The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  rainpelt  

CLOSED Enter Mudbloodclan -The final battle.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED Enter Mudbloodclan -The final battle.  Empty CLOSED Enter Mudbloodclan -The final battle.

Post by Loki Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:17 pm

Just bellow the Bloodstones the long grass trembled with over a hundred sets of paws.

Stormclaw, the successor of Mudbloodclan, second in line to Mudbloodclan under his lord and mentor, Falsecall, who had set it up in seasons of sweaty, bloody labor; stood tall looking out to the Bloodstone with a frown.
"I love the smell of a cat in doubt," sneered Fallenwing who came up to the side of Stormclaw.

Ignore him.

"I have no doubts, Fallenwing, I was just contemplating what I will use for my share of these lands."
Fallenwing smiled calculatingly and decided to humour him, "oh yes, of course! I have plans to live an easy, lazy life, have loads of kits and a pick at all the pretty she-cats."
"I've got my eye on you Fallenwing, slippery snake, I wouldn't have trusted you with a platoon even if_"
"Well, well... someone's a bit paranoid. you don't have to worry about me... I'm on the winner's side."
Stormclaw eyed him cautiously, Fallenwing's smirk fairing him nervous, making him want to run to... to be alone again. Alone with his thoughts.
"But my lord's successor," Fallenwing gave a bow, his voice dripping with lust, "surely your mind must be buzzing. Afterall... these are your friends, your family."
"Shut up," Stormclaw hissed, I wonder what I'd do if I saw Ezziesong... I suppose it'd be Ezziestar now that I... that Lokistar died."

Kill her, just like that rogue; Stone/i].

"I would've thought I'd already proven myself when I took Tawneyclan territory," he locked eyes, challenging the slippery tom, "you know that Fallenwing."
"Oh, how silly of me to forget." Fallenwing, suitably bored now came away from Stormclaw, smiling slanted and sharp as he purred, "next time we see each other, it'll be to celebrate our victory, oh fearless leader."
Stormclaw growled with in, if you're alive by the end of it.

Meanwhile,

Falsecall sat at the back of the assembly of his impressive gathering of cats. He was listening to Life, his long haired grey brother bried down their clan powerfuls.
There were three to match that of Abyssclan. They were to be the top weapon should Abbyssclan show their ugly faces.
But they won't help, he thought, bored of waiting in this light, penetrating rain, they won't want to help the other clans and in the end that will be their /downfall. No body wants to help Abyssclan because Abyssclan won't help anybody else.

Life chuckled humorlessly, finding his feet and turning away from his powerfuls.
"Dear brother," he smiled happily at seeing Falsecall, "the preperations are complete."
"Good, I should think the morals of these clans are weak. Platoon 3 just came back and told me a small group of cats ran into that cave up there... they must be desperate. Those were cats of three small, useless clans we burned down a little while ago."
"I see," Life commented.
"They'll come out eventually," Falsecall said, "they can't hide in there forever, after all, it's either die out here or die in there."

OOC: TBC
[/i]
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Enter Mudbloodclan -The final battle.  Empty Re: CLOSED Enter Mudbloodclan -The final battle.

Post by Ezziestar Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:55 am

((Mind if I step in? Razz))

Stormclaw's eyes followed where Fallenwing went, his face in a slight scowl, but he refused to make his face clear towards the other tom. It was clear to Stormclaw that Fallenwing shouldn't be trusted, despite the fact the tom was on his side. His glance grazed around the army of cats, before stopping on Falsecall. A new determination filled his gaze as he returned his focus to Bloodstones.

I'll show that tom what it means to belong to this world! The new world that Falsecall will create. He raised his head slightly before shaking it as water dripped off his ear tips. Ezziesong, star, whatever she is now... will be mine! He lowered his head yet again, and his tail tip twitched back and forth as he began to feel impatient. He hated the rain, but was refusing to let it get the better of him.
Of all weather... rain, just why?

((I just wanted to add a bit. Razz Hope you don't mind))
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Enter Mudbloodclan -The final battle.  Empty Re: CLOSED Enter Mudbloodclan -The final battle.

Post by Loki Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:43 pm

OOC: I have no problem, Sorry took me so long!

IC:

Standing now, Falsecall's odd eyes turned toward the highest point of the Bloodstones. Down the sides of the rock's drizzled water as puddles overflowed. The red earth made it appear like diluted blood but without the sweet smell and the deep, oozing crimson.

The white and black tom sighed in deep, contemplative thought, Life sitting next to him, looking up at the sky, leaning against the Lord's shoulder. Falsecall, sighing once more, leaned more heavily onto his brother, whose attention came down from the grey sky in question.

"I have a strange feeling," Falsecall said as soon as Life's attention was upon him.
"Oh? Doubt is not something I see in your eyes, dear brother."
"No," Falsecall grumbled, his expression finally softening as he added, "I cannot explain myself, I'm not uneasy, but..." The large Tom looked away, feeling angry.
This time Life sighed.
"Your feeling's are not unheard of, I think a few cats will be sharing them at this moment. Look around us brother, look, hundreds of cats at your command and all feeling what you are."
Falsecall looked around himself but was still unsure.
"Battle," Hissed life, not with anger but with excitement. "Battle! And blood is only a few horse tail's from their grasp. It's rippling under their gaze, this is everything you've been planning for."

Falsecall smiled a little, a feint to appease his seemingly excited brother whose shoulder's sagged a little. Life forgot of the cats watching, pausing and sharing an intimate moment with his dear brother, purring as his head brushed under the other's chin.

"We couldn't share this affection in Abyssclan," Life whispered with a calm smile, a sad one. "Do you remember? They thought us different when I was a young kit and you my older brother, our mother forgotten and our father as insolent as the rest of them. They didn't realise that we WERE different and now look. We conquer all. We will have all this," his tail swished, as if revealing the land in a knew light "_and when their in the death throes. It'll be us they are looking at. Thank you brother, for hiding me from them when I was a kit. You saved my life."

Falsecall remember, taking his tiny grey furred brother into the city and begging a black and white she-cat to look after him.

Falsecall smiled to himself and decided that the time to attack was about to begin, as the rains began to let up. The clouds seemed to drift and reveal the sun was beginning to crack open, the sky a dark blue with purples tasting the horizon. It was as if those bellow themselves had risen and clawed away the clouds, warming the platoons of the Lord of the Mudbloodclan. Dawn approached.

If only he saw the thundering clouds in the distance as well as the sad glint in his brother's all knowing eyes.
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top