The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

The warrior, The powerful and the Pregnant

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The warrior, The powerful and the Pregnant - Page 2 Empty Re: The warrior, The powerful and the Pregnant

Post by Longstorm Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:43 pm

OOC: I like the names

IC: "Actually," Searingeyes mewed, "that's not going to happen."

Cunningheart nodded, but she caught something in his tone.
"What do you mean?"

Searingeyes looked back, his eyes glazed over and mewed again,
"It's not going to happen." He went back to watching the perimeter.

OOC: We need to hide these kits somehow... at least until the Revolution, which is so FREAKING CLOSE... I'M SCARED NOW.... affraid The climax of this plot is SO CLOSE...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

The warrior, The powerful and the Pregnant - Page 2 Empty Re: The warrior, The powerful and the Pregnant

Post by Loki Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:51 pm

OOC: Yeah...
IC:
Defenseless suddenly realised that They were trying to hide. So she yowled. Never had a yowl been so loud.
"That ought have pricked their ears..." She mewed and leaped to another branch.
"I'll kill you!" Came voices from the beyond, most recognisable was Crashingflight. His amber eyes burning with malice.

Joyless' ears pricked and she stood. "Searingeyes..." She mewed, though very respectfully, "Let me go, I'll tell them my kits died... They wouldn't go near the shed... It gives you and Cunningheart a chance to get away..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Cunningheart and Searingeyes looked at each other then they both nodded to Joy.
"We'll protect them," Searingeyes vowed. "Now go, for your kit's sake, go!" Cunningheart picked up Fresh by the scruff and put Bark across her shoulders, ready to run at any moment.
Searingeyes did the same, but he mewed to Joy,
"The Kingdom be with you, Joy of Abyssclan."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Joy looked in farewell at her kits. Then turned and padded out and charged towards the calling of the others. She met Crashingflight and Eyeless, with a few other servants. "What was that scream!?" Crashingflight mewed.
"I'm sorry forgive me, I had lost my kits." Joyless mewed tears trickling down her cheeks. Eyeless looked at Hopeless.
Switchblade barged through, "Whats going on?" He mewed, calmer to Joyless but still edgy, though he noted her slimmer look. Crashingflight whispered what seemed like to Joyless... Mumbled words. Switchblade looked sadly down at Joy turned and padded off to go tell The other warriors there was no more need for alarm...
"Where is Defenceless?" Crashingflight said. "If I would have saw her... I would have told her to come back with me."
"Is that so?"
"Why would it not be?"
"Hmm... Okay..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Hopeless went to stand by Joyless, murmuring words of comfort into her ear.

Cunningheart and Searingeyes watched from the shed, both of them holding the kits protectively.
Let's go, Searingeyes "whispered" and he creeped out of a hole near the back of the shed. Cunningheart followed the sleek tom, making small soothing noises to the kits she carried.

Searingeyes glanced back at her, stifling a snicker; he might have dropped the kit he held if he hadn't.
Searingeyes had been leading the way, but Cunningheart recognized the path they were taking and she moved ahead, picking up the pace and reaching one of the many entrances to the tunnel system of the Powerfuls.

Searingeyes sighed and followed the white she-cat into the dark, yet somewhat warm, tunnel.

OOC: I'm taking these two to a different thread.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top