The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

CLOSED Running to meet them

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Running to meet them Empty CLOSED Running to meet them

Post by Runfast Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Shivering in the stark cold, running through the very deep snow, was Redfall, Deputy of Darkclan. He was gasping in the icy air in his lungs, a relief to the burning feeling in his chest. He wanted to slow down, but he knew he couldn't - if he stopped now, he'd never start again. Redfall's frozen paws nearly slid out from under him as he jumped off of a frozen stone. This slip was more than enough to send him careening into a snow bank.
"Who-AGGH!" The snow was all around him, above his head, and nearly suffocating in the warming whiteness. Redfall lay there for a few moments, starting to catch his breath and licking up the snow for drink. "Yeah..." Adreniline (OOC: phail) rushing through his veins, he sprung out of the warm snow bank and into the blinding snow once more.
"I'll get there, I'll get there, I'll get there..." He kept chanting to himself as he ran. Finally, after far too long, the familiar frozen weeping willow came into view. With a last massive effort, he cleared the huge, frozen branches and through the single opening in the icy shell. "AGGH!" He landing in the considerably thinner, shallower snow with a sound 'THUD', the only sound to be heard besides his own gasping breath and the sounds of a blizzards outside.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Running to meet them Empty Re: CLOSED Running to meet them

Post by Meany Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Bronzekit, a small brown tom, waddled out of hollow in the willow, and scampered up to meet Redfall.
"Hi, Redfall!" he squeaked. "How was the Gathering?"
Meany
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:27 pm

Redfall, catching his breath, sat up shakily. He shook the thick snow from his pelt, doing his best to keep it from landing on the young kit.
"It was... Interesting- ," he mewed to Bronzekit.

"Bronzekit!" Another kit, a larger yellow tabby, came out of the hollow. "It's cold out here! Skyecho is worried!" This was Goldkit, an older littermate of Bronzekit's.

Redfall's whiskers twitched in amusement.
"Ah, Goldkit! Bronzekit's fine - I'm here, aren't I?"

Goldkit, having not seen Redfall, dipped his head.
"Sorry, Redfall! I couldn't see you - you look like a snow bunny with all of that snow on you!" Goldkit giggled.

Redfall looked at his pelt - it was true, he did look like a snow rabbit. He shook his pelt again.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:18 am

A larger gray kit followed Goldenkit.
"What's going on?" she demanded, running (more waddling) to stand with her brothers. She looked at Redfall and purred. "He looks like a snow bunny!" she whispered to Bronzekit.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:07 am

Bronzekit squeaked to his sister,
"Silverkit, I just wanted to see how the Gathering went!" and he joined her in laughing at Redfall's current appearance.

Redfall paused in getting the snow out of his fur and mewed,
"Oh, so I'm a rabbit, eh? What if I told you that I wasn't a SNow Bunny, but a Snow Fox!" HE fell into the Hunter's Crouch, his tail twitching and a smile on his face. "Grrr!"

Bronzekit stopped laughing a squeaked in mild fear, hiding behind Silverkit and Goldkit.
"Save me! Get the Snow Foxxy!"

Redfall growled, and began to stalk the kits, an extra hop in his step to make him look comical.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am

Silverkit, being who she was, leaped onto Redfall's back playfully.

OOC: We're behind... Let's play in the time's shall we?
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top