The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

About the City Gathering

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About the City Gathering - Page 2 Empty Re: About the City Gathering

Post by NKninja Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:25 pm

OOC: I know that I based my skin on another sites.. I can help you with fixing up a few things if you like Smile

IC: Corrupt followed into the prison behind Cunningheart, feeling her tufts of fur getting slightly gripped on by the small entrance. " Wow... So even the warriors couldn't repair it enough to live there anymore?" She thought out loud, lowering her tone as she entered the small prison.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Kay - OH GOD - I'm working on the typing boxes, but check the main page.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:57 pm

OOC: DOUBLE POSTING - EEEE...

IC: Paleclaw looked around the camp, feeling somewhere between satisfied and infuriated. Already the King was turning him into a a bearer of bad news, one to be respected yet disliked, someone no one would befriend.
Clever.
Knowing that this stage of his work was completed, Paleclaw returned to the King's den for further instruction.

In the prison...
"It would seem so." The white Warrior scrunched up her nose to hold back a sneeze. The prison was foul, dusty place to be. "There's nothing here," she said past the suppressed sneeze. "No point on staying here any longer." Cunningheart kicked at the old piles of bedding away and out of the entrance.
"Come on," she mewed to Corrupt, not unkindly. "There's more things to do."
The white she-cat headed out the entrance.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Whitehare hissed angrily batting them away, her headache now a mere numb as she backed away from them.
"go find your mother you annoying little pests!" she hissed.
Torn laughed naughtily, Bark smiled deviously and Thistle puffed out his chest as if it made much difference on his size.
Fresh watched from near the leaders den, watching guardedly as Paleclaw passed him into the leaders den.
Any sound of a tussle and he'd be in there quick because it was his duty to make sure the king was safe.
He unsheafed his puny claws threateningly.

(OOC: Why am I doing this!?)
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:26 pm

OOC: I'm not sure...Whitehare wanted to see AblyssClan territory, she followed a Gathering patrol to the best of her ability, then she got lost, then she was found and caught, now she's here...

IC: Cunningheart looked over to the middle of the camp clearing to the DewClan prisoner - ironic, really, since the AbyssClan prison had just been closed.
"The final prisoner of the South AbyssClan camp," she mused to herself. Cunningheart went to the clump of old bedding she'd kicked out of the prison and started to kick it towards the entrance to the trash pit.
In general, the cats of AbyssClan weren't paying much attention to Whitehare. They weren't really concerned about what a weakened outsider who had no knowledge of the topography of their territory could do.
Not a bit concerned, actually.
Cunningheart smirked at the thought.

Cunningheart glanced over her shoulder, looking for Corrupt. She wouldn't call out for the thick-furred she-cat (she considered herself to dignified to do that; and it would be out of character for her), but she wouldn't wait for her either.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:54 pm

OOC: I meant all this kit cuteness, hhehe normally I don't go for being cute n' stuff I always though RPing a kit would be hard but it's kind of fun.
IC:
She looked around to the large white she-cat who was messing around with some moss and hissed angrily, "Do something!? Stop these little monsters!"
It was a snappy command but Torn scoffed angrily, "Cunningheart's our friend, why she help you, I no think so!"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 pm

OOC: Ah. Yeah, that makes more sense. And it does seem a little out of character for you...but hey, don't worry! They'll grow out of it...maybe...we hope...MWHAHAHAHA.

I'll RP Corrupt a bit....nothing character building, just her following, helping listening, and asking questions.

IC: Corrupt bounded out of the prison to catch up with Cunningheart. "Sorry," she mewed as she joined her.
Cunningheart shrugged. "Be quicker next time."
Corrupt ducked her head for a moment, but noticed the amused smirk on the Warrior's face and relaxed.
Cunningheart kicked the old bedding into the trash pit and turned to the younger she-cat.
"We'll see if Tigerfrost needs some assistance with retrieving the herbs from Bitter's and Boneless's storage...I doubt any work has been done so far, given their history." The last few lines were said with an amused tone. "The mender's den is this way." The white Warrior gestured to a mostly covered den near the Nursery Corrupt, Terra and the kits had stayed in their first night.
The two padded towards the den. In passing, Cunningheart called, "Watch your blindside, boys. The Clan is depending on you to make sure she stays there."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:25 pm

"Yes, Cunningheart!" They cried after her in sheer delight.
"Torn!" Thistle commanded, "take up her side closer to the bank. Bark you on the other side, she passes no part!"
"Yes, good idea Thistle," Called torn taking her left.
"Cunningheart is relying on us for this!"
"What's relying mean?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2