The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

CLOSED Sneaky Meetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Sneaky Meetings Empty CLOSED Sneaky Meetings

Post by Runfast Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Satin, the Chancellor of Cityclan, was padding along the 'border' of Cityclan. A derogatory term, he thought ruefully. By the Grace of the King, the entire City is ours. We are more powerful then any of them, of any of the Foresters, more then the groups that claim to fight in the name of their Leaders... He stopped by one of the largest dumpsters, hissing at non-Cityclan kits to beat it. They ran terrified, small reinforced claws on their hind legs clacking. Satin smirked - So many try to pretend, but we are the true Chosen Ones. He jumped on top of the dumpster then up a ladder (OOC They're from the City, they know the terms). Soon, he was on top of the building. He sat all pretty, grooming his fur and waiting.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Sneaky Meetings Empty Re: CLOSED Sneaky Meetings

Post by Runfast Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:10 am

OOC: Blah, blah, blah - just finishing this up, but this is way old... like, in RP time, this is a few moons back.

IC: Soon enough, Satin heard the sounds of dull claws scrabbling up the fire escape of the adjacent building. A moderately sized dog with large paws and a long muzzle appeared. She sat on the edge of the building, repeating the routine she'd developed over the many times she and Satin had met, judging the distance between the two buildings.
Again, it was too far for the she-dog. The tan dog bared her teeth for a moment, a snarl emanating from her black curled lips.
The tom cat just smirked as he shifted his position. Ah, to have power over lesser species!
"Hello, Darla," Satin greeted the she-cat with a mew smoother than what he was named after.
Darla nodded briefly to the tom. "What do you want, Satin," she barked back.
Satin tsked at the purebred. "Manners, manners, manners, Darla. Are we not both civilized animals...?" His smile didn't reach his eyes as he murmured through his teeth, "Though one is obviously moreso than the other?"
Satin winced slightly when he remembered dogs had fantastic hearing as Darla flattened her ears and pulled her lips back further. "I don't have time for this, cat. I have pups that need grubbing and a gang that needs it's Second!" The confounding dog turned abruptly.
"I need use of your talents, oh lovely Darla!" Satin attempted to smooth things over.
Darla paused but she didn't turn around. "I have a talent," she barked. "And I wish to the Great Pack that I didn't have to listen to every cats' endless rabble because of it." She made her way over to the fire escape, her tongue lolling out of her mouth.
"You must be ready," Satin yowled after her, angered. "The time for forest-flesh is nigh! Doom, doom to the Foresters, doom to our sister-Clan!"
Darla, walking down the rusty fire-escape, howled, "I only heard 'Pack, pack, kill, kill,' cat." Silence... "I make no promises!"

Satin sat back, satisfied. That had gone well.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:22 pm

OOC: I just want to say how cool Darla sounds. "Pups that need grubbing and a Gang that needs its Second!" So cool! Dog gangs sound sort of interesting.
That is all.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:21 pm

OOC: I concur... it would be fun... especially with Cityclan...
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top