The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

The victims and the villains...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The victims and the villains... - Page 2 Empty Re: The victims and the villains...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:36 pm

OOC: You should post that in Territories... it's not in camp anymore.

IC: Woebringer went out into the camp, nodding to the Warriors and looking down at the Choosings he met. He went to the Prey Storage then looked around.
"My Servant hasn't been found yet." More of a statement then anything - he completely ignored Sinface, his son.

Shadesun shook his head.
"It's said that it and another perished in the blizzard, Woebringer. My condolances on losing a worker."

Woebringer shrugged.
"I'll get another eventually." He picked out a squirrel and ate, thinking.

Back to top Go down

The victims and the villains... - Page 2 Empty Re: The victims and the villains...

Post by Loki Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:42 pm

OOC: >:U Joy is irreplaceable! lol jokes... BTW wish I knew why Woe is such git toward his son...
BTW I opened a topic in the territory category, this was leaving on the camp entrance >:U

IC:
Crashingflight who was finishing off a rabbit looked up into the conversation, "I believe Switchblade was saying he had caught fresh scents of the servants heading towards the Tawnyclan border. If its so... then perhaps in the blizzard, If they're smart, they got of course and
dug a hole, Tawnyclan may have found them, but forest idiots are too soft, they'll throw them back soon."
Defenseless was next to him hoping her absence was not brought up in the conversation.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Tigerfrost stumbled into the camp, a tired, yet satisfied look on his face. He'd spent the whole night patrolling with the dark toms (OOC: Haha, new guy getting drunk with weird new friends situation!) and he was hungry. Tigerfrost went over to the Prey Storage, choosing a couple of small mice to chew on. He nodded to the Warriors and Protector then tucked in.

Paleclaw came out of the Warriors Den - he, Cunningheart, Sinface, and Shadesun made up the daytime patrol, letting the dark toms (and their new recruit) rest during the daytime. He nodded curtly to Tigerfrost and nabbed a vole from the Storage, going to his own corner of the camp to eat it.

Bitter, Bloodclaw's Choosing, came out the Mender's Den. He dipped his head to the Warriors and picked up a snow rabbit and a Cardinal, carrying them back to the Den. Bloodclaw was always busy, so everyone knew he was happy to have a Choosing to help out.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:03 am

Crashingflight nodded to the choosing... :3
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:59 am

Paleclaw came back for a small mouse (OOC: He's small but he's hungry! Wink ) and mewed to Tigerfrost,
"So. I heard you spent the night in the Border Patrol. How was it?"

OOC: Why do I get the feeling PC's gonna be the gossipy/curiousity one?

Tigerfrost, looking sleepy, looked up and grinned.
"Oh, it was GREAT! We patrolled the border all night, calling insults to the other territories, checking out hiding places, and doing some midnight hunting!" Yes, he was very enthusiastic about it. Yawning, he carried his fresh kill to the Warrior's den, drifting off.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top