The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  GROUP  COUNT  

⚫RE-CLOSED Meeting Searingeyes

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

⚫RE-CLOSED Meeting Searingeyes - Page 2 Empty Re: ⚫RE-CLOSED Meeting Searingeyes

Post by Loki Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:47 pm

OOC: I would beleive Tigerflame is acting like an idiot because he is full of anger inside... sad really Sad... lol

IC:
Tigerflame, sighed. He was not born yesterday, Joy had told him in their secret meetings about the place she originated. "If you say so..." He mewed ,"If your warrior is to burn the forests then that includes US! So we want answers before... things get out of paw of you know What I mean." He looked at his paws and un sheafed them, clawing the earth agitatedly, "I would like to Hope Tawnyclan and Abbysclan comes friends, After you find your feet."

OOC: what else did tigerflamie say couldn't remember?
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

⚫RE-CLOSED Meeting Searingeyes - Page 2 Empty Re: ⚫RE-CLOSED Meeting Searingeyes

Post by Longstorm Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:00 am

OOC: Something about telling him where the Force of Falsecall is, that Falsecall would slaughter the Powerfuls. Searingeyes says he already knows about the Force, and that Falsecall had nothing on the Powerfuls. When Tigergflame finally starts to annoy him and he says, "Well, then it seems we have nothing more to say to one another. Leave the territory before Sunhigh - if you don't the Warriors will come after you."

IC: "Answers? I thought you were the one who knew everything, not I, an all-seeing Powerful," Searingeyes gave the young tom a mock-innocent look. Somehow, it looked menacing on the usually-stoic tom.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:13 am

"I see..." Tigerflame muttered grinning, "Your warrior wishes death on the powerfuls. He hates you by the sound of it. He has been training young toms for the job. I believe this force... Is by red rocks. Where Tawnyclan passed against the League. If you are willing enough I wouldn't mind travelling there..."
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:17 am

Searingeyes allowed himself to sigh and mewed, in a bored yet still serious way,
"So you could spy on the cats and earn our favor? Tigerflame," he stood, "if I needed a warrior who's barely out of the Choosing stage to spy for me, I wouldn't be living in the Forest. Your gesture for peace is pretty, but few things please me in life, and your offer isn't one of them."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:25 am

Tigerflame smiled, "Your a hard cat to please... but you underestimate me, I do not fall as easily as my good friend Whitepaw, For now I'll be pleased you wasted your tim to speak to me. I see my offer does not impress you either, you may take it like that. Thanks for your time, Abyssclanner." Tigerflame stood, "Shall I throw myself out?"
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:30 am

Searingeyes watched the young tom, a slight smile quirking the side of his lip.
"Maybe you should - the Warriors's truce ends at Sunhigh." With that said, another great gust of wind blew down the hill, blinding any cat who so happened to be caught in it.
When the wind faded, Searingeyes had gone. The wind had blown away any scent and paw prints he may have left, so it seemed that the dark-pelted tom had vanished amid the white.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:36 am

Tigerflame turned and padded up the hill. "I have learnt enough, friend," He chuckled to himself...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top