The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

CLOSED Daystar's Secret Meeting

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Daystar's Secret Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Daystar's Secret Meeting

Post by Loki Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Maplejay stewed in her own desperation before hissing angrily, "Then abandon those who see straight!"
She gritted her teeth and let out a frustrated growl. At the moment she wasn't sure if anyone could see straight at the moment. She turned her nose in the direction of the camp and wondered pitifully whether curling up and waking to a wet morning would reveal that this was a silly dream. But that was how kits behaved and she stood and turned her back on that berry-bush. She had better things to do then preach.

OOC: my head hurts Razz
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Daystar's Secret Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Daystar's Secret Meeting

Post by Runfast Tue May 01, 2012 2:43 am

Foxclaw sighed heavily. Do we stay here next to Mudblood, or do we go with Daystar? At our leader's side, would we be safer?
Foxclaw looked down at his dark colored paws and sighed heavily. He looked up with determination in his eyes.
"Duskpaw," he mewed to his young apprentice. "You will go with Daystar. I will stay here."

Shadowspot looked at the older warrior in confusion. "You'd send away your own apprentice?"

Foxclaw nodded gravely. "I can't let you all just stay. I would follow Daystar to the end of everything; but I can't just abandon all of you." He looked at the cats, then to Maplejay. "I'll follow you, Maplejay...But please, if there's a time where I think leaving is best, could you at least consider it?"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue May 01, 2012 2:49 am

Duskpaw looked at his mentor in shock. "You-you're sending me away?" She clawed at the ground nervously. "But what if you die here? How will I know I'm gonna be a warrior without you?!"
Coalstripe padded over to his nephew's apprentice. "Don't worry, Duskpaw. I'll be there to help you." He rested his tail across the shivering apprentice's shoulders, murmuring comforting words.
The apprentice leaned into the older tom, looking at her mentor with a hurt expression.

Firefoot looked at his father and sighed in relief. "I'm glad you're coming with, Coalstripe."
His father nodded curtly to him with a gaze that read, 'For Duskpaw's sake.'
Firefoot nodded in return, his ears drooping in understanding.

Tigerpaw was glad that Duskpaw was coming with - she was a good friend.

Last edited by Longstorm on Sun May 19, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue May 01, 2012 2:56 am

Suddenly, there was a rustling from the bushes. There was a long pause, then a she-cat burst through the berry bushes.
Her fur was ruffled and her claws were sheathing and unsheathing, but oddly enough her gaze was calm. But around that calm gaze were many long and deep cuts, cuts that were matched by similar ones on her chest and forelegs; the cuts gave the she-cat the appearance of having bluejay markings.
Mistjay, the new medicine cat, had returned.
"I heard voices," the she-cat explained. "Instead of going into the camp, I came here...What's happening?"
Foxclaw looked at Mistjay's wounds in shock. "Mistpaw," he padded up to her, "What's happened to you?"
"Mistjay," she corrected. "After Jayfeather...And it's nothing. Just had a little accident. Not like MudbloodClan roughed me up on the way here," she chuckled halfheartedly before looking at her paws.

Shadowspot looked at the she-cats cuts with interest, slowly getting closer to see.

Mistjay met Foxclaw's worried eyes again and insisted, "It's nothing. I'm fine. Now: What's happening here?"
Foxclaw sighed, feeling that he wasn't hearing everything. "Mistjay - congratulations - it's...somewhat difficult..."
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue May 01, 2012 11:09 am

Maplejay's golden eyes widened at Foxclaw's words and her mouth parted as she contemplated the thoughts running through her mind. The odd, golden calico she-cat nodded.
Maplejay's attention like everyone else's had been sent towards Mistjay's appearance through the undergrowth.
Congratulating the new medicine cat seemed like something for later and she kept quite for a moment as she reflected upon the grey she-cat's condition.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri May 04, 2012 4:20 am

Coalstripe sighed and turned to Mistjay. "Daystar has decided that we are going to leave DewClan territory and invade AbyssClan and drive them out of their camp since it's easier to defend - or so the stories go."

Firefoot nodded. "Yeah," he mewed quietly. "But not everyone's going with Daystar," he looked over at Maplejay and the cats that stood with her.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri May 04, 2012 11:39 am

Maplejay nodded on her part, "I...We think it'd be safer if we stayed, there is no need to go looking for trouble when we're up to our neck fur in it already."
Truthfully, she just didn't want to leave but she was already making up ideas and plans in her mind. Dewclan territory was theirs. And it would stay that way.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 9:53 pm

NightOwl padded cautiously from the bushes to the clearing. He looked at the divided clan and settled himself near the cats that would remain in DewClan camp. He muttered out loud to himself "I would go fight but i'm not what I used to be I wouldn't make it all the way to AbyssClan camp in one day it would take me two days to get there"

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun May 06, 2012 7:12 am

Coalstripe glanced over at the senior, albeit chatty, warrior and nodded. "We understand, Nightowl."
The warrior looked back at Mistjay and mewed, "What about you, Mistjay? You're our medicine cat. Will you go with Daystar?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun May 06, 2012 7:23 am

OOC: Squeezing into the conversation as usual Smile

IC: Ravenswift, as he was hunting, and peculiarly heard his clan mumble the words and plans to action. Only some lead to his notched ear, and others drifted away, frightening prey with every mew.
He had caught a singular small shrew from everything he could manage, but with all hell breaking loose in his own clan, he couldn't care less for what he could retrieve.

With small scratches into the soil, he saved his bidding to the clan for later and followed in the direction of the commotion. He cooly etched against the bushes, slightly loud enough to bring an itch of attention to others, but nothing of concern. His gaze scanned to how many others were here, and his eyes slowly rested onto Maplejay.
Trailing on the side of the bushes, he came over and sat near the beautiful calico she-cat. " Excuse me for... Missing the meeting, what all is this about leaving?" he rasped up the words to say, his eyes laid onto Mistjay with a bit of confusion.
He had heard most things spoken, but the rest was adrift.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun May 06, 2012 7:38 am

Foxclaw looked up at Ravenswift. "There you are. Basically," it was becoming easier and easier to say, "Daystar has decided we - he - must overthrow AbyssClan and take over their camp so we can better protect ourselves from MudbloodClan. Some of us are going. Those who aren't will be following Maplejay." He looked back at Mistjay. "Well?"

Mistjay looked at the divided group.
"Hmm..." The she-cat looked calmly thoughtful, the expression twisting the cuts on her face in a strange and frightening way. "Well, a lot of things factor into this. I'd rather speak speak to Daystar before making my choice."
Foxclaw stepped closer to her. "You spoke with StarClan, Mistjay - did they mention anything about this? Anything at all?"
A shadow flitted across Mistjay's calm expression before she mewed, "No. They didn't mention anything."
Shadowspot cocked his head. "Really? This seems too important for them not to talk about..." There was something Mistjay wasn't saying; he and his unique perspective were certain of it.
Mistjay shrugged, not looking her half-Clan conspirator in the eye. "Perhaps they are awaiting the right moment to speak. It wouldn't be the first time."

OOC: You'd think StarClan would be putting up a stink by this time, people...
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun May 06, 2012 7:41 am

Coalstripe's eyes narrowed. "Waiting? Enough has happened - why don't they speak now?"
The senior warrior didn't care for waiting on the will of StarClan, but right now it would have been helpful.

Firefoot rolled his eyes. "StarClan or not, I don't think Daystar cares - I mean, did you see the look on his face when StarClan was mentioned? Is it just me, or has he been...different, since Jayleaf was killed?" His voice was softer as he spoke the last few words.

OOC: @Runny: Soon, soon... What a Face What a Face What a Face
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun May 06, 2012 7:47 am

Ravenswift turned his ears to Firefoot, but didn't speak a single word. He was right, he didn't want to admit it, but the ginger tom was correct about the whole thing.
He turned his attention to Coalstripe, " Yes, waiting can be a ramble in difficult times. But don't you think their telling us something right now? Maybe we haven't been keen in their messages?" He brought up the thought, growing a bit anxious to these words.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 06, 2012 10:15 am

Maplejay smiled gently, it had been the first time she had for a while since this whole mess had fired up.
With Ravenswift's words said she had little doubt who he'd stay with and she was secretly glad for this.
"You might be right," she almost purred, "but whatever it is we need to be watch out for them, I hope you stay though Mistjay."
She was sure out of everything that losing Mistjay would be a terrible blow.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 11:34 am

NightOwl flicked his ear and turned narrowed his eyes to see RavenSwift properly and winced as he shifted his legs were stiff from the walk here he'd taken a few wrong turns on the way . not long now until I join the elders a moon or two I think it's getting a bit obvious now that i'm losing my sight I can barely see out of my right eye nowadays

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun May 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Ravenswift raised his attention to the other warriors around him, " I will stay with Maplejay, entering another battle before another doesn't seem bright of an idea." He mewed, unsure of who is staying or leaving. " Who overall is joining Daystar?" He asked, flicking his tail slightly against the dappled grass.

Last edited by NKninja on Mon May 07, 2012 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon May 07, 2012 10:43 am

"Thank you, Ravenswift," Maplejay mewed sincerely. Her attention was suddenly drawn to loud yowling from Tawnyclan.
It sounded victorious... even if Tawnyclan was so far away, there must be a lot of cats that way, more cats then Tawnyclan had...
"That doesn't sound too good," She commented.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Tue May 08, 2012 2:48 am

OOC: Sorry, but can somebody tell what has been going on for the last two pages? Thanks!
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Location : HERE! Where else? Well, I'm not really here, just vanished...

http://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat May 12, 2012 7:12 pm

OOC: basically, Daystar called a secret meeting where he announced that he was leaving ( with any cat that would follow) to take over the abyssclan camp and stay there but several cats disagreed and decided to stay one of these were Maplejay whom has been elected as temporary leader until the mess is sorted out.

Mistjay has just returned from receiving her medicine cat name and has yet to decide whom she will follow. The mud bloods that were in dewclan at the time are in a meting in tawneyclan but this is going to get ironic later. Muhahahaha. This is just basically the left overs.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Sun May 13, 2012 5:40 am

OOC: Thankee, Loki!

IC:
The three-some glanced at each other.
"Let's go, then." Rayclaw meowed for the two she-cats. Rainheart responded with a brief nod before joining Skysoar in dashing towards Daystar and his followers...towards AbyssClan camp.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun May 13, 2012 7:53 am

Ravenswift stayed where he had sat, hoping that his comrades come back unharmed... And luckily with breath to spare. " So that leaves," He paused, looking around the small clearing now shrouded less due to the lowering numbers of warriors.

OOC: Loki? You have a list?
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 13, 2012 10:45 am

OOC: a list?
IC:
Maplejay frowned as the two, up and left. They were making a very dangerous choice.
She stood, the yowling in the distance causing her ears to burn with worry.
"We should head back to camp, Tomorrow is going to be different..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 11:32 am

NightOwl stood and winced in pain as his stiff muscles protested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 13, 2012 10:43 pm

OOC: We'll wait for a few others to reply before heading to camp Smile
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt Mon May 14, 2012 1:41 am

Rainheart stopped briefly to catch her breath. "S-Skysoar," the she-cat panted, "you and Rayclaw go ahead, I'll catch up in a bit."

However, the tom and his mate were hesitant. "I don't think we should leave you alone." Skysoar spoke up, worry flickering in her eyes.

"How about this," Rayclaw casted a quick glance at the rapidly-disappearing forms of the group. "I can stay with you, Skysoar can go ahead and tell the others that we''ll be coming shortly."

"Are you sure?" His mate licked his cheek.

"Yes," the tom's voice carried a hint of a command, "now go and tell the others."

"We'll be fine." Rainheart assured her friend, and that seemed to do it. Skysoar took off, and the two cats left followed much more slowly.
Rainpelt
Rainpelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top