The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

Kitty For Abyssclan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kitty For Abyssclan Empty Kitty For Abyssclan

Post by NKninja Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:37 am

after looking at what i wrote, i did a little research on a cat that resembles to Deadkit the most.
here's the skeleton re-done just for you... hope you like it

Name: Corrupt
alliance: abyssclan

appearance: Corrupt is a Maine Coon with black stripes all over her back and tawny eyes. she has scars all over her body and reeks of thunderpath and rats. she is half blind in one eye from getting attacked by rats when she was a half moon old.

Personality: Corrupt only talks to people she trusts, which is actually no one. she is very small and hates being thought of as weak, so she always gets into fights to prove the others wrong.

History: Corrupt's family lived in the city and had scarce food to feed her. one night, a monster came out of nowhere and took Corrupt's parents away from her. she ran forever trying to track down the monster and had no luck. Corrupt ended up failing to get ran over by a monster! through all the pain that she went through for nothing... changed her, she would prove to them, no... EVERYONE that she would stay strong even to the day she dies!( sorry if it wasn't clear)

RP ex: Corrupt was breathing heavily, her paws were sore and bleeding,her fur looked like crowfood and still... no sign of the shiny beast.
" i will find you" she meowed with a gasp. her heart was pounding, and then she noticed that she could see her shadow... in the middle of the night? she turned around to see blazing white eyes moving strait towards her, the sound was earsplitting and then... she felt a blast of pain and fell onto the thunderpath, now stained with blood... ( she doesn't die!)

i hope thats what you wanted and heres a little tip for you, if you have read the warrior books, you should know that it doesn't need to be clan blood to be great. it mostly matters if they are loyal and give respect to others, think of Firestar, he didn't have clan blood and he saved the forest from bloodclan! all im saying is that technically all cats (and humans) have the same kin ( bloodline)
im trying not to sound rude, but thats one thing to let you think about. Very Happy

lets hope this time it workes for you
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Kitty For Abyssclan Empty Re: Kitty For Abyssclan

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:39 am

Is Abbysclan REALLY that popular?

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:57 am

yep, i guess it is.
i noticed the one news that said they wont bring any more cats in, so i dont know if i have to do this again in another clan
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:18 am

Nice- Bit creepy though Shocked
Alright LS (or who ever will accept it)
Could we make an acception with this one,
I'v talked with Deathstare and we have an awesome LITTLE
ebil plot to happen AFTER the rebellion and big battle, around the time
Joy's kits grow up, and it includes this little kitty, but we need her on the
quest thingy... or Loveless could look after her...
...PWEEEZ lol hehe
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:57 pm

No. Way.

This is too... unrealistic. For one thing, we don't accept those outside of our bloodline, even after the revolution. The current and future leaders agree on that fact.
Razor claws? Blood-stained feet? Deadkit? We're not evil cats! We just have different standards, different religion, different laws.

That, and we don't put 'kit' after names. It would just be 'Dead', if I were to approve of the name.

I'm not trying to bash your creativity here, but if you want a cat with such facts, you have to buy them from the Store.
Please read Closed Abyssclan Topics to get a better idea of who we are, please, then revise your bio.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:07 am

after looking at what i wrote, i did a little research on a cat that resembles to Deadkit the most.
here's the skeleton re-done just for you... hope you like it

Name: Corrupt
alliance: abyssclan

appearance: Corrupt is a Maine Coon with black stripes all over her back and red eyes. she has scars all over her body and reeks of thunderpath and rats. she is half blind in one eye from getting attacked by rats when she was a half moon old.

Personality: Corrupt only talks to people she trusts, which is actually no one. she is very small and hates being thought of as weak, so she always gets into fights to prove the others wrong.

History: Corrupt's family lived in the city and had scarce food to feed her. one night, a monster came out of nowhere and took Corrupt's parents away from her. she ran forever trying to track down the monster and had no luck. Corrupt ended up failing to get ran over by a monster! through all the pain that she went through for nothing... changed her, she would prove to them, no... EVERYONE that she would stay strong even to the day she dies!( sorry if it wasn't clear)

RP ex: Corrupt was breathing heavily, her paws were sore and bleeding,her fur looked like crowfood and still... no sign of the shiny beast.
" i will find you" she meowed with a gasp. her heart was pounding, and then she noticed that she could see her shadow... in the middle of the night? she turned around to see blazing white eyes moving strait towards her, the sound was earsplitting and then... she felt a blast of pain and fell onto the thunderpath, now stained with blood... ( she doesn't die!)

i hope thats what you wanted and heres a little tip for you, if you have read the warrior books, you should know that it doesn't need to be clan blood to be great. it mostly matters if they are loyal and give respect to others, think of Firestar, he didn't have clan blood and he saved the forest from bloodclan! all im saying is that technically all cats (and humans) have the same kin ( bloodline)
im trying not to sound rude, but thats one thing to let you think about. Very Happy

lets hope this time it workes for you
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Maybe Abbysclan claimed the kit... or Joy found corrupt on a journy, but red eyes... you have to change that i'm afraid and save up for them confused because their an unnatural color.
Icy blue or sometimes bright amber can be considered eebil looking....
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:16 pm

touché, okay then, Corrupt has piercing gold eyes (and yes, gold is a common eye color on maine coons)
thank starclan for research!!!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:03 am

Well, it's actually more of: skin tone-like, tawny, or pale yellow. Pure gold means something's wrong.
Unless you're one of the three Powerfuls, then it makes sense.

Okay, then! That's a good change. Since your she-cat is from the City, there's bound to be Abyssclan/Cityclan blood in her veins! (Cityclan is Abyssclan, and they are both Bloodclan).
Although she's adamant about who she's going to be, when she joins Abyssclan, she will be made a Servant. Have no fear, though, the Abyssclan Revolution will be here soon.

Also, remember this: People (cats in this case) change in character due to their experiences and those influencing them.

Keep the rules in mind, and good luck!

APPROVED
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:11 am

YES!!!!!
THANKS!!!!!
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:39 am

WOOT! lol! LETS CELEBRATE
There's a party going on right here
a celebration to last troughout the years.
So bring your good times and your laughter
too
we're gonna celebrate your party with you !

Come on now

celebration

let's all celebrate and have a good time

celebration
we go celebrate and have a good time.

It's time to come together
it's up to you
watch your pleasure

everyone around the world
come on
Yahoo!
Yahoo!

celebrate good times
come on
let's celebrate! Repeat
{ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/k/kool-&-the-gang-lyrics/celebration-lyrics.html }

We're gonna have a good time tonight
let's celebrate
it's alright

we're gonna have a good time tonight ( Celebration )
let's celebrate ( Celebration )
it's alright

baby

Celebrate good times
come on
let's celebrate

celebrate good times
come on
it's a celebration.

Celebrate good times
come on
let's celebrate