The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

In the Den

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the Den Empty In the Den

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:14 am

Glaciercloud padded into the and walked over to her sandy nesting area. She plopped down and went to sleep.

Back to top Go down

In the Den Empty Re: In the Den

Post by Ezziestar Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:29 am

After his training Stormpaw refused to leave Ezziesong in pain. He had suggested that she came herself, but Ezziesong was too proud to admit she was hurt, even when the wound got worse, "It's nothing." She had told him. Stormpaw called to Glaciercloud, "Glaciercloud? Are you there?"

Ezziesong came to the entrance, She spotted Stormpaw, "What are you doing here?"
Stormpaw shook his head, "Nothing." He turned and left, Ezziesong watched him as he left. The infected wound caused her to wince in pain as she stood there. She called, "Glaciercloud?"
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:54 am

Glaciercloud hear voice calling out for her. She rolled over then stood up. Glaciercloud looked around her room and saw Ezziesong standing infront of her. "Yes what is it that you need, Ezziesong?" She said in a soft tone of voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:49 am

Ezziesong flinched with the pain, "I need you to check this cut. I's giving me so much pain and it hasn't stopped bleeding."
Ezziesong flicked her tail towards a nasty cut which was raw, was still bleeding and was infected.
Ezziesong then looked at her paws, "I was training with Stormpaw until I hit a rock, Lokistar ordered for me to come here."
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:21 am

Glaciercloud looked at the cut. "Dang, thats one nasty cut." Glaciercloud turned away from her and walked to the rows of herbs and medicine she has. "Let me see what I have for it." She loudly to her.

"Ahhh, here we go." Glaciercloud said picking up some Burdock leaves and chewing them in her mouth. Glaciercloud made Ezziesong lay down on the moss padding which was in the middle of the other 2 moss beds in the den. (I believe the cut is on you side?)

Glaciercloud then spatted the cewed up leave onto the raw cut. The white feline the smoothed the leaves over the cut. Glaciercloud smiled and said "That was Burdock leaves, It'll help rid the infection and speed the healing for the cut. By the way, I need to get something else for that cut." Glaciercloud got up and walked over the herbs and medicine.

Glaciercloud chewed up Yarrow and grabbed cobwebs and she walked back to Ezzisong. Glaciercloud spat the Yarrow on the wound and spreaded it with her paw. Glaciercloud then applied the cobwebs to her. "Sorry, I notice you were in pain by the way you were standing. Also, I need to stop the bleeding soooo. I gave you some Yarrow which will make the pain go away, and i put some cobwebs on you. Sooo your going to stay with me tonight. Also, tell if anything else hurts or startes hurting cause i need to know this. Also, tell me if you started feeling sick. I'm going to go tell Lokistar about your condition, soooo don't move, hun." Glaciercloud said leaving the den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:32 am

((Hey GC, can we make it that with Ezziesong's injury was way before being appointed deputy?))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:31 am

OOC: Yeah, sorry I was away for so long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:31 am

((That's OK... sometimes you forget to let everyone know.))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:04 pm

Skypaw padded in the den limping . hi Glaciercloud he said my paw is hurting could you give me something for it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:02 am

(Sorry for not ever being on)

Glaciercloud smiled at Skypaw "Of course I have something for it." She said walking over towards herbs. Picking up some cobwebs and burdock leaves. "Here ya go." She said putting the later chewed up leaves on the cut and the topping it with the cobwebs. "That should be all, if theirs anything else you need just ask, also if the pain is still their in a 4-5 hours come see me." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:53 am

" thanks Glaciercloud"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:35 am

Ezziesong entered the den, Stone following her. Ezziesong meowed, "Glaciercloud? Are you in here?"
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:53 pm

"Hey Glaciercloud!" came Sunpaw's loud mew from outside the den.He trotted in,almost knocking into Ezziesong."Sorry!I have to talk to Glaciercloud!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:42 am

Ezziesong nodded, Stone as quickly as he could got out of Sunpaw's way. Ezziesong's whiskers twitched in amusement towards Stone's surprised expression.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Sunpaw stared at the stone character for a long time.He then shook his head."Why is he here?'" he aked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:46 am

Glaciercloud stood hidden in the shadows in the back of the room, though you could see her because of her white pelt. She slowly crept out of the shadows. "What is it that you two need?" She asked, but then she noticed a cat she has not seen before. "Who are you?" She asked another question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:05 am

Ezziesong replied to Glaciercloud first, "This is Stone," She then turned to Sunpaw to answer his question, "And he's unwell." Stone sneezed again.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:20 pm

"Can I talk to you after they leave?It's kind of secret."Sunpaw mewed.He wanted to know vital information about one cat Glaciercloud knew better than the cat himself.He didn't want anyone to make false accusations about who this cat really was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Ezziesong looked at Stone. Would he fit in if he was given a naming ceremony? Maybe it would take the clan some time to get accoustomed to him...
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:46 am

"Well, hello stone. You say he's unwell. Well. Glaciercloud turned to stone. "Have you vomited any?" She said putting her muzzle to his forhead, to see if he has a fever. 'He's alittle warm.' She thought to herself.

Glaciercloud then turned to Sunpaw. "Sure." She say with a smile walking to the medicine racks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Stone shook his head, "No." He didn't say much else besides that.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Sunpaw waited patiently.Who cares about that stupid rogue?He should go to hel for all I care!he shuddered.He'd been listening to Dayriser's cursing WAY too much.What's hel anyway?he thought.He got it from Dayriser, so he assumed it was like the forest of no stars or something.Could be League cursing.

OOC:Notice that I'm spelling HEL, not HELL.Hel is a monster that eats cowards' souls when they die.Got it from Northwiegan lore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:11 pm

((Interesting... cyclops ))
Stone's ears twitched, he still felt awkward around the other cats.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Sunpaw couldn't couldn't take the awkwardness any longer.His nose sunk in, to show his disgust."Who cares about Him?!He's just a stupid rogue who's too lazy to fend for himself,so he tries to get the hospitality of Tawnyclan!He should just leave us in peace!We already have enough cats to feed!Why should we go hungry for him?!"He shook his head,fluffed his tail,and walked out the den.He would talk to Glaciercloud later,perhaps when Stone was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Stone's fur bristled, and his eyes flared. Stone felt hot under hs pelt but wasn't from the small fever he had. I never WANTED to come here! So why do I get snapped at for doing nothing wrong? I can fend for myself! Even though the words never left his mouth, this bristling pelt said it all.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum