The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  rainpelt  

CLOSED Dewdrop's Leader Ceremony

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Dewdrop's Leader Ceremony - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Dewdrop's Leader Ceremony

Post by Loki Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:10 pm

Lokistar walked forward, Maplejay briefly hesitating a stride or two before she came to stand directly in front of Dewdrop. Lokistar sat straight away, everything about her shouted calm and friendly.

"Dewdrop, I will be speaking on behalf of Maplejay," She told the Dewlan she-cat. "She wanted to tell you that she had only the lives of those in Dewclan in her best interest."
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Dewdrop's Leader Ceremony - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Dewdrop's Leader Ceremony

Post by Longstorm Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:12 pm

Dewdrop looked from Lokistar to Maplejay and considered the statement. Dewdrop nodded and said, "Yes, I believe that."
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:17 pm

Lokistar nodded, Maplejay was still unable to meet the gaze of Dewdrop.
"She gives to you the power of curiosity, this will serve you well to reach beyond the borders."
Before Dewdrop could speak, Maplejay came forth and placed her pink nose to that of Dewdrop, here was when she let her amber eyes search those of the other cat.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:23 pm

With her final life she felt a wave of energy and power sweep through her, followed by what felt like a glowing ember of curiosity deep in her mind - what had Lokistar meant by "beyond the borders?" What was she meant to take from that? What was there beyond the borders to see, that would affect her Clan?
Dewdrop knew that she had heard and seen many things here today that she would think upon. She knew that she certainly felt like she had learned something, anyway. The way Daystar had been, well...She had to think about that too. She would do better than Daystar, she hoped, and keep within the warrior code. She hoped she would never put her Clanmates in the same position as Daystar had on that terrible day...
She briefly wondered if something could be added to the warrior code - but she dismissed it, storing the thought for another day.

She sighed heavily. "What now?"
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:00 pm

Lokistar sat there a knowing glint in her eye. The sky seemed to darken around them until the familiar and safe sparkle was lost in a new smell. The smell of Tawneyclan camp. Dewdrop was now alone, looking around herself.

This was the Tawneyclan, base she assumed. Daystar was there, only... much younger though, an older apprentice, Dewdrop deduced. A younger and tired looking Lokistar was walking away from him though he would not leaver her be, his face was twisted and angry.

"You HAVE to make me a warrior, I have worked hard for this!" He spat for a moment, looking furious.
"No, Daypaw, you are far from ready to be warrior, you need to learn control, you need to listen to those around you."
The golden tom spat once more, hissing, "you are a fool Lokistar, you are a fool."
Lokistar smiled, though there was no humour behind it, "perhaps," she said and continued her path to the leaders den.
"I don't need Thunderclan," Daypaw finally hissed, "I will leave and make my own plan, you can call me Daystar, and you will regret treating me like I am a kit just making the apprentice rank!"

Lokitar now glowered, her claws unsheafing momentarily, anger was flaring, "Daypaw, I hope you the brightest of futures but continue on this path of rashness and anger and there you will meet your end, be careful you do not drag any other cats with you."

Pahh! Huffed Daypaw, "you failed me Lokistar."
"As a mentor, I did."

Everything faded away until Dewstar awoke.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:22 pm

Dewdrop - well, Dewstar now, she guessed - stood up from where she had been laying on the cold stone ground. The darkness and eerie glow of the chamber were no less off-putting, nor the knowledge of the presence of the dead lost on her. Not moments before she swore she could have heard the echoes of Daystar's or Thornstar's voices, but that was now gone.
With this ceremony, and all of the lives she had been given, and the things she had been told, Dewstar knew she had plenty of things to think over.
But right now she needed to go and console her Clan. She 'huffed' resolutely and turned towards the exit. Dewstar paused, though - she wished she had gotten the chance to say goodbye to her dear friends. Perhaps there would be another time. Or...even if she didn't get another chance, she supposed she'd see them all again someday anyway. But she'd think about that some other time.

Dewstar padded out of the Moonfall, out to her Clan, and into the future.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top