The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  rainpelt  COUNT  

Servant den and dreams...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Servant den and dreams... Empty Servant den and dreams...

Post by Loki Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:49 pm

OOC: hmm... seems the Old one was closed (better that way) This one will stick for normal stuff.

OC:
Joyless padded into the den. The snow outside had stung her small paws and she lay next to it.
The moss she lay where Loveless slept was still untouched. She had spotted Defenseless near
Grace and her sister was giving her a cold look of satisfaction. "Whats happened to the little rebel?"
She mewed happily, Joyless padded to the corner of where the entrance used to be but was now blocked
with snow. "Those Above, Guide my mangled paws," She Whispered in plea. Nearly all the Servants currently in
the den were making the aura feel uncomfortable.

It was not to dark since it was the night of the gathering, and the night of full moon. She had seen Switch's
kill and congratulated him. Switch managed to have a gossip with her in the sectrets of a near bush.
"How did you do it?" She had said.
Switch had explained to her and she mentioned how unusual it was.
"Joy?" He mewed.
"Switch?" Joy mewed smiling.
"I am glad I can talk to you..." He replied nuzzling her, With that he had leaped down and mewed, "Tomorrow?"
Joy watched him go her heart sunken, Why me? Why do I get involved with toms!

Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Servant den and dreams... Empty Re: Servant den and dreams...

Post by Loki Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Joy fell into a deep sleep for a few minutes, she was fine until the true colours of her "father" were showing...
Dream:
Bone leaped at Joy his claws unsheafed. She tried to stand hard but... He was acting differently.
Instead of running flat out, he would stop at the last seconed and picked her up by the scruff, then promptly ramming her down. Her back leg seemed to yowl in pain. "Father!" She cried as he stood above her. "DO you expect Shadowstar to play with you for this long?"
Joy shook her head. "You... You have'nt taught me anything yet, How am I supposed to fight!"
Bone shrugged and went for her scruff again, "No!" She yowled and scrathed his nose, Bone flinched with a grunt. Joy as fast as her leg would carry her limped under him and clawed his under belly. Bone leaped away but her teeth fastened around his leg pulling him to the floor.
He pushed away. "Progress!" He purred. It had in fact been the seventh day of training.
"We... we'v been training all night! What If Woebringer_" "He'll just enjoy his time with <Those bellow>." Joy's tail swept the ground, "I don't think that matters!"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:45 am

OOC: Totally had this in the wrong board...

Cunningheart stuck her head in the den, Tiger at her paws. She yelled,
"WAKE UP!", and her voice echoed sharply on the stone walls, amplifying her voice tenfold. Cuningheart had been in a bad mood since Searingeyes had brushed her off, and she was more than willing to take it out on the Servants.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:53 am

Bone's ear flicked. "Time for you to wake up."
For a moment Joy thought, What on earth is he talking about?
But then she realised-
"I haven't a mouse squeak of proper sleep!"
Bone flicked his tail across her nose, It will get worse before you are ready."
And with that he was gone. Joy felt the icy claws of reality pull her back into
the servants den. "Damn him!" She muttered as her body shivered with the effort.
She shook her head to rid her self of the dust off the floor, though it made her dizzy with
the effort.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:10 am

Cunningheart flattened her ears at the little Servant, then hissed,
"Damn yourself. Woebringer should punish you more often!" With that said, she spat at the little she-cat, spun around and left.
Tiger looked at Joy and settled for sticking out his tongue, then following his Mentor.

Hopeless slowly stood, still tired from last night -she'd been up all night tending to SHadowstar.

Colorless, newest Servant, trembled, her white fur bristled and her gray eyes wide with fear.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top