The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

In the Den

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the Den - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Den

Post by Loki Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Lokistar at that moment padded into the den in her Jaws was Sinewkit. She flicked her tail to stone and plopped the jet black and white marked kit.Lokistar licked his ear.
"Rogue!" The kit called and planned to attack, so he did and landed on Stone's paw.
"ahem!?" Lokistar growled. Sinewkit looked around, innocently.
"Yes, mother?"
"Sinewkit, I think we would not let a potential into the clan. So what are you doing wrong? Think about where you are?"
Sinewkit gulped and looked around.
"Sinewkit?" Lokistar pressed.
"I attacked a friend, who could potential be ill?" He listened to Lokistar's word, potential, and guessed the definition.
Lokistar nodded, but was still staring at him.
"what?" He mewled.
"GET OFF HIM!" Lokistar ordered her temper snapping, how predictable.
The kit bounced of and dipped his head to stone, "Sawrey..." He miss pronounced. Lokistar rolled her eyes.

"Whats his name?" The kit attempted to be quite.
"Why don't you ask him?"
Sinewkit looked at the tom, "Whats... your name?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Glaciercloud groaned in displeasurement. 'the annoying fighting was going to lead me to the brink of destruction.' Glaciercloud thought to herself as she grabbed some poppyseeds and walked to Stone. "Here, take these and go rest." She said in a stubborn voice. She then notice Lokistar with a kit in her mouth. "Good evening, Lokistar. How are you." She said siting down on some moss padding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Lokistar smiled and put a large paw on Sinewkit so he couldn't bother the tom anymore. "Just a check up... on the brat of course."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:32 am

Just then, Pigeonwing padded in, unaware of the arguement that had just taken place.
"Hey Glaciercloud, can i ask you..." she stopped when she saw Stone, Lokistar and Sinewkit. "i'll... um, just wait outside..." She backed out of the den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 pm

"no Pigeonwing. Stone was just leaving and Sinewkit can have a check up when he is feeling ill."
"I want to play!" hissed Sinewkit.
"Who would want to play with a brat like you?" The kit turned his head.
"TIGERFLAME!!!" He yowled happily and barreled into the warrior.
Lokistar rolled her eyes, though stayed, suggesting a quick word with Glaciercloud was in order.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Pigeonwing walked back into the den.
"Glaciercloud, i wanted to ask you, and maybe Lokistar while im here, who could be good mentors for my kits. I remember my first litter, i don't want that same kind of treatment done upon them."
She stopped, realizing that she already knew who she wanted. Garnetheart.
"Silverkit is young, headstrong and sure-footed." Pigeonwing thought. "But her cooperation skills need a little work. Yes, i know who Silverkit's mentor is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Lokistar looked at the queen for a moment and took it all in.
Sinewkit blurted out, "I'll be a mentor!"
Lokistar hissed, "Over my dead body!"
Then she mewed, "Garnetheart will be Silverkit's mentor, Rainstorm will be Frostkits mentor, hmmm, there are so little warriors these days that are free, Ok, Nightail will be Redkits mentor and Whisperkits mentor... Tigerflame..." She looked at the warrior, Which mentors have nearly completed warrior training?"
Tigerflame sat up. "As you know Wolfpaw and Sunpaw will not be ready for some time. Stormpaw.. excels beyond belief and as for Skypaw, I believe he will soon be a warrior."
"I see... Stormpaw, will become a warrior on the day I pronounce The kits mentors, He will bring Whisperkit out of her shell, I believe that is so."
"WHAT ABOUT ME!?"
Lokistar looked at her kit and smiled. "Your only four moons,loud mouth."
"ONLY!?!" Hissed Sinewkit.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Stone yawned, as he was about to go to sleep he replied to Sinewkit, "My name's Stone." He then fell into a deep sleep.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:55 am

OOC: Actually, Sinewkit is older than Pigeonwing's kits, they're only 2 and a half moons old. Pigeonwing is just paranoid.
OC: Pigeonwing nodded. "well Sinewkit, maybe your own mother may be able to be your mentor." (oops, did i insult lokistar?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:43 pm

"Well, Pigeonwing. I don't know who would be a good menter for Silverkit, but also, no one does. The reason I say this is because there are some warriors and kits that are the same, but what if that warrior teaches a whole different subject that would be hard and rough on the kit." Glaciercloud said, taking in a huge breath at the end. Glaciercloud idly walked to the moss padding that layed beside Stone and sat down.

"Weird, I have been without an apprentice for a long time and no kit has wanted to be my apprentice." She said aloud, slightly turning her head to the side. "I wonder if any will step up before my days come." She said silently to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Lokistar went silent. "I believe..." She mewed, "I too will be coming to an end. Starclan have told me, I believe it is time Ezziesong became leader and a young kit become an Medicine cat apprentice..."
Sinewkit looked at Lokistar with an odd gaze, his whiskers twitched.
"But I will mentor Sinewkit before that time and hopefully... I will get
to see him as a warrior." Sinewkit blinked not understanding the situation and took to nippeing Tigerflames ear as he stood. Tigerflame bowed his head and left.

Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:32 am

Just as Lokistar went out, a tiny figure came in. It was Whisperkit.
"Glaciercloud, I want to be your apprentice! I dont want any of the other warriors! I want YOU to be my mentor!"
OOC: Ooh, suspense!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:30 pm

"Starclan has told me nothing about my life or yours though they have gave me a prophecy, but I willl share that with you when we are in privet." She said in a serious tone, then she had something scamper in and started yelling at her, which was a shook at what they said.

"Well....of course you can, it's been awhile since I had a apprentice." She said whit a happy smile across her face, but then it faded when thoughts of Swollowpaw came to her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:26 am

((Aww... Poor Glaciercloud.))
Stone stirred, Whisperkit's voice woke him up. He tried to force himself to sit up, the poppyseed still made him feel a little tired.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:30 am

Whisperkit then noticed the cat lying in the den. A scruffy loner, she thought. At least im gonna be medicine cat apprentice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Stone looked at Whisperkit, he was beginning to relax about the huge mass of cats, but he still felt a little awkward sleeping when he would normally be in his small hole beneath the Oaktree, waiting to fight or hunt... But now, all he could do was wait until he was allowed to leave before he could go through it all again, and besides... he was beginning to like being inside shelter.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:48 am

Eventually, Whisperkit gathered what little courage she had under her whispery shell and padded up to the kit. He barely looked older than she was.
"What's your name?" she asked, trying to keep her voice calm. She arranged her legs to bolt in case he lashed out, which was a little too paranoid a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Stone yawned once more, he could tell this kit was scared of him, so he meowed nicely, "My name's Stone."
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Whisperkit calmed down, this cat was no threat; besides, Glaciercloud (who isn't here right now) was watching, and she was in her own camp. Sometimes she wished she were braver like Silverkit and Redkit.
"So, how did you get here?" Without giving Stone time to answer, she started to bombard him with questions. "Who was your mother? Where did Ezziesong find you? What's it like being a loner? Can you teach me to survive out there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Stone withdrew his head at this river of questions, "One at a time please." He purred, then settled down a little to answer the questions, "Is that what that she- cat's name is? Hm... Well, being a loner to me... is," He looked off towards the other side of the den, as if he could picture the scene, "It's tough, you have to constantly watch out for badgers or foxes, and if you encounter one, it's no use fighting them. You have no travelling companions, so it can be kind of lonely. I don;t know what I can teach you about survival besides what your friends here can teach you. I... never knew my mother too well, she left me and never returned..."

A tear swelled in Stone's eyes, but he acted as if it was a little dirt and swiped his paw over it, wiping the tear away.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:17 am

Whisperkit listened silently, then turned and padded out of the den. "I'll see you tomorrow!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:26 am

Stone just flicked his tail, That was one curious kit. Stone thought.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum