The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

The victims and the villains...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The victims and the villains... Empty The victims and the villains...

Post by Loki Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Switchblade padded into the great camp of Abbysclan, Followed by the gold, brindle pelt of a frightened, regretful servant... Defenseless. Switchblade's face gave no expression. His reinforced
claws airing the snow bellow him. He sighed and ended with a mighty yawn. Vapour from his laboured breathe clouded the clearing in the moon lit light.

Crashingflight, the biggest warrior of the Abbysclan region and perhaps the other clan lands, looked around. Switchblade nodded to him.
"Where's that she-rat been then!?" He hissed seeing the small servant who coward feebly, with her tail between her legs like a mottled dog.
He came over and gave her a swift claw around the head. She accepted, as did Switchblade.
"Go to your nest!" Crashingflight hissed.
"No."
Crashing flight looked down at the smaller warrior.
"She'll be talking to Shadowstar."
"I think he's asleep..."
"Woebringer or Searingeyes then, The clan is in danger."
"Is that so? And my servant found this out? I'm impressed."
Switchblade narrowed his eyes and didn't answer.
"Any news of those missing Servants?" Switchblade mewed prevoking a conversation of interest.
"None. It seems their gone, Trueskin reckons, in the blizzard they were killed... Stupid servants... The cute silver tabby and the white one... ugh... Can't remember the names."
Switchblade's heart sank then he mewed in angry retort, "You'd think a tom of seven years
would have remembered the names of the one's who served us?"
Crashingflight blinked though he sighed, he wasn't one to be cold hearted to a cat like
Switchblade, he... kind of respected the young ambitious tom.
"I never thought of it like that..."
"We forget... Look at Cunningheart, I wouldn't want to meet her in a good battle mood let alone an angry one."
"Second that..."
Switchblade looked at Crashingflight, and used the words of Joy.
"Imagine if a cats gender never hindered the future of their hearts, if te servants were warriors... No one with a brain would attack Abbysclan."
Crashingflight looked thoughtful then nodded, "Your quite right, but... where did you hear this from?"
Switchblade blinked looking hindered,"umm... well I just thought about it...."
Crashingflight laughed," Well... I have lived seven years... and I can't believe that."
Switchblade smiled.
"When you were born. You were the only survivor of the litter, Despaitingcall thought you were to die, but you never did, for a while some thought so too, Some said we should end that would never get started." He looked at the small tom, "But... Your father had faith and so did someone else..."
"Who?"
"You'll find out."
"But after the good for months We expected Shadowstar to give you a weaker mentor, but he chose Snarlgag, where there were so many fit, big, young toms that were to thrive, yet you did well. But why did you avoid us all?"
Switchblade looked away.
"I need to see Woebringer, and regarding his latest kill and Crashingflight turned and padded to see where the protector was, or if he was even awake!"

Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The victims and the villains... Empty Re: The victims and the villains...

Post by Longstorm Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Hopeless quietly slid out of Shadowstar's den, padding quickly and quietly to the Mender's Den. A few moments later, she returned, a soaked piece of moss in her jaws. She hastily dipped her head to the Warriors as she passed, then went back to Shadowstar and his new Choosing, Scream.

Paleclaw went up to Switchblade mewing (curious),
"Where did you find this Servant?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Switchblade nodded to the warrior, "I'm afraid I cannot yet tell you, its not for me to tell."
The he quickly called to Hopeless, to come to him before she slid into the den...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Hopeless froze and looked into the den. After a moment, she dipped her head to whoever she was looking at, set down the moss, and went over to Switchblade.
Dipping her head, she mewed,
"What would you ask of me, Warrior?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm

"Would it be possible of me to speak to Shadowstar? tell him it is of grave circumstances."
Switchblade mewed turning his head to give Defenseless a dirty look.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Hopeless looked at him nervously, opening her mouth but no words came out. Finally she nodded, keeping her head bowed.
"I will tell him, Warrior."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:25 pm

"Speak Hopless if your worried I won't be offended..." He thought mildly that that was about right, If she was going to get a smack for asking a question then he'd rather Searingeyes tell him.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Hopeless shook her head... But then she mewed,
"The King is... he is tired," her voice dropped to barely audible on the last word. "He should not be disturbed." She ducked her head, ashamed for her Master.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:24 pm

"I understand." Switchblade mewed, "Best you go to your nest then Defenseless and I'll be up guarding the entrance... so don't think of trying anything." He stood. and watched her crawl in with a frightened face upon her. He went towards the entrance," Oh... thanks for telling me Hopeless. Its was good that we didn't have to suffer for a mistake that could be waited for tomorrow." He dragged his kill from where Crashingflight was, who now had gone to bed.
He may as well do something, it was going to be a long cold night....

Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Hopeless dipped her head then scuttled back into Shadowstar's den, the camp falling silent.

In the air all around, soft whispering could be heard be anyone who was still awake - some say that it could be heard throughout the entire land.
"Give me strength to vanquish my enemies... And when I have completed all that you have for me, let me stay by your side for eternity..."
OOC: It seemed right to let everyone else hear that bit - Searingeyes has a way with words.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Switchblade's head went up as the wind seemed to whisper and he blinked. He looked out into the dreary night. His strength seemed to ebb as he sat. he looked at his kill.
If Joy were here, She would have stayed awake all night with me... he predicted sighing.
Defenseless watched him, if only he would fall asleep.

but somewhere, in the nea distance, Joy looked up too, wandering the same...
(ooc: thought I would add the effect...)
Time skip to morning?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:57 pm

OOC: That sounds good... but we Powerfuls are posting in the night, but it's okay move on here...

IC: Waking, Woebringer strrrrrretched before padding out of his den into the sunlight.

From the Warrior's den padded Shadesun. The orange-eyed tom blinked in the sunlight (he preferred the dark) and yawned widely. HE padded over to the Choosings den, calling for Fire, who came out followed by Dark. They all greeted each other and went over to the Prey Storage, each picking out something nice. They all are with each other in good company, Shadesun talking about training, Fire and Dark exchanging info on their favorite training locations in Abyssclan territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Cashingflight appeared out of the warriors den and padded to Switchblade who was still sitting near the Servant entrance. His face looked as if he hadn't noticed the sun rise.
"You should get some rest?" He advised.

Switchblade looked at the warrior and sighed, "I'm taking cold for a territory check." He mewed suggesting Crashingflight watch over Defenseless, Of whom had come out, bowed to her master and stayed by his side.
Switchblade nodded and stretched half heartedly.
He peered into the apprentice den and meowed loudly, "Cold wake up! We better start now."
He looked out, He had taken the body to the storage, he wasn't bothered about cats commenting on it, he didn't want to much attention today, he was in a bad way already.

He waited for his choosing to come.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Scowling, Cold came out of the Choosing's Den, his fur rumpled and his tail lashing. All the same, he stayed quiet. He hadn't spoken since his littermate, Colorless, she whom he barely remembered now, had been taken away. If he saw or scented her now (and she him) he wouldn't have known her. All he knew was that she was gone. He looked up at his Mentor with his pale eyes, staring.

From the Servant's den came... well, the Servants! They streamed out quickly, not wanting to be beaten for sleeping. Loveless was among the last of them, helped along by Graceless. The two looked around hoping to see Joy, but she was nowhere to be seen - again.

Sinface came into the camp, nodding to Crashingflight, prey in his jaws. Again, he'd been out hunting for the Clan. It was somewhat theraputic for him, hunting on his own. He locked gaze with his brother for a split second then looked away. Everyone knew they were related, but they didn't bring it up unless it was brought up. Weird, right? Sinface dropped his kills into the Prey Storage and picked out a Cardinal. He greeted Shadesun then Dark, his own Choosing, then finally Fire. He joined the conversation of hunting and training.
"Say, Shadesun," he mewed between bites. "How about we train our Choosings together for today? Teamwork is a valuable trait to have."
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Switchblade stood straight. "Come on Cold, we'll catch somthing fresh to eat, Can't have my choosing eating Frozen scrap now can we?" He nudged his choosing encouragingly. He padded to the entrance his choosing by his side.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:36 pm

OOC: You should post that in Territories... it's not in camp anymore.

IC: Woebringer went out into the camp, nodding to the Warriors and looking down at the Choosings he met. He went to the Prey Storage then looked around.
"My Servant hasn't been found yet." More of a statement then anything - he completely ignored Sinface, his son.

Shadesun shook his head.
"It's said that it and another perished in the blizzard, Woebringer. My condolances on losing a worker."

Woebringer shrugged.
"I'll get another eventually." He picked out a squirrel and ate, thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:42 pm

OOC: >:U Joy is irreplaceable! lol jokes... BTW wish I knew why Woe is such git toward his son...
BTW I opened a topic in the territory category, this was leaving on the camp entrance >:U

IC:
Crashingflight who was finishing off a rabbit looked up into the conversation, "I believe Switchblade was saying he had caught fresh scents of the servants heading towards the Tawnyclan border. If its so... then perhaps in the blizzard, If they're smart, they got of course and
dug a hole, Tawnyclan may have found them, but forest idiots are too soft, they'll throw them back soon."
Defenseless was next to him hoping her absence was not brought up in the conversation.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Tigerfrost stumbled into the camp, a tired, yet satisfied look on his face. He'd spent the whole night patrolling with the dark toms (OOC: Haha, new guy getting drunk with weird new friends situation!) and he was hungry. Tigerfrost went over to the Prey Storage, choosing a couple of small mice to chew on. He nodded to the Warriors and Protector then tucked in.

Paleclaw came out of the Warriors Den - he, Cunningheart, Sinface, and Shadesun made up the daytime patrol, letting the dark toms (and their new recruit) rest during the daytime. He nodded curtly to Tigerfrost and nabbed a vole from the Storage, going to his own corner of the camp to eat it.

Bitter, Bloodclaw's Choosing, came out the Mender's Den. He dipped his head to the Warriors and picked up a snow rabbit and a Cardinal, carrying them back to the Den. Bloodclaw was always busy, so everyone knew he was happy to have a Choosing to help out.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:03 am

Crashingflight nodded to the choosing... :3
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:59 am

Paleclaw came back for a small mouse (OOC: He's small but he's hungry! Wink ) and mewed to Tigerfrost,
"So. I heard you spent the night in the Border Patrol. How was it?"

OOC: Why do I get the feeling PC's gonna be the gossipy/curiousity one?

Tigerfrost, looking sleepy, looked up and grinned.
"Oh, it was GREAT! We patrolled the border all night, calling insults to the other territories, checking out hiding places, and doing some midnight hunting!" Yes, he was very enthusiastic about it. Yawning, he carried his fresh kill to the Warrior's den, drifting off.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top