The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

CLOSED Today's The Day

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Think We'll Finish This Successfully(here and DC included)?

CLOSED Today's The Day  Vote_lcap0%CLOSED Today's The Day  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CLOSED Today's The Day  Vote_lcap-33%CLOSED Today's The Day  Vote_rcap -33% 
[ -1 ]
CLOSED Today's The Day  Vote_lcap100%CLOSED Today's The Day  Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
CLOSED Today's The Day  Vote_lcap33%CLOSED Today's The Day  Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

CLOSED Today's The Day  Empty CLOSED Today's The Day

Post by Longstorm Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:45 am

OOC: Sorry - I REALLY couldn't wait...

IC: In the morning at a time not too long before the sun would show her blistering face, Hopeless, eldest and highest ranking Servant padded out of the Servant's den. She took in the new-leaf air, noting the storm clouds on the horizon. It was going to rain; the birds were barely singing and the insects were all hiding away.
The she-cat's stomach snarled with hunger but she ignored it. Hopeless had far more important things to be focusing on.
Hopeless set her gaze upon the Mender's den and padded towards it - though as much as she tried not to, her eyes kept flickering to Shadowstar's den at the high end of the clearing. Oh, Above; Do not let him learn of our actions now. Not when we're so damned close!
The other Servants had already left, only a half-sun shift before (OOC: half hour). All the food they were to bring back would be fairly 'seasoned' then set in the fresh-kill pile. They will all die, the malicious delicious thought crossed her mind and she licked her licks, like one who was preparing for a great feast.

OOC: Play 'Mad World' during this... It sets the mood like crazy... GAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
I think the death line-up will be as follows - owners cry out in dismay if you disagree:
Shadowstar
Bloodclaw (he plans to rat them out, Boneless finds out, the rest is history)
Grace (dies in kitting)
Crashingflight
Viletongue
Woebringer
Shadesun
Moanfang
Deadwhisker (I think he's already dead, but I may be wrong...)
Trueskin

Colorless will vanish. She'll be unhappy with the turn of events and leave.

Loki, I notice that a lot of these are yours... But the four kits will be brought to the light after this, so.. Yeah, think about that.

The following info was planned by the listed charrie's users.

Tigerfrost, Snarlgag, Cunningheart, and Razorclaw are off patrolling (night/early morning patrol) and will not return until they see the blood moon tonight.
Bitter and Fire won't eat (Fire's suggestion).
The Servants are set to kill the warriors if the poison doesn't do the job quickly enough - most likely the cats who eat less than the larger warriors...
Everyone cool with this? I'm not RPing all my charries cos most of them aren't awake, or they're not in camp - the Inner Circle (this includes Switchblade, Loki) will have a separate topic, as they're not in camp.

I do believe Terra (who I don't play enough Embarassed) and the four kits will be coming to camp, as well as Corrupt, played by NKNinja. But only after tonight.

...And if I'm coming across as harsh or something, I'M SORRRRRRRYYYYY!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Today's The Day  Empty Re: CLOSED Today's The Day

Post by Loki Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:43 pm

OOC: Well Joyless won't be here so prepare for me to intrude! Also whats DC stand for? :3
IC:
Deadwhisker, Crashingflight and Trueskin sat close together in a bunch.
"I can't believe it!" Crashingflight went on, "All the work we do and we can't even get a decent meal!"
"Crashingflight please not this again," begged Deadwhisker angrily.
"Its true though, us warrriors we deserve it at our front paws when we demand it."
Trueskin shifted uncomfortably, should I? Shouldn't I?
"Mind ye'," He said coldly, "These servants are getting a bit too..." His head tilted and he hummed; trying to think of the right word.
"Mysterious?" sighed Deadwhisker, "Indeed but give them a brake maybe its... the season." He winked at Trueskin but Crashingflight didn't catch the gag.
"Why don't you go hunting yourself?" Deadwhisker said exasperatedly as another impatient 'humph' was blown.
"What a servants job? I think not!"
Deadwhisker shrugged, "Where are you going? he asked Trueskin.
"I... I'm going hunting," he grunted.
"I was being sarcastic," Deadwhisker said briskly, "Don't ditch me with him, why you hunting?"
"I... It tastes better fresh and not dragged through the dirt," He lied.
"hmm, I'll pass for today... maybe tomorrow."
OOC: Skip Moanfang my dear he dies but not yet, you'v probably already sussed it out but he's a spy and he's been forewarned. He never said anything because he just... well thats it really. also... DON'T KILL GRACE PLEASE! PLEAZZzzz I love gace take me instead!
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:37 am

OOC: Ima assume it stands for Darkclan... I was planning to do a oneshot topic where Loveless tells Sinface everything, and Sinface does the same... Ima make that right after this post.

IC: Sinface emerged from the forest, just strolling into the camp. Thoughts of what his brother had told him were easily overruled by everything Shadowstar - their father - had told them. But it was good to know how it was set to happen.
Sinface was going to become leader. Tonight was the Gathering.
Ridiculous ritual... I think, if all goes well, we won't be going tonight. Sinface had never favored the Gathering, per se. He'd willing go if he was chosen, but he never actually enjoyed the occasion. To the other Clans it was a time of happiness, when enemies met as friends. Abyssclan didn't have that. They were just... Enemies.
And nothing will ever change that.

Meanwhile...

Not too far from the camp, Dauntless was in a group of Servants. She had caught a rabbit and a starling with the help of Grace, one the bolder Servants (not to mention many a young she-cats' idol). They were all waiting patiently for Boneless and her 'medicine' - they'd heard she was out somewhere in the forest, or perhaps the herbs storage. No one was certain.
The young she-cat sighed heavily, looking at the fresh-kill everyone had brought back.

Grace looked over at Dauntless, noting the concerned expression on her face. "Nervous," she asked.
Dauntless glanced at the elder she-cat and nodded tentatively. "Sort of... I just... It's..."
Grace nodded. "I understand."
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:19 am

Charmless, seated next to Luckless, absentmindedly prodded at the squirrel she'd caught.

Luckless glanced at her best friend, thinking of what they were planning to do.
'And the warriors will die of heart-shock...', was what Boneless had revealed. It will work. It should work.
Luckless hoped the odd she-cat was right.

Meanwhile...

Back in camp, Viletongue had just stumbled from his nest. "'Sup, Paleclaw," he rasped, still too sleep-weary to think of a good snarl or rude comment. He had been feeling deprived of a good fight since Snarlgag and Razorclaw had gone out night-patrolling with Cunningheart and her love-sick dung-licking mother-clawing Choosing.
And there it is! He thought smugly. He was awake. "Where's those dunged Servant-rats and our food," he grumbled to Paleclaw.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:48 am

Paleclaw, who'd swapped places with the never-sleeping Sinface, shrugged.
"I saw them all head out earlier. They should be back soon," or else.

Colorless hadn't slept a wink. She knew that the plot was afoot even as the stupid, mouse-brained, dog-dunged warriors were speaking just outside of the prison.
But she couldn't do anything. It was no longer worth it. I guess, all I can do is wait now...

Hopeless looked inside of the Mender's den. She could see Bloodclaw, still sleeping peacefully, fresh-kill near him; but Bitter and Boneless were absent. Hopeless's tail lashed in frustration as she backed out of the den. Where had they gone? If Bitter was out and about, the hot-headed Choosing could still yet uproot their plans.
Boneless should have killed him last night! But it's too late now -we must move quickly! Overhearing Paleclaw she didn't even bother to dip her head as she mewed, "Yes, they'll be back soon - very soon." That being said, she spun around and stalked out of the camp.

Bitter, in the Choosings' den, looked at Fire like he was mad. "Have you gone insane," he spat to the slightly larger Choosing. "All this talk of the Blind Eye, and fasting - it all sounds like idiotic superstitious thing a mischief-loving Warrior would tell us, or even some story a Servant would come up-" he stopped, eyes widening. "A Servant," he hissed. "You must have overheard this from Luckless - or-or Dauntless even! Fire, you know better than to listen to one of those she-rats."

Meanwhile...

Hopeless padded up to the Servants outside the camp. "Where's Boneless and those seeds," she spat. "We need to do this - now!"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:09 am

Fire rolled his eyes. "And why, may I ask dear Bitter, do you know the names of the so-called she-rats if we shouldn't listen to them?" He huffed, sitting down. "Listen, man, regardless of why, we need to catch and eat our own food - at least until the Blind Eye tonight. You've listened to me before - why not listen again?"

Woebringer woke up in his luxurious den. He allowed himself a long, nice stretch.

Meanwhile...

Boneless padded up behind the Servants, a nut-shell in her jaws. She set the shell down, listening to Hopeless's rants with a bemused look. She'd been up much earlier than everyone else, tending to the dried foxgloves. She'd shaken out all of the tiny, black seed and then taken much time to crush them all into a fine powder. If Hopeless manages to stop chirping like a mockingbird, maybe I can do what was planned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:27 am

Hopeless had begun to pace back and forth, her tail bristled and lashing as she went. She was preparing to let off a few more of her grand comments when she noticed a splash of black against the greening forest.
"Where have you been," she spat furiously. "They're on to us! They have to be! We must hurry!"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Boneless gave the she-cat a cool look, picked up the shell and strode past her. She murmured to the other Servants,
"All of the preys' pelts are damp, yes?" That much was obvious, but she wasn't going to leave these she-cats completely in the dark. "Step back," she been mumbling around the shell, which she set down gingerly. She dabbed her paw against the damp ground then dabbed it in the fine, black powder. With a precision that could easily be compared to a Warrior's blow, Boneless applied the powder to the prey's pelt. The fashion she did it in was to the point of it being invisible. She put the most inside of the kill-marks.
The black she-cat had remained silent all throughout the procedure, breathing only when she was facing away from the poisoned prey, or when her powdered paw was set away, or when she lifted her nose up when she couldn't hold it anymore (which was rare). But soon enough each and every piece of prey was covered - except for the tails.
"Tasteless. Virtually scentless." Boneless turned around to face the she-cats. "Hold them by the tails and tails only. Anywhere else and you'll fall into a nice, relaxed sleep with only a single, inescapable pain to signal the end." She shrugged nonchalantly and padded off into the camp, leaving the empty shell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Hopeless's ears flicked irritably, but she picked up some of the fresh-kill by the tails.
"Come on," she muttered to everyone else. "It's time."

Meanwhile...

Bitter regarded the Choosing before him for a long moment and sighed. "Whatever. Let's go already, I'm starving!"

Paleclaw noticed Hopeless coming in with the food. "Oh, finally," he mewed loudly. "I'm hungry enough to eat a dog!"

Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:47 pm

Boneless entered the camp but did not head towards the Nursery - why, she wasn't saying.

Woebringer, in his den still, saw the Servants bringing in the fresh-kill. "Lovely," he murmured groggily and stood, stretching once more. "About time," he snapped at Hopeless, snagging a large rabbit from her jaws. The flesh tore slightly. Woebringer dropped the rabbit and snarled, "Worthless she-rat! You did that purposely, ungrateful filth," and he clouted her across the face, sending her sprawling. "There's more of that later," he promised before picking up the rabbit. She-rats ruining my peaceful morning. Well, there's plenty of themselves to be ruined soon enough.
The large tom chose an illuminated corner of the camp - I bet I look like a cat from Above - relishing the feel of the sun on his shoulders. He sighed and tucked into the rabbit, chewing with enthusiasm.

Shadesun saw his surrogate father eating in the corner and quickly chose a starling for himself, making sure to snap at one of the Servant's on the way over.
"Hello, Woebringer," he greeted him warmly. "Looks like newleaf finally decided to show up - just in time for the Gathering, too."
Woebringer nodded. "Yes, it is rather nice... How's Fire taking to his training?"
"Quite well - he surprises me now and then," Shadesun admitted. "I think, if I'm not careful, he may take my teeth for his front claws." He began to eat his starling.
Woebringer paused in eating and yowled a laugh. "Ha! Then you know you're doing your job very well! Hahaha!"

Meanwhile...

In the Choosing's den, Fire nodded to Bitter. "Indeed - the sooner the better." The two padded out of the den, but Fire stopped abruptly. "Uh - let's go out the north entrance today. There might be more prey that way." Without saying anything more, Fire quickly made his exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Charmless exchanged a look with Luckless then picked up fresh-kill.
Luckless followed suit, murmuring "Here goes," past the fur in her mouth, a worried gleam in her eyes. The two friends padded into the camp and deposited the fresh-kill in the fresh-kill pile.
"Now we wait," Charmless whispered in almost an answer to the unspoken question all the Servants were thinking.

Viletongue shoved past the two she-cats, not even bothering to snarl. He grabbed a squirrel and a bird, one for him one for Paleclaw. "About time, right," he mumbled to Paleclaw, dropping the bird for Paleclaw. He dug into his squirrel - out of all of the cats in the Clan, Viltongue seemed to enjoy getting fur stuck in his teeth the most.

Meanwhile...

In the Leader's Den, Shadowstar watched his Clan enjoy breakfast. The small black tom knew what poison lay in the fur of the fresh kill, and he would not be taking part in it.
No. Shadowstar was weak enough, what with the sickness the Darkclan she-rat had given him all those moons back. In truth, he'd never truly recovered. Down to his final life, Shadowstar was but a fragment of what he'd once been seasons ago. Once the strong, terrifying leader of whom very kit in the Koud Grondgebied knew the name of, now just a figurehead and a fading legend.
A single, sure blow would end him quickly enough.
Only one may deal that blow - one, and no other. The King shivered, faint memories of his dream from Scourge brushing his mind.
The time was now.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Sinface watched the Warriors of Abyssclan eat the poisoned prey. Very soon, they would begin to exhibit the signs of heart-freeze.
Can I do it? Can I kill the King and take my place as Abyssclan's next ruler?... Can I defy Scourge?
The very thought in his mind sent shivers almost violently down his spine.

Dauntless, with the others, had brought in fresh-kill. SHe seated herself next to the other she-cats and watched Grace set her own fresh-kill down.
Grace seated her own self next to Dauntless - they were seated in a shadowed part of camp, away from the others, where Servants ought to be. "Once the big-hitters are gone, the few Warriors we have on our side will ensure that Shadowstar will never lead again."
Dauntless nodded and gulped nervously. "W-will his remains go in the great hall?" She was referring, of course, to the secret burial chambers for leaders that wasn't even within Abyssclan territory. It was said, in legend, that the bones of Scourge himself lay there.
Grace nodded. "I should think so. Regardless of his method of leading, he's the offspring of Scourge and deserves the honor of being put to rest by his side."
The younger she-cat pondered this in silence.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:51 am

Crashingflight licked his lips and sidled over to the kill pile, while nearly knocking some random servant over in his wake. He picked up a plump wood pigeon and greedily began to eat at it, occasionally licking and slapping his lips in satisfaction and grunted eagerly; "Trueskin's outa' hiv mind, thiff if wreally good." (He's talking while his mouth is full).
Deadwhisker looked in horror at him and found himself a mouse.
"If it weren't for your odd size you'd be massacred Crashingflight," he mewed fussing over whether he'd eat now or later.
"thaff if your povlem," Crahshingflight growled through bites, "Don't be so pethimithtic."
"What!?"
"Don'th be foe_"
"For the sake of those bellow, Crashingflight_"
"I don't feel so good..." Crashingfligh gurgled, suddenly looking up from his food and his eyes flashed dangerously.
"You probably ate too fast!" Deadwhisker said in disgust.
"I...you...I don't..."
"Steady your self!"
But the massive tom froze and his body began to convulse.
Deadwhisker stared fearfully as if he'd been taken over by a great evil.

(OOC: rofl! I don't even know the effect but oh well...)
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:53 pm

OOC: Lol, sounds close enough.

IC: Dauntless looked over at the warriors, her jaw dropping. It works that fast!?!

Grace, not wanting to appear suspicious, took matters into her own paws while she called, "I'll get Bloodclaw! It could have been a bad piece of fresh-kill!" She sped off to the Mender's den.

Sinface looked at Crashingflight, his ears pricked with interest. "Breath, Crashingflight, breath."
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:47 am

Paleclaw was about to bite into his fresh-kill when he saw Crashingflight convulse. "Y-you okay?"

Colorless woke up in her prison, wondering what all the noise was. "What's going on out there!?!?"

Hopeless's eyes narrowed - Paleclaw needed to eat his fresh-kill!
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:52 am

Woebringer was about to see what all the commotion when - "I'm cold," he rasped out. His chest was on fire but his veins were cold. "Wh-" He fell over dead.
Shadesun watched Woebringer fall in horror. "Woebringer? WOEBRINGER!?!!" He leaped to his feet, his own chest starting to hurt. "Bloodclaw," he called out somewhat hoarsely, "Bloodclaw!" He stumbled to the Mender's den - what did he find?

Boneless peered out of the Nursery. Everything was well on it's way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:04 am

Upon closer inspection, Bloodclaw was not sleeping. He was stone cold dead, body nearly as a testament as to how long he'd been dead.

Viletongue dropped his fresh-kill when he felt a stabbing in his chest. "No," he snarled, "No." His eyes widened in fear, ears swiveling. "Not today! Not today!" He stumbled towards Shadowstar's den - "Shadowstar! Shadowstar! My King!" His cries were growing weaker by the second.

Charmless darted forward and stuck out a paw, gleefully tripping the cruel tom. "Die, Warrior, Die!"

Viletongue's face met dirt (ironically). He looked up at the she-cat and hissed, "You did this! Filthy - cough - she-rat!" The tom coughed once more, ice taking his body. "Filthy..." His breath hissed past his ragged lips for the last time.

"We're winning," Charmless crowed. Luckless allowed herself a slight smile - maybe they'd succeed after all.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:11 am

"Yes," came the slow voice of Boneless as she slid into the den, watching Shadesun's weakening form. "It seems he passed in the night... Perhaps he slept a bit too close to the Nightshade?" Indeed, Deadly Nightshade was strewn about. "Breathing in the fumes for a good while will slow your mind until," she tapped the warrior with the tip of her tail, knocking him over. "Oops."
Shadesun gasped, nearly spitting in fury.
Boneless allowed herself a dark chuckle. She remembered the evils of this particular tom. She leaned in close to his face and hissed, "It's. Just. Fun." She brandished the claws she'd taken from the Nursery-turned-Armory and slit the tom's throat. "Ponder that on your way to the Above."
The crook-tailed she-cat stood a bit taller, a bit prouder, and strode out of the Mender's den.
The warriors of Abyssclan were falling, one by one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:22 am

Sinface turned away from Crashingflight and snarled to Paleclaw, "It no longer matters."

Grace, instead of going into the Mender's den, had retrieved Claws for the Servants. She began to pass them out, handing two pairs to Dauntless and a grander pair to Sinface. "Sire," she murmured.
Sinface shook his head. "Not yet," he whispered. He accepted the claws, though, brandishing them as he liked.

Dauntless awkwardly put a pair of large claws on, wincing at the clacking sound and feeling when she walked.
"How do I get the other pair on?"

OOC: Yeah, we're pretty calm while cats are dying.

Sinface nudged past Paleclaw and said,
"There's a trick to it -" he gestured, taking off his own front claws and putting them on. It was a sliding motion.
Dauntless nodded and mirrored him. And there it was - a Servant ready for battle.
Sinface looked to Shadowstar's den, bounded forward and yowled, "Shadowstar! Face me!"
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:33 am

Luckless and Charmless hastily pulled on their claws (not as well as anyone would like - they were a tad loose) and they charged Deadwhisker and Crashingflight.
"Die," snarled Charmless. "Die, Warrior dung!"

Meanwhile...

Shadowstar fitted his well-decorated claws, painted with the juice of flowers, berries, blood, and carved by the teeth of the skilled generations back. His icy blue eyes flashed when he looked up, lips pulling back to reveal fine, sharp teeth that had tasted the blood of thousands, whether by his claws or his ancestors.
"In zwakheid of sterkte, voor altijd zal ik legendarisch zijn." Shadowstar strode (OOC: fake word of the day) out of his den, pelt gleaming in the rising sun. He may as well have been Scourge, facing the forces of the Forest of Old.
"It seems I have a visitor," he mewed cooly. "I wasn't expecting it to be you, Sinface. I expected it to be another."

OOC: "In frailty or strength, forever I will be legendary."
Runny my friend, yous big claws to fill. Ima make sure of that. This will be epic.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:57 am

Crashingflight was sure to die, his heart was stopping, "NO! NO!"
His howls of terror were dying, "Filthy she_" but he could not finish for his writhing finally stopped.
Deadwhisker gave out a cry of shock, "What trickery is this!?"
and before the two servants could get near enough for a nasty blow he jumped above and turned weakly to
give them a taste of his power.
But all he could taste was the foul dirt. He clawed out at them but stopped in short to stare up at
Trueskin.
"My comrade?" he snarled.
"A friend," Mewed Trueskin sadly, "join us."
"Never," Deadwhisker hissed and spat in his face.
Trueskin let him up and mewed coolly to the servants, "Please... Don't interfere."
His heavily scarred face was full of remorse and sadness.
"I'll kill you!" Howled Deadwhisker.
The tom charged forward, his claws spraying up the ground and he launched himself into
Trueskin who went down with an awful snap of bone.
Deadwhisker began to claw at his face but was stopped in an instant as Trueskin had caught
hold of his back leg and floored him as hard as he could.
He let go and began to pant. Trueskins front leg was twisted back and was dangling clumsily to
the ground.
Deadwhisker stood and smiled eagerly, blood dribbling from his mouth.
"I never understood why they called you Trueskin, I always thought it was because of your weird ticks..."
"I never understood it myself, " replied Trueskin, "I do now, maybe you'll understand too."
The two jumped, Deadwhisker's was more precise but Trueskin caught him first. His claws sank deep.
Deadwhisker gave a cry of shock and landed with a thud. Deadwhisker attempted to stand but he couldn't so he just lay there as his blood began to wash over the ground.
Trueskin came to his side, "I'm sorry."
"Why you apologizing? I'm glad I was beaten by you, my own blood."
"You should have joined us," Trueskin whispered.
"Perhaps... Could you do something for me?"
"Name it."
"Find her and tell her I'm sorry."
"I will..."
"I understand it now...Your name."
"Good."
"Trueskin, When you die, We'll have another fight, then I'll win."
"That'd be fun..." Trueskin replied; purring ever so slightly.
Deadwhisker looked at him but the lich in his eyes began to fade and he fell limp.
Trueskin lay down next to his body, his broken leg splayed back.
"Thanks... Switchblade," He said in an almost whisper, "I owe you one."
He too slumped, he couldn't stand and now it was over for him.

(OOC: I suck at battle scenes :3 oh well...)
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:26 am

Dauntless watched the exchange between Trueskin and Deadwhisker with interest. Wonder what that was all about... But her attention was quickly snagged by the appearance of Shadowstar. "He's gonna fight the King," she gasped.

Sinface's ears flicked a moment, he noting the gleam of utter defiance in his Leader's eyes. Stupid fool, he snarled to himself. Like Shadowstar would just give himself up. Sinface clawed the ground - this fight wouldn't be easy. "Your reign of tyranny is over, Shadowstar. Give up your title, or suffer the consequences," he snarled the last word.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:18 am

Shadowstar's lip curled in a mocking fashion.
"Indeed," he mewed cooly. "What else do you want? My tail?" He purposefully began to stalk around Sinface, a cruel shine to his icy eyes.
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 am

Colorless, upon hearing the commotion, and noting that Paleclaw was no longer at his post, scrambled out of the prison. The sight that met her eyes was shocking, but somehow to be expected.
Warriors lay dead, Servants wore battle claws, and Shadowstar was stalking around Sinface. "Traitors," she snarled but made no move - she was vastly outnumbered in this circumstance.

Hopeless, of to the side, hissed at Shadowstar.

Paleclaw could only watch with mild confusion.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:42 am

Sinface's ears flattened. "It is the will of Scourge."
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group