The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

Group Description

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Group Description Empty Group Description

Post by Longstorm Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:12 am

Group Name: This is what separates your group from others. Your group does not have to have a name.

Group Reason: Why was this group formed (in-game, I mean)? Revenge? No apparent reason? Just cos?

Group Species: Wolves, cats, birds, horses, multi-species?

Group Type: pseudo-clan, ordinary group, pseudo-tribe, special group

Group Creator(s): Who started it all?

Group Leader(s): Many or one?

Group Hierarchy: Basically the command structure, like in the Allegiances. Of course, it doesn't have to be like that.

Group Attitude: How do they act towards outsiders?

Group Members: Clan cats, loners, rogues, kittypets, strays, City Cats, other group cats?

Member Ages: Kit, young cats, adults, elders

Any Special Techniques?: Fighting moves, special information. Note, special abilities for loner groups must be PURCHASED from the Store.

Any Religion?: Abyssclan has Those Above and Those Below, the Clans have Starclan and the Dark Forest...

Copy and Paste!

Code:
[b]Group Name:[/b] [i]This is what separates your group from others. Your group does not have to have a name.[/i]

[b]Group Species:[/b][i] Wolves, cats, birds, horses, multi-species?[/i]

[b]Group Reason:[/b] [i]Why was this group formed (in-game, I mean)? Revenge? No apparent reason? Just cos? [/i]

[b]Group Type:[/b] [i]pseudo-clan, ordinary group, pseudo-tribe, special group[/i]

[b]Group Creator(s):[/b] [i]Who started it all?[/i]

[b]Group Leader(s):[/b] [b]Many or one?[/b]

[b]Group Hierarchy:[/b] [i]Basically the command structure, like in the Allegiances. Of course, it doesn't have to be like that.[/i]

[b]Group Attitude:[/b] [i]How do they act towards outsiders?[/i]

[b]Group Members:[/b] [i]Clan cats, loners, rogues, kittypets, strays, City Cats, other group cats?[/i]

[b]Member Ages:[/b] [i]Kit, young cats, adults, elders[/i]

[b]Any Special Techniques?:[/b][i] Fighting moves, special information. Note, special abilities for loner groups must be PURCHASED from the Store.[/i]

[b]Any Religion?:[/b] [i]Abyssclan has Those Above and Those Below, the Clans have Starclan and the Dark Forest...[/i]
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top