The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

CLOSED Daystar's Secret Meeting

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Daystar's Secret Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Daystar's Secret Meeting

Post by Runfast Mon May 14, 2012 4:29 am

OOC: For those of you just joining us, Daystar said he'd be leaving in the morning. For now, he's still in DewClan camp...yeeeeeaaahh..

IC: Mistjay looked around at the cats and nodded. "Well," she mewed briskly. "I'll just go and see Daystar..." She seemed a little out of sorts, and the strange cuts on her face, chest, and forelegs weren't making her look any more settled... (OOC: Figured I should mention them again.)

Foxclaw nodded. "We should go back in groups - wouldn't all of us coming back in at once rise suspicion?"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Daystar's Secret Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Daystar's Secret Meeting

Post by Rainpelt Mon May 14, 2012 4:58 am

OOC: He is? Ugh, then I'll just quote my previous post when Daystar does go out.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Location : HERE! Where else? Well, I'm not really here, just vanished...

http://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon May 14, 2012 9:31 pm

OOC: okay Smile
IC:
Maplejay nodded and stood eagerly, "you guys go ahead, I'm going to keep watch for a while."
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue May 15, 2012 3:50 am

Ravenswift lifted his ears slightly, " You sure you don't want extra help?" He raised one of his feline eyebrows, and lifted himself from where he sat.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue May 15, 2012 8:44 am

"I don't mind," she mewed oppressing the desire to squeak.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed May 16, 2012 3:06 am

Ravenswift grinned and nodded cooly, relaxing his paws on the ground with less tension.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed May 23, 2012 11:32 pm

When everyone but Ravenswift and Maplejay were Out of the clearing, the odd coloured she-cat dropped a little at the shoulders. "I didn't expect everyone to want me to lead them while Daystar was doing this. what do you think it means Ravenswift? the blood moon, the mud blood cats and all this conspiracy that Abbysclan's camp would be safer? Have we finally been given up on by Starclan?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 3:30 am

Steelpelt shimmered softly into existence as a light breeze picked up. Recognizing the form, Frostsong snarled, but quickly realized he was Starclan. The tom spoke- "I do not speak for all of Starclan when I say this, more that I speak out of my own heart. I have not given up on you. I believe that you are fully capable of survival, and that you will do so, with or without Starclan. Great cats walk amongst you, Maplejay. Lead your fragmented clan into battle. Wait for the three stars to come to you, and make your fight on the hill in the early day. Sear. Core. Rose. Dew. They will be coming with the lightning." He mewed, flicking his tail at the storm clouds present further off, towards the mountains. "Ready yourself, because they ride the lightning. Fight with your allies, and you survive." With that, he vanished from view as the wind picked up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Thu May 24, 2012 9:09 am

Ravenswift felt off with the chilly breeze flowing against his large gaping scar, but he maintained himself in front of the She-cat. He paused for a moment to think about Maplejay's idea. " Maybe they just know that the future can't be told yet, and that we need to find our own way out of this." The'll lead us in the right direction.
" And, maybe your Clanmates can trust you more then how Daystar's been acting," He paused to grin softly, nudging Maplejay's shoulder with his paw, " I know I can."

OOC: UF.... Did you approve with Loki about talking to Maplejay with Starclan?
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 2:02 am

(No... but I felt it would be a nice touch. Sorry Loki.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri May 25, 2012 8:31 am

OOC:it's okay, I didn't know you had a Starclan cat, you should check the silver pelt area if you want rp him. Smile
IC:
Maplejay smiled at the comment and a condescending purr filled the clearing, "thank you Ravenswift."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat May 26, 2012 3:32 am

Ravenswift smile grew slightly, tilting his head to Dewclan camp. " How about we head back? The camp needs more protection then here," He mewed calmly.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat May 26, 2012 10:38 am

"Yeah, lets go," She mewed and stood, resolve burning in her heart.

OOC: I'll post in the Dewclan camp Very Happy
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:53 pm

OOC: Let us say that at this point, everyone is returning to the camp. No need to RP your cat leaving this place. Mistjay, our new medicine cat, has said that she will make her choice when she speaks to Daystar. Everyone else appears to have chosen as well.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top