The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

Hunting for prey

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunting for prey - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting for prey

Post by Loki Sun May 01, 2011 9:20 am

"Lasair!" He hissed, "Kill me, Kill me or I'll kill you. I won't live like this... I refuse... I..."

not far away...

The two loners, Iki and Suki, were coming down the hill at a fast pace. The strange wolf pack's leader along side them. Iki slowed, "I smell blood..." He barked to the front. Suki looked forward and smiled, "They made a kill Iki, but there is wolf blood down there too..." She frowned the last sentence. Iki looked down, "Did a loner attack?"
Suki steadied the pace; the snow was shallow here.
"Iki..." she called, "Can you smell any loners?" She rolled her eyes.
"No," He replied, "Its a possibility."
Suki laughed, flicking her tail high, "Possibility? You talk like a mennen. Talk about reality... please..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 2:48 am

OOC: So....... You WANT Shadow to die?
IC: Fierie boundded down with the loners, her long white tail flashing out like a starry comet. "Blood..." she murmured "I suppose one of them had a minor wound, but..." she stopped as they came to the slope. "Great stars above! Is that Shadow?" she exclaimed.
Cliste, Fierie's favourite wolf, bounded up to the group. "He fell in! I mthink his spine is broken, and..." she stopped, and smiled, showing her sharp teeth. "and he'll never get to be Epsilon! There will be one spot available, one only a LOYAL companion could take." she smiled again.

Last edited by garnetheart on Wed May 04, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:20 am

He could smell the wolves that were heading towards him. He looked down at Shadow, a plan forming in his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 8:59 am

Fierie let the words sink in, and a smile, a huge smile formed on her muzzle. Yes, she understood Cliste. She knew exactly what she could do, and she had more than enough power to do so!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:12 am

Without warning, he dragged Shadow into a nearby grove of trees and ordered him to be silent or else Fierie would find out. Then, he took a strong-smelling branch and swiped away the tracks, covering the blood with dirt.

Then, he ran to the far side of the grove of trees where it sloped up and away into the hill and watched at the petrol came.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 8:53 am

OOC: lol! Petrol....
IC: Fierie bounded up the hill. Nothing? Where was Shadow?
"You stinking ball of fur!" Fierie howled. "You better show yourself, or the clan will comb the area like you're prey, and we'll tear you to shreds if you don't come right here right now!"
Anger flooded through her and she shredded at the dirt, howling curses at him.
OOC: Wolf temper!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:12 am

Panting, he rushed out of the bushes, his eyes wild. "Fierie! Shadow disappeared!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 1:37 pm

"No he isn't!" Cliste snarled. "He snapped his spine, he can't just run off unless he has wings!" she pounced on Lasair and tore off a clump of his fur. "Don't EVER lie to Fierie!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu May 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Suki's ears flicked. "Leader..." she butted in, "Would it not be better to just take the kill's we have and leave... If Shadow broke his back then there is no true point in bothering to find him. We should take the food back and leave, we'v come far down in the territory and the night surrounds us. From what I know a she-wolf back at base is in pup and she might need our help."

Iki blinked at Suki, of course, she'd been in a pack before, he'd only met her somewhere beyond the high mountains. He looked across, light pollution coming from the Mennen town cursed his eyes. He sat in the snow wondering to himself.

In the bushes shadow lay, Lasair had dumped him in some rabbit droppings and it smelt fowl. He gritted his teeth.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:42 am

Fierie growled. She wanted to find Shadow, everyone knew it was bad enough he was nowhere in sight, but whta if he went off and shared the pack's secrets with another? Better to keep him in the oack, even if it meant having to contend with a useless wolf.
"Cliste!" Fierie howled. "Take Lasair and the loners to bring the prey back to camp. I'm looking for Shadow myself."
Cliste bowed her head, she turned to the wolves and barked, "You heard her! Get moving! And you, Lasair," she eyed him with her amber gaze, "I dont trust you. You're hiding something, and I'll find out what."

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat May 07, 2011 5:29 pm

"Of course I heard her you half wit!" Suki snapped, her teeth bared and one ear flopped back.
Iki snorted in agreement. The two turned and picked up a muntjak each and began to pad up the hill. Iki smiled through muffled fur, "Why did you snap at her?"

Suki looked at the young wolf and smiled, "If you act weak then your taken as weak, act strong... like you are and you'll be taken seriously."
"Oh..." Iki whined wagging his tail.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 3:23 am

OOC: Let's say the sun is starting to set, mm-kay?
IC: In the light of the setting sun, Fierie cast her eyes across the territory. She thought that if Shadow had somehow dragged himself away, he would easily be visible from her lookout point, since he couldnt go fast when he dragged his entire body.
She had taken part of the kill, so she sat there, tearing off chunks and waiting, waiting.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:14 am

Lasair knew that he would have to wait and prove his loyalty once more to Fierie. He let out a small smirk but frowned. Saving Shadow just made things more difficult for him and whether he would survive for not will be another problem. He would not be able to go out alone for a while, Fierie would make that difficult for sure.

He hoped that Shadow was not too hurt to survive just a while more. He could sneak out at night... but not tonight. Fierie would watch him like an eagle for a while... He growled and walked ahead of the group, eager to see his mate again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top