The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

fallenwing meets falsecall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fallenwing meets falsecall Empty fallenwing meets falsecall

Post by NKninja Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:14 am

Fallenwing ran through the strange forest, not daring to turn back to where he came "that stupid searclan and its foolish tricks!" he murmured to himself under his breath. " If I was the leader, that clan would have the so called 'starclan' bowing before them and ME!"
he then stopped, panting heavily. He had been running the whole night, even when he smelt a few border markers. Now seemed like a good place to stop, and smelled the area to make sure the other Searclan cats didn't follow him. instead, he smelled a scent that was familiar but didn't know who it was. Cityclan? Abyssclan?

OOC: enter LOKI!!! lol!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

fallenwing meets falsecall Empty Re: fallenwing meets falsecall

Post by Loki Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:22 pm

Falsecall's purr was labored by the dust that was so constant in the 'Blood cave'. He had seen it all. The stelf the treachery. The signs of a Bloodclan general- to win at the battle between forest leader and laugh in his face.
"Fallenwing," He mewed with a cool look on his face. A white black tom with black one black left ear, came by his side. This was his only Son- Biscuit. He glanced lovingly at his son who clawed the ground happily.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Fallenwing looked at Falsecall with a smooth look " Ah Falsecall, it's been a while since iv'e seen you" he purred under his breath " i didn't expect you to be so far from redhills"
He then looked at Biscuit next to Falsecall " and who did you bring with you?"

OOC: Yep, fallenwing knows him! long story why!!!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:44 am

OOC: we'll have to figure it out some how!

IC:
Falsecall purred, "This is my only son... Biscuit." Biscuit shied away. He was stronger then he looked and he was Falsecall's left paw cat.
"Fallenwing," Falsecall mewed, "You hate Searclan? You want the ultimate revenge, Fight with me and you can have their land and their own bodies as slaves. The whole forests will fall- we have numbers and, Those Bellow have given us a prophecy that they are sure to die. With nearly two hundred cats on our side, we only need a few with experience and strength to guide them. Would you like to become a general in my army? old friend?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:33 am

Fallenwing smirked menacingly "i accept your offer... Leader" He unsheathed his claws " What do you wish me to do first?" He asked with a slight tone of rage. With a role like this, he felt strangely stronger, he didn't have to act like a mouse brained fool, he could be who he was!

OOC: when the time comes, we will know Very Happy
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:16 pm

OOC: I already have an idea
IC:
Falsecall sat and looked serious, "Your job will be massive, A high general coming back from a raid spotted a group of Foresters heading towards the moore. I need you to follow them, perhaps get some information and before or if they head back first I need you to tell me."
He looked up,
"I believe, Those Above fear our strength and so, In fear they have united the clans and they know of a place with a good number of cats. If this is true we need to prepare, your job is find out as much information as possible and whether or not it is a threat. When you come back your welcome will be warm and you will lead the first wave when we destroy ALL those who are in our way."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:27 pm

OOC: so falsecall is talking about the questers in the grasslands Question it sounds like that at least.

IC: Fallenwing lowered his head and mewed " i won't let you down. But i must know how many there are" he knew that it would be difficult to gather information off of many cats, they could even attack him, outnumber him at worst.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:54 pm

"At least three from five clans," Falsecall mewed, "It shouldn't be too hard, you should find that there are kits and queens traveling. They wouldn't touch you if there was a kit at stake," He said cruelly.
Falsecall stood, "What would you do, Biscuit?"
Biscuit looked at his father and smiled cutely, "I'd pretend I was either ill or injured and ask to travel with them saying I was scared of the wolves and fox's."
Falsecall smiled and looked at Fallenwing expectantly, "Any ideas?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Fallenwing smiled " i agree with your son's idea, i will join the foresters on there journey, act like a cat that had lost his way, gain the trust of them, and then they will spill there plans like a waterfall after a snowstorm." He flicked his ear.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:00 pm

"Good," Mewed Falsecall, "But if you don't move now, you won't catch up with them."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:06 pm

"right" Fallenwing quickly meowed, stood up and walked away with a crippled smile on his face.
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Falsecall watched the tom leave, he and his son seemed to disappear into the void.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top