The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Ravenswift's urgent message

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenswift's urgent message - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravenswift's urgent message

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 am

Jayleaf listened carefully, word by word. "Beware the storm.....hm." he mumbled, apparently in deep thought. "So this was at the Gathering?" he asked her. "Oh, and don't worry. Almost all dreams never make sense in the beginning. Trust me." he added, answering the young she-cat's question. He then searched his mind for any tom or she-cat bearing the words Mistpoaw spoke of in their names.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Mistpaw sighed, "The only cat I remember their name is Stormpaw... But he's my friend, why should I have to be aware of him?"
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:03 am

"Mistpaw, he's Stormclaw now. And don't forget, your loyalties lay in your Clan." Jayleaf mewed. "Also, perhaps the Eagle and Night are cats that haven't been born yet, meaning that the prophecy won't happen in some time." Jayleaf told her reassuringly. "So let's use this time to figure it out." he padded towards camp. "Well, I'll talk to Daystar about it. You can go and collect some herbs. We need catmint, marigold, and burdock root." he said over his back. The blue-gray tabby tom was making his way toward Dewclan Camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 pm

The first thought that came to Mistpaw's mind was, Is Jayleaf saying I'm not loyal to Dewclan? She sighed, releasing the anger and irritation that kept building up, maybe that was how she was turning out. Cats can have friendships in other clans, but their loyalty is to be with their own clan.
Without another thought, Mistpaw went to collect the herbs.

Soon Mistpaw gathered the required herbs and made her way back towards Dewclan camp.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top