The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

Warrior den

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warrior den Empty Warrior den

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:07 am

Swiftstrike woke up early and poked everyone awake "come on patrol duty" she said .

Back to top Go down

Warrior den Empty Re: Warrior den

Post by Loki Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:15 am

"Sorry..." Tigerflame grumbled, "But Lokistar said I can go hunt alone..." he flicked his tail coldly and walked out. Darkcloud got up and moaned straight away...
"I don't know why Lokistar put mere apprente's on deputy roles its stupid."
But never the less she got up and padded off.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:24 am

Swiftstrike sighed and waited for the rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:24 pm

Silverstream:
I wake up and yawn then I walk up silently behind Swiftstrike then I 'sneak attack' her and laugh as we role around. "Okay gotta go on patrol!" before I leave I say "your doing great!" I pad out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:40 pm

Swiftstrike followed silverstream and said " thanks for being easy on me your the only one"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:07 pm

Silverstream: I lick Swiftsrikes ear "yeah, no problem! Now come on! Let's get on that patrol!" I fly out of the clearing of the camp entrance and quickly I pick the sent of a mouse and drop into a crouch and pounce on it quickly and with a quick blow it's in my mouth. I pad to a spot and dig the ground and put it in the hole then put dirt back over it. I go to see how Swiftstrikes doin but I see her crouching on another mouse so I pad away quietly so I do not scare the mouse I pick the cent of Owl and crouch. I still remembered when one had picked me up and scooped me away when i was just barely a apprentice. little did I now it was the same owl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:46 pm

Darkcloud hissed at the young warriors, "Were not on a hunting patrol, we are on a border patrol! Yours senses should be out for threats not food." The snappy warriors turned to Swiftstrike, "And you, as acting deputy you should make important decision. Which border will we start off with first the Abbysclan border or Dewclan?" her amber eyes were cold but her stance was more... reassuring.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:56 pm

Silverstream: I mocked Darkclouds words. She was always serious. Then again I was not a kit anymore I must act more like a warrior "Sorry Darkcloud" I said feeling more respects for Darkcloud now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:04 pm

Darkcloud rolled her eyes. "As you should be..."
She looked around and mewed making up Swiftstrikes mind,
"Well... we may as well check Dewclan have kept their boundary in its rightful place_"
She led them towards the border.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:36 pm

"Okay" swiftstrike said following.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:43 pm

OOC:open a new thread in territories and boundaries cuz were not in the warrior den now... andd we shall rp there.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:26 am

Ezziesong returned after she left with Stormpaw, she had told him to give his kill to the elders first, then he was allowed to rest for a bit. She was a little tired and the wound she got from the rock was worse now then when she got it. She had been refusing to go to Glaciercloud's den to see if it would be infected.

Ezziesong lay down, but could only rest her head on her paws. The swelling and pain wouldn't let her fall asleep, nor would it let her curl up. She closed her eyes, but sleep refused to come.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:24 pm

"Ezziesong?" Came the firm voice of Lokistar. Her icy eyes were gentle though her tail flicked with annoyance. She had come from the forest, from silently watching Ezzisesongs battle and hunted shortly afterwards. "I would like you to go to Glaciercloud, I would prefer it if my best warriors were kept fresh and well as all of the clan. It would be no good for Stormpaw either if you were to fall ill, thats an order as well," Lokistar mewed the last bit as sternly as a doe protecting her young. Ezziepaw was too proud to admit the pain. Lokistar stopped to greet Ashfall and Solarstorm before padding back out...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezziestar Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:50 am

Ezziesong sighed, she knew there was no arguing with her leader and former mentor. She got to her feet, the pain was incredible, she almost fell back down. Lokistar's right, I can't train Stormpaw to be a warrior if I can't even stand on my four legs without feeling like I'm going to fall.
Ezziesong limped out and headed towards Glaciercloud's den.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Warrior den Empty garnetheart arrives at the warriors den

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Garnetheart pads in, looks around, then picks an empty spot near the corner. 'Hi what did i miss?' he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Darkcloud spat and got a mouse for herself. "Well most of the warriors went hunting... you didn't go hunting did you?" she sneered picking at her mouse lazily.
"Lay off Darkcloud!" spat Tigerflame, "Tawnyclan never suffer in leaf bare so there is no need for her to hunt, Lokistar would have said something if she saw fit..."
"Your a Moonclan cast away you know nothing_" ,"I have lived here since a kit."
"Fine!" retorted Darkcloud hissing as she strode out the den.
Tigerflame rolled his eyes. He hated Darkcloud he hated her and wanted her dead, because of her Whitepaw was dead.
"Ignore he Garnetheart, She's old and useless now," He said the last sentence to himself reassuring his ambitions of blood.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:11 am

garnetheart looks around. 'just say the word, and i'll go hunting if you like. i don't want to be a layabout.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:49 pm

OOC: We are in Dewclan in "Badger problem" right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:42 pm

OOC: were basing this before so rping can move along...

IC: Tigerflame turned around, "No you mustn't listen to that fool, we have plenty of prey.."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 am

OOC:Oooooooh.Sorry. Crying or Very sad

IC:Dayriser turned to Tigerflame."We need all the prey we can get.Back at the leage,we fight for every bite.it teaches you that there is really no such thing as peace,there is always the mutiner of each group who will only go for his goal,not the groups......"he said warningly,because he could almost see the hatred in Tigerflame for Darkcloud.He has to learn to let go of all feelings thought Dayriser,hate,compassion,hope,avarice,fear,and most of all,love.Love can kill an entire species,that's what they said about what happened to the panthers...

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:10 pm

"In This forest prey practically jumps into our mouths. The trees and undergrowth are so massive they keep it warm enough for prey to root around, I would rather have a warm fresh piece then a frozen piece." He snorted,"we should be saving our energy and patrolling not worrying about prey." he lay down, Whitepaw would be laying next to him,but... Whitepaw wasn't here because of a particular cat.

OOC: its okay flame I should of told you... sorry, *HUGS*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Dayriser didn't think Tigerflame got the hint.He went close to his ear,then whispered,"The hatred you have for Darkcloud will destroy you someday.Listen to me.This is my last warning.Let it go."As soon as he said that,Dayriser got up and walked back to the freshkill pile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Tigerflame shrugged Dayriser away,"Your not my mother!" he growled, "I do to what I see fit!"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:21 am

Daystar ignored Tigerflame and said to himself,"He would've never made it in my world...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:36 am

Silverstrema: shortly after Stormpaw and Oakclaw came in I did. I grunted. I said to the cats around me "if anyone is looking fir me I am gonna go and catch some fresh-kill. The Abbysclan warrior was still to fresh in my mind. I padded out soon after I heard more than smelt and mouse close by(gonna switch this to territories and birders. It's gonna be called puzzling find while out catching prey)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum