The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  rainpelt  GROUP  

(INCOMPLETE) Board Description Code

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(INCOMPLETE) Board Description Code Empty (INCOMPLETE) Board Description Code

Post by Longstorm Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Copy and paste the code below, questions answered.

Forum Location Distant Lands, Nearby Loner/Rogue Terrritories? The Barren Lands? Which board will it be in?

RPG Location: Where in the RPG world is this territory, i.e., Dewclan is South of Darkclan, Moonclan is beyond the Dark Mountains, the Frost Forests are to the East of Dewclan and Darkclan.

Description: Is the land barren? Lush forests? Rocky? What's the terrain like, i.e., Abyssclan's territory is a dark forest on a steep hill.

Name of Territory: This is the title of the board itself.

Residents: Are your group members the only animals there? Do other animals pass through now and then?

Flora & Fauna: What types of plants and herbs are there? What sort of prey and predators?

Terrain: Is the land barren? Lush forests? Rocky? What's the terrain like, i.e., Abyssclan's territory is a dark forest on a steep hill.

Weather: Windy? Still? Sunny? Cloudy? - this is more important then you'd think.

Code:
[b]Forum Location[/b] [i]Distant Lands, Nearby Loner/Rogue Terrritories? The Barren Lands? Which board will it be in?
[/i]
[b]RPG Location[/b]: [i]Where in the RPG world is this territory, i.e., Dewclan is South of Darkclan, Moonclan is beyond the Dark Mountains, the Frost Forests are to the East of Dewclan and Darkclan.[/i]

[b]Description:[/b] [i]Is the land barren? Lush forests? Rocky? What's the terrain like, i.e., Abyssclan's territory is a dark forest on a steep hill.[/i]

[b]Name of Territory:[/b] [i]This is the title of the board itself.[/i]

[b]Residents[/b]: [i]Are your group members the only animals there? Do other animals pass through now and then?[/i]

[b]Flora & Fauna: [/b] [i]What types of plants and herbs are there? What sort of prey and predators?[/i]

[b]Terrain[/b]: [i]Is the land barren? Lush forests? Rocky? What's the terrain like, i.e., Abyssclan's territory is a dark forest on a steep hill.[/i]

[b]Weather[/b]:  [i]Windy? Still? Sunny? Cloudy? - this is more important then you'd think.[/i]
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top