The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

Missing Queen

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Queen - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Queen

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Grimclaw smiled through the cobwebs and flicked his tail out catching Snowfeather on the ear. "Hey I'm alive and the scar will make me look rather dashing if I do say so myself." Grimclaw smiled but inside he knew it would be a terrible scar, Half his left ear was mangled and the deep gash had left a long, thick wound from his ear tip across his face barley missing his eyes and over his nose down to the right side of his neck. He shrugged looking over at Shadowpaw. "You did all you could do and I'm proud of you Shadowpaw and one day you will be a warrior to reckon with." Grimclaw watched Jayleaf and bowed his head. "Thank you for the cobwebs Jayleaf, Is Daystar going to be ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:28 pm

"That's why I'm checking up on him!" snapped Jayleaf. The blue-gray tabby looked down at his leader and sniffed him over and made sure nothing was wrong. "I need some help carrying Daystar. Shadowpaw, come and help" he mewed and flicked his tail to beckon the apprentice over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:11 am

"Thanks, Grimclaw," Shadowpaw said happily, raising his head in high-spirits. However, realizing everyone's forgetting Flowerfur, he said "And why does everyone seem to be forgetting Flowerfur? She's gone!" With some anger in his tone, he felt that Flowefur was being a fool to leave the camp with her kits like this. Anything could happen. She could be killed! Or worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:43 am

"what can I do." asked firepelt his heart pounding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top