The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Sunshift's wandering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunshift's wandering Empty Sunshift's wandering

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:45 pm

The sunlight shined in Sunshift's eyes,blinding him.His headache was too bad,so he sat under the nearest tree and layed on his flank.His vision was too blurry,and he thought he heard voices whispering in his head.I'm going crazy!he thought.He thought he saw th figure of a cat,but he could scent nothing.My nose is probably messed up....."Garnetheart?"He asked."Is that you?"
"No,"answered the figure.It's voice was weird and raspy,the type of voice where you couldn't decide whether it belonged to someone who was male or female.
"Can you help me?"Sunshift begged,"My head hurts,and I can't see well......."The figure stepped closer,and put a paw toward Sunshift and said,"Everything will be explained......"
As soon as the paw hit Sunshift,he was in a different place.He was in the camp,and there was a tom in front of him.This tom looked just like Sunshift,but seemed to be floating in the air.He found it was him except older!The tom stared straight at Sunshift and startled him,for the other tom's eyes were completely black.
Sunshift was back,with his headache gone and the figure gone.He yawned,and blinked slowly.

Back to top Go down

Sunshift's wandering Empty Re: Sunshift's wandering

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:38 am

Rook had watched the whole thing, in a perch on a branch. As a spy, he had quite a few nests, all over the land. He'd seen the two cats. He knew what had ahppened. This was perfect information for his 'employer'. ( Fierie)
OOC: come on ppls, dont tell me hes so inconspicous that you cant see him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Sunshift scented the air,and was alert.There was another animal here!Sunshift tried to put his paw on it,but he had nothing.Disapointed,he turned to a large bird in front of him."How long have you been sittin' there,big fella?"The bird was obviously smart enough to know what had happened.Sunshift's surprise turned into alertness."I'm gonna hunt you like a thrush,"he whispered.He steadied his legs,then pounced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:11 pm

OOC: Rook seems like super-bird, one day he's in the Lowlands, the other he's in Tawnyclan territory.
IC: Rook screeched as the cat pounced on him. Raising his talons, he scored five long scratches across the cat's muzzle, then his back, and finally he dug his beak deep into the cat's flesh and tore off a small chunk, as if he were eating a mouse.
OOC: Tell me if this is godmoding, I'll change it if it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:57 pm

OOC:kind of.Try to take it step by step.
Sunshift jumped back,somehow not pained by the damage done.He began to quickly study the bird's attacks.It seemed to be more on the offensive,while its chest was completely vunerable.Sunshift did something that no sensible cat would've done:He leaped straight at the bird.He sunk his fangs into flesh,and mumbled,"I'm not letting go!"He wouldn't dig deeper,for that would be his downfall.

Last edited by Daystar on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : very embarrissing error.........)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:52 pm

OOC: Launched straight at the CAT?
IC:Rook took to the air, feeling the air beaneath him move like a wind as the cat struck. He sat on a tree and made a mocking noise, inviting the cat to come up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:20 am

"AAHHH!"screached Sunshift.He jumped on the tree.He would KILL this bird,and wouldn't give thanks to Starclan.He got on the branch and whispered,"If you fly,I'll leap on you and crush your life force,killing both of us on the way down.Why won't you just give it up?"He was starting to lose patience,AND sanity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:05 am

Rook scanned the cat over, in a split second he'd gotten detailed 'reports' about it. It was getting very annoyed, and unless you had a calm mind (VERY important lesson here!), there was no way you could do anything right.
Then he did something insane too. He folded his wings and dropped on the ground, and slithered through the undergrowth. If he flew away, the cat would see him. But if he slid through the thick bushes....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 pm

"I'm not stupid,bird.Stop trying to get out of my view.You're no different than anyother bird."Scoffed Sunshift.The bird was obviously trying to fly away in the undergrowth,where Sunshift couldn't see.But if Sunshift was right behind the bird,in the undergrowth........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:46 pm

OOC:This is becoming like an 'outsmart the other' contest...
IC: Rook saw the cat racing behind him. "Beak-teeth!" he squawked, an insult he came up with in the two seconds he'd been in the clear. "Going through the undergrowth is tiring, but so is flying, that's too easy to see... What to do what to do...."
OOC: He'd better come up with something quick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Sunshift slowly padded closer to the bird,his heart pounding.The bird was obviously stuck on a thought,so all he had to do was strike.He put his body to the ground,spreaded(is that a word?) his legs,and jumped onto the bird's chest.He swiped its beak,and hi claw stuck in."FOXDUNG!"he screeched as loud as could be.He bared his teath to the bird's chest and mewed,"Its to late for you,birdie!"

OOC:I know,your bird is obviously expeirienced,while Sunshift was shown things his brain can't process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:12 pm

"WRONG!" Rook screeched, at the same time a black cat pounced on the other cat, wrenching him off. The black cat screeched in a funny voice: "Turpe tibi nominis tui generis!"
OOC: yep peoples thats latin. And the cat is my Searclan cat Pantherleap. For some reason she and Rook are friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:54 pm

in the thicket throuhout the whole... situation. Was Wolffang.
His icy blue eyes shone. and his grey pelt waved as the April
breeze warmed his body. At the sight of Pantherleap He hissed.
"THIS IS TAWNYCLAN LAND!" He spat and pinned her, "Leave now
and touch my brother again... and you'll wish you hadn't set foot in
the lowlands." He raked a claw across her side.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:02 am

OOC: The LOWLANDS?
IC: Pantherleap hissed, she picked up Rook and snarled, "You are all insults! TO attaack such a noble bird in your manner is making the big insult to your kind!"
OOC: Yes I know she talks funny. Cat is her second language.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:02 pm

"shut up!"Sunshift yowled.He sprang at Pantherleaf,ready to rip her ear off,but fell short as he stumbled.He coughed up some blood,and stared at Pantherleap with evil eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Pantherleap aimed a last scratch, hissing, before bounding straight up a tree with Rook in her jaws.
Once they were a safe distance away, she set him down on a branch.
"Thanks." Rook squawked.
It was a funny thing, the different languages of the animals. Panther was high-pitched, a lot like Rook's language, falcon. So they could somewhat understand each other.
"Do not go back there. Those are evil cats." Pantherleap hissed, and bounded off to another tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun May 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Wolffang nudged Sunshift in panic, "quick run that way! If you can!"
The two scurried off.
(OOC: As it was put that sunshift's in the med cat den we'll say that happened.)
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top