The Outcast Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Character Database

Keywords

rainpelt  COUNT  GROUP  

CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Under the Ledge

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Under the Ledge - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Under the Ledge

Post by Longstorm Wed May 01, 2013 10:02 am

OOC: Strikefats is MY favorite cat. I want to be friends with Strikefats. I love Strikefats...wow, I'm tired. I can't stop laughing. And I have a COLD, so my head hurts and allergies, so my nose it running...Strikefats. That's not even funny.
phahahahaha. Strikefats.
EDIT: I'd like to apologize for my behavior. I was tired.

IC: Silverpaw shifted at the sound of Frostfire shuffling. Her ears pricked forward though she set her chin on her paws.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Under the Ledge - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED (FOR SKIP) Under the Ledge

Post by Ezziestar Thu May 02, 2013 2:27 pm

((I'm still alive. DX Sorry for my inactivness ... again. Most likely it will happen again... I'll explain more in a post.))

Ezziestar was dreaming, she was crouched, slowly creeping up on a mouse. Her white fur helped her blend in with her surroundings, since it was at the time of Leaf- Bare. Her crystal blue eyes shone brilliantly as she made her way, edging closer, being careful to evenly distribute her weight, since each footstep almost sent a crunching noice.

It was odd that the mouse didn't seem to hear her, and stranger still that a mouse was even out in the open when snow cloaked the ground. Ezziestar felt cold all over, her whiskers twitched slightly, her tail was held still and slightly off the ground, she pounced. Just as Ezziestar's paws trapped her victim, she heard yowling in the distance, It was almost a low mournful howl. Her attention was drawn away from her prey, as she headed towards the source of the voice.

Creeping up, Ezziestar ducked low beneath a shrub, she felt the soft snow suddenly turn hard as she was soon walking across burned land. This place she knew all too well; Tawnyclan's border. Ezziestar looked back briefly, but the cries from a strange tom brought her attention back to where she was heading. "Momma! Why'd you have to go? Why'd you leave me here?" Ezziestar still couldn't recognize the scent of this young kit, but she knew that if he was in trouble, she was going to have to help him.

She raced over to where a black cat was seated. His ears were flat against his head and Ezziestar began to feel sorry for him.
"What's wrong kit? Are you lost?"
The black cat turned to face her, tears filled his blue eyes.
The kit responded in a whimper, "Momma left me." He began to cry again.
"I'm sure she'd return for you." Ezziestar meowed calmly as she sat down next to the kit. "I'm sure she has just gone to hunt." She replied cheerfully.
"No she's not..." He responded.
"Why is that?" Ezziestar's heart began to race as she noticed an older tom behind the kit.
The kit turned to indicate with his ear at the strangerer, "Because he killed her!"

The stranger whom was once silhouetted suddenly revealed his true pelt. A calico pelt, his right paw was bloodstained and he had clear green eyes. Stormclaw! Ezziestar almost hissed his name aloud, Stormclaw slowly made his way towards the kit.
The kit was frozen to the spot in fear, Ezziestar leaped between the kit and her ex- clanmate.
"Not this time." She growled, unsheathing her claws and her eyes flashed in hatred.
Stormclaw grinned evilly, before he pounced, causing everything to go black.

Ezziestar sat bolt upright, she was awake now, inside the cave of the Moonfall. The mingled scents of the different clan cats filled her nose, and she clamed down slightly.
Stone, whom was awake, sat backwards a little as she sat up, her breathing was in gasps, as if she had run around all of their territory and back.
He had been watching her, as she appeared to be having a bad dream, "Are you alright?" He whispered.
Ezziestar took a while to calm down completely, she turned her head to look at Stone, her eyes showed a slight fear, but soon was masked by her.
"I'm fine." She replied quickly, turning her head away, "Just a bad dream."
"From Starclan?" Stone asked, now curious.
Ezziestar began to lay back down again, she looked at him, "No." She replied, before curling up to go to sleep again.
Stone sighed as he remained to watch the entrance to Moonfall from where he was seated.
Ezziestar
Ezziestar

http://warriorsofthesun.createforum.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu May 02, 2013 6:09 pm

OOC: oh dear... ahaha I only just noticed... T-T
IC:
Solarstorm sighed softly to himself. His bones were beginning to protest, Starclan, he thought, I'm getting old...
Loki
Loki
Admin

https://outcastwarriors.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 12:47 am

OOC:Imma do Petalsong today :3
Petalsong only gazed on, unaware of Silverpaw looking at her.

Dawnkit's eyes widened as Strikefast mentioned dad.

Last edited by Augsp on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sat May 04, 2013 5:00 pm

OOC: After Loki is done with Maplejay, then making another topic should be a must. This one is just plain filler... (I guess I'll just develop SOMETHING)

IC:
Sorestare was curled up against the dirt, and nearly sand-like flooring, his eyes wore a wave of exhaustion. Yet, with his strange lust for sleep, he couldn't set even a wink into any dream world. He tried, with all his heart and mind to wash away the decaying feelings. Nothing could aid him... Nor even himself.
I thought it could've been better when I wasn't in camp. He thought. Will this insomnia devour my existence as I know it?

With his scarred vision, he glanced at Hollowstripe, the she-cat obviously trying to do the same thing as he had been doing for hours, it seemed. Her tail was twitching, her whiskers flinching to every sound that inhabited the cavern.
Even with the floods of anger and disgust for the young deputy, he never thought the fact that Sunmist could be wrong about her... She's trying with every lick of energy through her coursing veins to admit to her.. Their clan, that she's worthy.
Pity flew swept through his thoughts, and saw something more then was was found...
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Mustardstorm stood along the without a word to be spoken even after his naming he still was the odd one out. Mustardstorm turned and sat next to the warrior's den and with a sigh he laid and down watched everyone else where some where enjoying life, others pestering, and a few who seemed to do the same as he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja Sun May 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Sorestare analyzed Mustardstorm from afar.. Noticing only now that his pads were barely scratched, more or less untouched. Got some immunity, eh, little one? He grinned to the thought.

"Mustardstorm?" He tried to whisper. Obviously, the opening of Hollowstripe's eyes notified that he was too loud. He let out a curt not of apology to the little deputy, and set his eyes back on the yellow tom. "What's wrong.. You seem a little tense.. More then usual, that is."
NKninja
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue May 14, 2013 6:05 am

Foxclaw had no idea how easily he would fall asleep in the presence of so many strangers. He'd been a part of DewClan for almost as long as it had been together - he and his brother, Coalstripe, had joined together - and getting to know the others cats of DewClan had taken time, but he'd grown close to a lot of them and was glad to call them all his Clanmates. Sleeping in a den with them was no problem; but the scent of TawnyClan and DarkClan so near to where he would be sleeping put him on edge, like being on border patrol.
Foxclaw looked over Skysoar and her kits again,  then looked over the other cats of DewClan with a watchful eye, including Petalsong at the edge of the crowd.
He hoped that whatever Maplejay and Mistjay heard from StarClan would be helpful. StarClan is pretty helpful, usually, when they talk back. Or so I've seen. He'd never heard StarClan speak to him for sure, but sometimes he thought he could hear voices in his dreams, or in the wind through trees when he went patrolling. He liked StarClan plenty.
I wouldn't have known StarClan if it weren't for Daystar... The thought cast a dark shadow on his thoughts, and he mentally fell silent. He knew sleep would not find him quickly.
Perhaps I'll join Petalsong in her guard. The thought was enticing, and not just because the thought was compared to Daystar.
The she-cat was related to the fiery and loyal and wonderfully stubborn a lot of other great adjectives Frostfire, a warrior Foxclaw had great interest in.
Petalsong is nice too, he thought after a beat.
Foxclaw slowly rose, murmuring a farewell to Skysoar as he left her to sleep. The large russet tom gingerly padded around drowsy and sleeping cats, looking out at the chunk of land and rain that was in contrast to the dark walls of the cave, and the silhouette of the small black she-cat he could barely make out against the wall.
Foxclaw approached Petalsong quietly as to not disturb her. He sat down a tail-length away from her. "Long night," he rumbled amicably.

OOC: I'm sorry if I'm wrong about where she is...
EDIT: Edited for Petalsong!
What I Posted About Frostfire originally:

Last edited by Runfast on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 9:59 am

OOC:First one works.

“Oh yes,”Petalsong murmured.
Definately long. Not to mention confusing and heartbreaking. So many hardships over a short amount of time. Her eyes furrowed slightly and her tail lashed around silently.
“It definately is,”

Last edited by Augsp on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Foxclaw nodded in agreement. "Can't sleep? There's a lot happening." he meowed. He glanced back at the dark tunnel at the back of the group of cats, the back at Petalsong, as a way of referencing that Mistjay and Maplejay going to speak with StarClan was part of what was happening. Foxclaw looked down at Petalsong from the corner of his eye, looking out towards the storm, ever on watch.

OOC: EDITED!

Last edited by Runfast on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:56 pm

"Yes, I believe so," Petalsong replied shakily. So many things had happened all at once. She feared that sleeping would only hurt.
her green eyes flittered around, making sure everything was sound.

Meanwhile the other queen of Tawneyclan was having a hard time controlling her kits.
“I'm not going to sleep!” Cloverkit struggled against his mother's gentle grip.
“Be quiet and go to sleep, mouse-brain!”Snowkit shot back. What an annoyance. Was he seriously related to him?
“Snowkit......”Mosscloud's voice was soft, trying to silence them altogether.

OOC:edited......extremely late?

Last edited by Augsp on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:18 am

Near the entrance of the Moonfall, two young cats that were not of the main Clans were making their way towards the resting cats.
Undoubtedly, their presence will be realized.

Link
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:24 am

Foxclaw nodded at Petalsong's words, agreeing with her. "Yeah. Do you - " he stopped, cocking his head towards the entrance of the Moonfall. "Petalsong," his voice was lower than before. "Do you hear that?" Foxclaw was certain that he had heard a voice out in the rain. Was it a TawnyClan cat dealing with the body of that warrior? Or something far worse?
Foxclaw's hackles slowly rose, his eyes focused on the rainy outside.

OOC: EDITED!!!!
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:41 am

"Of course i did,"Frostfire's tail fliked slightly and she got into her feet. It wasnt eay to notice but obiously there was something outside. By their smell, she could recognize tem slightly.
"Well, better go chek it out,"she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Foxclaw nodded solemnly, though he had suppressed a sheepishly pleased grin at Frostfire's matter-of-fact tone when she said 'Of course.' Of course she noticed.
Foxclaw got to his feet, looking to the entrance. "If it's many we'll come back immediately," he whispered back. Flat fact. He did a warrior's signal that meant, 'Will you take lead? Or shall I?'
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:28 am

"Or maybe we should lead them away. We don't need another battle," Frostfire suggested quietly. If they retreated, and the cats outside noticed, they'd be leading the cans into pure chaos. And then what would happen? Her tail pointed at Foxclaw, indicating that he would be the one to lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:50 pm

"They must know we're here already," Foxclaw reasoned quietly. "If we can manage the number then we'll manage them, if they intend to fight; if it's too many the Clans will need to be warned. But," he glanced at her, noting her signal. "We'll know when we see." The russet warrior took point and silently stalked to the mouth of the cave, crouching low and looking out into the murky darkness.
StarClan, he prayed, please don't let this be a battle patrol - not with the kits and queens here.
He inhaled deeply through his mouth, trying to capture the scent. 'Unknown cats,' he gestured to Frostfire, still looking out. 'Two, possibly three.' He relaxed ever so slightly but was still alert. Scouts? His thoughts went to the many warriors resting only foxlengths away. We'll assess and report, he decided in his mind.
Foxclaw glanced back at Frostfire then creeped a few mouselengths out of the entrance.

OOC: Shall we move into the other topic when Foxclaw and Frostfire go outside?
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:10 am

OOC: yep.
Frostfire quietly followed Foxclaw out. She opened her mouth and tasted the air cautiously. Hopefully no one noticed them. All it would do is cause a racket.
"Well that can't be right. why would....." her thoughts drifted on as she imagined why there were only two or three cats outside. This wasn't going to be very good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:54 pm

And Foxclaw went out with Frostfire.

OOC: Taking this to the other topic now.
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by ticktock Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:59 am

Whiterose and Honeyfang are still sleeping.
OCC: Sorry, I've been gone a lot recently and I can't think of anything to post.
ticktock
ticktock

Location : In the forest with surprisingly good internet service

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:53 am

OOC: Reach for your inner muse, Ticky! Reach for... KITTIES. Kitties are great. Find a kitty muse, and all will be kitty.

IC: Foxclaw was still outside (OOC: do I have any other cats here?).
Runfast
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by ticktock Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:30 pm

IC: Whiterose was dreaming about her kithood in the nursery with her mother and her other Denmates, the scent of milk was nice and calming. This is why I live, she thought. A cold wind blew across her mind and brought her first apprentice day with it. This was the hardest day of my life, She thought as the memories of her first day as an Apprentice was playing in her dream, Yep, the hardest day. Another wind blew and brought her Warrior's Ceremony into her dream and thought, I know Daystar won't ever forgive me for going with Maplejay, She thought sadly.

OOC: To bad I went with the rebellious side,but hey Whiterose would be dead right now if I went with Daystar.

IC: Honeyfang was having a good dream about hunting with her Clanmates, pounce on mouse there, catch a bird here while your friend is stuck in the mud after scaring the bird into flight. All fun and games until the forest fire came raging through and burt her tail, hurt her Clanmates, and killed Lokistar and others. She still wished Lokistar was alive. She was in mourning of Lokistar but in celebration of Ezziestar.
ticktock
ticktock

Location : In the forest with surprisingly good internet service

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:13 am

Gorseclaw looked up and realized that two cats had left the cave.
Maybe they went to go make dirt...or kittens. One or the other. Or they heard something. The last thought disturbed the warrior. He really hoped it was one of the first two, and definitely not the last.
Regardless, he sat up, ears cocked towards the entrance.

Being just inside of the Moonfall was a surreal religious experience for the warrior. In DarkClan territory under open night sky, one felt that they could simply sit up on your haunches, reach up and touch paws with StarClan. Here in the Moonfall it was as though every quiet breath breathed by the surrounding cats could be a whisper from StarClan from deep, deep, deep within the main chamber.
Gorseclaw had been here before, once, with his father Thornstar, days before he was given his warrior name. Gorseclaw could barely recall the night, but the dream stuck out in his mind.
That dream...

The tom shook it off, once more focusing on the entrance of the Moonfall, wary of what may be happened outside, whether it was dirt, sex, or enemies...
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:46 am

OOC:i just realized that if I wanted to wholey stick to Frostfire she shouldn't be on this side Razz
ahwell I'll blame it on Petalsong xD......and......I CANT THINK OF A REASON TO POST><

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:50 pm

OOC: @Augsp: You know, a lot of people are going through that. Switch, for example, swapped out a few of her own cats before RPing them with Maplejay and this half of DewClan and added them to Daystar's group because it made more sense... I'm now trying to think of a way you could switch out Frostsong with another cat, so the role Frostsong is playing won't be missed, and she'll be on the side she would be with.
What about Petalsong? I could ask Runny if he'd be willing to edit his own posts so they would work with Petalsong.

IC: Silverpaw murmured in her doze.
Longstorm
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top