the moment, was Flightkit overall. He shrugged softly to himself and padded over to the small kit. " Eat up," he scoffed, coughing up the chunks of rabbit fur that clung to his tongue, " That means you too, Stone," He softly pushed the rabbit closer to the 'Loner', being careful that not much mud clung to the kill's fur.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Noting Smidermist's generosity, Stone smiled, then gently pushed the prey towards Flightkit, "Thank you, but I think this little one needs it more then I do. Besides," He got to his paws, "I needed to stretch my legs." He decided to help take a bit less strain off of the warrior.
If I hunt also, that means it's less work to feed the clan.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:18 am

" Ah, I understand," He mewed laxly, shaking his dirt drooped paws in the air slightly. " Oh, I recommend walking more west, our river's to northeast are overflowing too much, many puddles, debris and dried mud," he explained, thoroughly licking his paw after a relevant amount of mud was fallen off.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Stone nodded, before turning and racing off westward.

Ezziesong had turned around to look at the clanmates that still remained. She relaxed for a moment, turning back to guard.
Would Starclan be angry since I haven't gone to get my name and nine lives? I hope not.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:11 am

Sweetfern had just returned from hunting, her beautiful caramel color fur was soaked to the bone. In her jaws was a plump squirrel which hung tightly in her jaw. With a hearty shake she scattered most of the water off her fur.
Padding over to the fresh-kill pile she dropped her kill seeing as she wasn't hungry herself. Twitching her whiskers Sweetfern had spotted a group of cats and decided to see what was going on. "Whats going on here?" She asked curiously as she gazed at all the cats huddled up in some sort of a circle.

((OOC: Sorry im sorta new and i may be lost in the rp so bare with me ok?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Ezziesong's ear flicked as she heard Sweetfern approach, she turned her head to see the other she- cat. Ezziesong dipped her head, "Have you had any trouble hunting?" She asked, as her blue eyes showed a sense of uneasiness, but she didn't say anything about her nerves.

Stone soon returned with two squirrels, he proceeded to find the most injured warriors, and made his way around the small group of Tawnyclan warriors.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:13 am

Sweetfern bowed her head in return to the other she-cat and sat beside her. A few droplets of rain still clung to her whiskers even thought her fur was dry. "Luckily no, I think we can consider ourselves safe while this storm is going on. No Clan would be foolish enough to come into our territory during this storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:57 am

" If only we could dare to go into our territory," Spidermist replied cooly, shaking his short, drenched coat like a dog after a swim. " Great Starclan, we are as vulnerable as some crows in a snow storm!" He added, lifting his paws onto a stone and out of the dirt and grime formed and plastered onto his paws.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:52 am

amulet used Skyblaze as protection against the hard gail, looking fretfully out to where she'd come from. SKyblaze closed his eyes and pretended to be elsewhere as Tigerflame and Wolffang huddled close for extra warmth.

Sunshift stretched tiredly curling up and dreaming of a warmere nest.
Perhaps tomorrow would bring sunshine?

OOC: one more test and I'm done!!!!
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:09 am

OOC: WOOOOOOOO!!! (I am da cow!)

IC: Spidermist felt a bit, tense to see one of his clanmates settling so close to the newcomer, Amunet. He didn't even know the she-cat, but something just felt... Off to him, that the two were a bit too close to each other.
With a moment of thought, he did understand of why they could be close, heat is one thing, another is that Skyblaze was the one to find her... Soon enough, he wished it was him to find the rogue.
With no one to share warmth with, he licked his only slightly muddy paws, and set himself to a place that had a thickened mound of grass, some of it being dry, but not enough to excessively not absorb the water. He sighed softly, starting to shake his forepaws softly as the rain dappled his eye lids, scruffs of lost fur, and wounds from the recent battle.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:36 pm

The egyption mau was fast asleep and so was her scarred savior.
Wolffang sighed soberly as his icy blue eyes observed the cruel droplets cascade to the
muddying ground, the tom found Tigerflame's dejected and nettled form shivering behind him and frowned sympathetically.

Leopardstorm and Sunchift too were huddled close while Solarstorm stared dully out to the darkening forests.
There were no words for the grief and sadness he was feeling for his long term mate and sons' loss.
Jacklepaw, Rainstorm...
He sighed to see Strikefast looking sad too, unable to sleep because of the hole she-felt when Rainstorm never returned.
Today was not a good day to Tawneyclan...

Stone settled the two small squirrels down and nudged Ezziesong encouragingly, she returned his gesture by purring slightly.

OOC: where is Ezzie?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:39 pm

OOC: No idea.. She's even inactive on her own site!

IC: Fiddlerpaw, after a long times worth of practicing to catch prey by himself, joined by the huddled clan, who seemed small against the field that tore the two borders of the clans. He took a pawstep forward to Spidermist, his older kin, and lied down beside him, grief and almost fear bursting in his young eyes.
"It's okay, little beetle," Spidermist said gently, as Fiddlerpaw's nickname from their mother was 'Little Beetle'. She said it in times of worry to sooth the kit, now it was up to Spidermist to look out for his little brother.

OOC: Fiddlerpaw will need a mentor, any character here you have in mind, Loki?
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:08 pm

((Soz guys, I had run out of data on my phone plus it was deactivated at home... Thankfully we have a good internet now, so you all will be seeing a bit more of me... that and I only have been getting three to four hours sleep a day.))

After Ezziesong realised that Stone gave one squirrel to her, she picked it up gently in her teeth and went to carry it away a distance before sitting down to eat. She imagined an older leader, sitting by her and eating with her. Tears filled her eyes when she remembered that Lokistar had died, trying to save a kit.
Stormclaw doesn't deserve to be called Stormclaw! He's no warrior, He's not even loyal to his own clan!

Stone watched in slight dismay, hoping that Ezziesong would eat with him, but he ate on his own anyway.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top